Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18631

    Rude & Crude Shayy. 380 area code

    https://callescort.org/380-238-4431

    Contacted this one by text trying to understand her post; posted in DAY but found out she's in COL. Copped an attitude when I questioned why post says DAY when she admits to being in COL. Maybe YMMV, but there's enough attitude and scams without guessing whether the one you're trying to work with is going to be GPO'ed before anything else. Sounds like a bad biz model to me.

  2. #18630

    Better luck with Ruggiez

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    I had been a regular with her for a while. She calls me and says she needs some money to pay her rent as she's been locked out and evicted from her place. I thought since I had seen her over 10 times, I could give her the money ahead of time. Wrong, don't be Capt. Save-A-Ho like me and NEVER prepay ahead of time. No matter how many times you have seen the girl. She was on crutches and her knees were taped up. Apparently, her "cousin" is out of jail now and did this to her. I never had any issues with him lurking before. But with her taking my money and ghosting me after, I'd say it's best to move on. I won't be going back ever again and you should probably do the same. If you do, watch your back as the "cousin" is on the loose now. You're all grown-ups and can do what you want but I told her we were done and to not text me again. She's a sweet girl but lives with a drug dealer. Don't be robbed like me. I just wanted to share my experience. Don't be Capt Save-A-Ho. It doesn't end well.
    I don't know if I got lucky or Ruggiez happens to be more dependable a couple of times years ago she said she needed money and asked if I would be willing to prepay for a visit or two. I trusted her and she did live up to the agreement. And then some.

  3. #18629

    Ashlynn

    Met Ashlynn today and had a really fun time. She looks better than her pics and I just loved her body! She gives really good head and ball play was on point as was cim. I plan to repeat for sure. Her in call house was fine I felt safe there. House is being remodeled but her room was just fine. Enjoyed talking with her before and after she is likeable.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...y/276750994926

  4. #18628

    Ruggiez second attempt

    After having to cancel our first visit due to PO being in her neighborhood I am glad I gave Ruggiez a second try. Very friendly, easy to talk to and provided a total GFE. Went out of the way to make things comfortable which is unusual for most providers. I plan to make her my regular go-to, but unfortunately that will have to wait until March due to getting hit with an unexpected expense. Considering the lack of good providers in the area I highly recommend her.

  5. #18627
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    I had been a regular with her for a while. She calls me and says she needs some money to pay her rent as she's been locked out and evicted from her place. I thought since I had seen her over 10 times, I could give her the money ahead of time. Wrong, don't be Capt. Save-A-Ho like me and NEVER prepay ahead of time. No matter how many times you have seen the girl. She was on crutches and her knees were taped up. Apparently, her "cousin" is out of jail now and did this to her. I never had any issues with him lurking before. But with her taking my money and ghosting me after, I'd say it's best to move on. I won't be going back ever again and you should probably do the same. If you do, watch your back as the "cousin" is on the loose now. You're all grown-ups and can do what you want but I told her we were done and to not text me again. She's a sweet girl but lives with a drug dealer. Don't be robbed like me. I just wanted to share my experience. Don't be Capt Save-A-Ho. It doesn't end well.
    Wow, appreciate the words of warning. Guess I'll be looking elsewhere going forward.

  6. #18626

    Golden V Update. Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by Herkisal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Tina lately? Saw her a couple months ago when I came through and had an experience I'd be happy to repeat. She seems to have either gotten out of the game or just started posting elsewhere. Not replying to old digits, but saw she had lost her TextNow # and was hoping someone could help me reconnect.
    I had been a regular with her for a while. She calls me and says she needs some money to pay her rent as she's been locked out and evicted from her place. I thought since I had seen her over 10 times, I could give her the money ahead of time. Wrong, don't be Capt. Save-A-Ho like me and NEVER prepay ahead of time. No matter how many times you have seen the girl. She was on crutches and her knees were taped up. Apparently, her "cousin" is out of jail now and did this to her. I never had any issues with him lurking before. But with her taking my money and ghosting me after, I'd say it's best to move on. I won't be going back ever again and you should probably do the same. If you do, watch your back as the "cousin" is on the loose now. You're all grown-ups and can do what you want but I told her we were done and to not text me again. She's a sweet girl but lives with a drug dealer. Don't be robbed like me. I just wanted to share my experience. Don't be Capt Save-A-Ho. It doesn't end well.

  7. #18625
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianSpiceK9  [View Original Post]
    I also had a visit with Tonya this afternoon. She was gracious enough to let me film our fun for my own personal future viewing. Great BJ, good cowgirl and then switched to doggy and a CIM finish. All perfectly captured for my own future viewing. She did ask me to mention that she's only going to be seeing people she's seen before. I'm guessing her dance card has been filling up and she wants to remain lower volume. So those that have not partaken, you may have missed your chance. She does have a man that she lives with and has an agreement with. The thing is. Obviously, when you see 3 guys a day, you might not want to take care of your man at the end of the day. I have never seen him lurking BTW. They have an agreement so no worries there. So if she's seen you before, you're probably good to go. For those who haven't pulled the trigger yet, you may have missed the boat. I'm purely speculating on why she's no longer seeing new people. She must be good in the cash department and he works too (why I've never even him before as he's working during her work hours.
    I tried several times to get in. Even texting a day prior and didn't get a response until midnight saying to schedule in the morning. Tried at 830 and she was already booked. So I'm done trying. And that sucks.

  8. #18624

    Golden V

    Anyone seen Tina lately? Saw her a couple months ago when I came through and had an experience I'd be happy to repeat. She seems to have either gotten out of the game or just started posting elsewhere. Not replying to old digits, but saw she had lost her TextNow # and was hoping someone could help me reconnect.

  9. #18623

    Tonya Maneater Update

    I also had a visit with Tonya this afternoon. She was gracious enough to let me film our fun for my own personal future viewing. Great BJ, good cowgirl and then switched to doggy and a CIM finish. All perfectly captured for my own future viewing. She did ask me to mention that she's only going to be seeing people she's seen before. I'm guessing her dance card has been filling up and she wants to remain lower volume. So those that have not partaken, you may have missed your chance. She does have a man that she lives with and has an agreement with. The thing is. Obviously, when you see 3 guys a day, you might not want to take care of your man at the end of the day. I have never seen him lurking BTW. They have an agreement so no worries there. So if she's seen you before, you're probably good to go. For those who haven't pulled the trigger yet, you may have missed the boat. I'm purely speculating on why she's no longer seeing new people. She must be good in the cash department and he works too (why I've never even him before as he's working during her work hours.

  10. #18622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Real man eater

    Had some time this morning before work so set up an appointment with man eater. She was ready and time and I felt her new location is safe. What else can be said about her service. Was everything I needed to start the day off right. I'll be back. Why'all be safe out there.

  11. #18621

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachLane  [View Original Post]
    I was going to pull the trigger this weekend! She is cute with a nice rack.
    She is blocked in my phone which means I have contacted her before and it turned out she was fake. If I remember correctly she pulled the needs a deposit scam.

  12. #18620

    Pull the trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy75  [View Original Post]
    I was going to pull the trigger this weekend! She is cute with a nice rack.

  13. #18619

    I do not believe everything

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Ok. That makes more sense. LEO pretended to be a monger and worked the soliciting initially. Who's this monger that she was claiming to have set her up? Did she say who it was, if it is for real, and why would he text and tell her "I set you up". LOL.
    I can see an upset monger letting her know he called the police to let her know who did it because he was mad. It does not matter.

    What matters is she is back in business. She is as nice as she has always been. She gives great service and it is safe. I paid what I paid before. If she asks for more and I do not want to pay it I will move on. Whether she needs the money or not I do not care as she provides a service and I pay for the service. It is business.

  14. #18618

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    They had a search warrant for drugs. Had Undercover LEO work the soliciting angle first so get something on her. 9 armed officers for the search warrant.
    Ok. That makes more sense. LEO pretended to be a monger and worked the soliciting initially. Who's this monger that she was claiming to have set her up? Did she say who it was, if it is for real, and why would he text and tell her "I set you up". LOL.

  15. #18617
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGrinder  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her but I believe there are MANY bad reports and she changes her name lots so I'm not sure how you search her but someone will chime in.
    She isn't a terrible provider. Simply sh is not attractive, doesn't look like the pic and is old. Adjust your expectation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape