Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 732 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 707 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 10966
This blog is moderated by Psalyer
  1. #7876

    First off

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I think Cass is not a 6 out of 10 in looks. She looked much better when I met her 3 years ago with no tattoos and only 1 kid. $100 was a good value for her back than imo. Hey for all of you other guys on SA who can get her for less money more power to you. Cass is not a Crack Addict. How about you prove your point and you find all of the guys on here that have paid her $50-$60. I do not know of any girls on SA that will take that less of money. If someone else besides Thelist00 who has paid her $50-$60 please make it be known. Someone else please prove me or TheList00 wrong.
    I've never met her at all. I was offered that and declined because of her nonstop texts and desperateness and 2nd if you truly think she's not a crack addict then you are simping for this chick because its obvious to anyone who ever talked to her, came in contact with her, hell she even admits it when she's dope sick hence her trying to blow for 50 bucks. Come on. Please don't question my integrity on here that I'm a liar. I simp for none of these woman. I'm just telling it like it is and if people can't handle the truth than that's on them.

  2. #7875
    Quote Originally Posted by Spill  [View Original Post]
    If someone is pay her, then. She IS getting it. Not thinking she can get it.
    You are right. I should have said trying to get what she got in the past.

  3. #7874
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    The quality of ladies you (and style) are getting for 100+ is nothing compared to what others are getting for 200+. So, you might want to think about it. You keep avoiding the point and you're not fooling anyone.
    Are you telling me that Shannon from Boylston / Putnam who I have gotten for $100 raw dog and have shared with some others for the same price is a 9/10 in looks but unfortunately a dead fish is not easily a $200+ girl? If she was not a dead fish I would have enjoyed my time with her often.

    Lets be fair here. Most of the girls I have found on SA and have an established relationship with I am not sharing and ruining what I have. Why the hell do you think I only sign on to SA once a year towards November / December. Most of the girls I pull on SA are single moms / girl next doors who in my opinion are non professionals I don't share on the forum because it ruins the good thing I have. Or had.

    I have nothing to prove to anyone. The girls on SA I share are basically if I am done with them or if I do not have any sort of connection with.

  4. #7873
    Quote Originally Posted by TheList00  [View Original Post]
    No offense but for someone who comes here preaching about guys overpaying and paying to much, your giving crack addict cass 100 when she will take 50-60 easy to support her habit. So why is it ok for you to overpay crack addicts but guys here who pay 300 + for actual non pro hot college woman you have a problem with.
    I think Cass is not a 6 out of 10 in looks. She looked much better when I met her 3 years ago with no tattoos and only 1 kid. $100 was a good value for her back than imo. Hey for all of you other guys on SA who can get her for less money more power to you. Cass is not a Crack Addict. How about you prove your point and you find all of the guys on here that have paid her $50-$60. I do not know of any girls on SA that will take that less of money. If someone else besides Thelist00 who has paid her $50-$60 please make it be known. Someone else please prove me or TheList00 wrong.

  5. #7872
    Quote Originally Posted by MamboMikea  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but sometimes it takes a bit more sugar than needed for a lower tier girl. The cost is higher, but so is the potential return. You might be uncomfortable spending more, but where else are you going to get 3 straight hours of unlimited fucking and deep throat sucking?
    Yeah I had one SB fuck my brains out for 2 ish hours for $400 ppm. We text back and forth daily, she looks forward to seeing me again, we have similar interests, and we have good chemistry outside of our sessions. She's a mid-late twenties doctoral student so she literally just needs helps with bills. BBBJ with CFS, but I can actually sit down somewhere and chat with her in public and she can hold a conversation.

    Another unicorn - 20 yo student who is also fine with $400 PPM but BB everything and CIP. She's an exPat who has military experience from her home nation and has been backpacking through Europe so we have a lot to talk about and have been to a lot of the same countries.

    My last month on SA alone has already been better than months of eros, STG, tryst, or dealing with agencies like BTT or KBlossom, and even though my Premium has ran out I'm still seeing emails for messages and got a ton of contacts my last day when SA gave me a complementary boost to try and convince me to keep my subscription.

    Sidenote, the 20 yo tells me that women with .edu emails get free Premium accounts.

  6. #7871
    Senior Member


    Posts: 624

    Wait, wut?

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Only because some one is already paying her that and she thinks she can get it. SMH.
    If someone is pay her, then. She IS getting it. Not thinking she can get it.

  7. #7870

    Quality

    The quality of ladies you (and style) are getting for 100+ is nothing compared to what others are getting for 200+. So, you might want to think about it. You keep avoiding the point and you're not fooling anyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I definitely do not think I am getting alot less. I most certainly almost always get BBFS & more pops than my standard 2 from the SA girls. Or if you go out enough to the bars / clubs than they will recogonize you and you will get in for free & get line privileges'.

  8. #7869
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Nah I see it for myself on some of their phones. When they make an out rageous claim I usually tell them to show me and that is how I verify the claim.
    No offense but for someone who comes here preaching about guys overpaying and paying to much, your giving crack addict cass 100 when she will take 50-60 easy to support her habit. So why is it ok for you to overpay crack addicts but guys here who pay 300 + for actual non pro hot college woman you have a problem with.

  9. #7868

    Getting a lot less

    I agree, but sometimes it takes a bit more sugar than needed for a lower tier girl. The cost is higher, but so is the potential return. You might be uncomfortable spending more, but where else are you going to get 3 straight hours of unlimited fucking and deep throat sucking?

    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    I definitely do not think I am getting alot less. I most certainly almost always get BBFS & more pops than my standard 2 from the SA girls. Or if you go out enough to the bars / clubs than they will recogonize you and you will get in for free & get line privileges'.

  10. #7867
    Quote Originally Posted by LaurentDing  [View Original Post]
    First I have to say that Seeking Arrangements is absolutely worth it. There are so many great chicks coming from all different types. However, I am really annoyed by their odor.

    From my experience, most of the girls on SA seem to have a bad hygiene. Their pussies smelled really bad and I have even met a girl which had strong body odor.

    I am indeed curious about people's experience. Do you guys have any problems with girls odor?
    I have never had this experience.

    Edit: I remembered June and wanted to barf, so it's happened to me at least once.

  11. #7866
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    Met her on SA, but can't seem to find her name. Started chatting and asked for $600 PPM. I countered with $400 weekly, and she said she wasn't interested and we went our separate ways. I deleted our conversations and moved on. She reach out to me, later the same day and told me she changed her mind. We chatted some more and made time to meet next week. I was a bit skeptical cause most of her photos are clearly airbrushed. I asked her for a selfie holding up a set number of fingers, and she passed the test. I got an unexpected day off today, I only found out Friday morning. I reached out, and made plans to meet this afternoon. Confirmed in the morning, paid for a room and sent the address - radio silence. I got burned, I hope you don't have to.
    Definitely real, on secret benefits now, anyone else have experience with her.

  12. #7865
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Yes we know you're paying a lot less and getting a lot less in return LOL. Let's be honest right?

    Girls can create accounts and message for free. Just like bars have entry cover for guys but not for girls. If you guys have ever been to a dance bar you would know that's how it works.
    I definitely do not think I am getting alot less. I most certainly almost always get BBFS & more pops than my standard 2 from the SA girls. Or if you go out enough to the bars / clubs than they will recogonize you and you will get in for free & get line privileges'.

  13. #7864
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if they're making it up to see if they can get it from you too. They might hear it from other girls which BTW may also be true or not (my guess most of time it's a bit of a grapevine-related embellishment) and then think why not I, if not this guy maybe from the next guy.
    Nah I see it for myself on some of their phones. When they make an out rageous claim I usually tell them to show me and that is how I verify the claim.

  14. #7863

    Snap

    Agree. Girls who propose Snapchat right away are usually a problem. But some girls use it in addition to their phone because it is wifi friendly. Use your best judgment. It's a no brainer to look that how many snaps they've posted. If it is less than 500, you likely have a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mfp79  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. I think I have a 0% success rate even meeting girls who use snap. I keep at it just in case, but it doesn't seem to work well for me.

  15. #7862
    Senior Member


    Posts: 117
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCrason  [View Original Post]
    So I got hit up by the girl: https://amymyinfo.com/.

    I'd send you her seeking profile but legit sent me a message of add me on snap and now her profile is gone and messages are not even in my history.

    Anyone see this one come through? Crazy times.
    Yikes. I think I have a 0% success rate even meeting girls who use snap. I keep at it just in case, but it doesn't seem to work well for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape