Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 13126
-
02-11-23 12:59 #10666Regular Member

Posts: 6Ave is dead
Went do the ave between 10 am and 11 am today didn't see anyone out at all even the streets were empty where did everyone go?
-
02-11-23 04:34 #10665Asshole

Posts: 399How people walk in kensington
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kCX9569kvE
This video obviously wasn't taken on the ave, but many people walk into the street with no care of their surroundings. Its amazing that the streets aren't lined with dead bodies.
-
02-10-23 17:04 #10664Senior Member

Posts: 251I think most I did was 4. I did 3 plenty of times. 3 a night is kinda my daily routine now. I remember I told this one girl she was my 3rd after the deed, she was disgusted. Never saw her again.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 17:01 #10663Senior Member

Posts: 645Thurs night
Rolled thru last night after 9. I thought the ave would be jumping because the weather was nice but didn't really see anything to my liking. Did see the BSW on Sedgeley. She had on leather pants and it a nice little sexy jawn but she looks too young for me. Saw this one white jawn who was a little thick up by Venango but when she opened her mouth I it was a turnoff so I declined.
-
02-10-23 10:15 #10662Senior Member

Posts: 514This bruh is hungry
3+ in one night? This guy is insatiable. LOL.
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Swim101
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 10:06 #10661Senior Member

Posts: 514Some SW reports
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOCCYH7H8wA
Picked her up a few times. She has a bf that she argues with a lot. She passed out on the center console and I had to keep her head hitting the gear shift. She left a big drool puddle. Overall I'd say average at best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdjLKVE9IE
Some times she's pretty good. Other times, not so much. Very YMMV. Harley Quinn accent and she has a nice body. In the cold, she can be a bit hard to spot because she wears a lot of layers and has her hood up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlPSEN0gnLU
Seen this one a few times a long time ago. Back then she was in decent shape, but now I would strongly pass. The last time I picked her up was a fine experience, but she smelled really bad. I had a hard time staying aroused. She even voluntarily put her boots outside because they smelled bad. At one point she was decent, but she did not care for her hygiene and is now in bad shape. YMMV.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLrtF3MBgV4
She's pretty good all around. Probably has the best natural breasts on the ave. She lost some weight but her boobs are still nicely shaped.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8x-AVJKeoA
She's pretty good overall. Kinda looks like a hispanic dude on the street with her hood up but is a muslim girl. Face can have a lot of marks at times. Boobs are getting a bit saggy but looks nice when she is on her back.
A couple of times I lucked out and caught some fresh meat who were relatively new to the ave. One was a foreign MILF. The other was a voluptuous red head like Rose from Game of Thrones.
There have also been an increasing amount of SW I had to ditch because of too many red flags. Also a few trans people that come and go. No offense to those who go for the trans people but not my cup of tea.
Caught up with some other SW that I haven't seen in a while. Many find a place to crash off the street and often get some funds (like a low end sugar daddy). A few ended up in the hospital and / or jail. I imagine some are resting in a better place and others get rescued by family or friends, if they are fortunate enough and willing to leave.
-
02-10-23 09:18 #10660Senior Member

Posts: 514Bsw
There's a BSW that works near venango who works with a pimp. She looks like she isn't an addict. This BSW and pimp have been working to get some of the addicts under their control for a while. I picked up a WSW under their control and and she was afraid for her life and being trafficked.
Originally Posted by TotalAssman68
[View Original Post]
I've been having a hankering for some chocolate, but have been having some bad luck with BSW.
The last BSW I picked up turned out to be trans. A while ago I had a regular that I have been seeing for some time, but she ended up ripping me off and now avoids the main K ave.
I've also had some good luck with some half black half white SW. Best of both worlds. One that used to walk the ave, but now moved in with someone. And another who used to do porn but now just does escorting in a different state.
https://www.xvideos.com/video5223721..._casting_couch
Anyone have any experience with this one:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQEMN2FRF6U
I had my eye on her for a while. I almost picked her up one day, but she was high out of her mind doing a zombie dance so I opted for a different day. Not a big fan of her teeth, but some days the options are limited.
-
02-10-23 06:35 #10659Senior Member

Posts: 82The K Stroll
Made a stroll run around 430 -530 pm yesterday. No a lot of talent out. 2 BSW looked TGTBT. When I made a second past the was Uncle just a block away with clear view. It looks like they are trying to move people again. We will see.
-
02-09-23 23:35 #10658Regular Member

Posts: 6Have to agree been with all three of the girls listed Sharon is sexy but a little rough sometimes also may I add winter, Lauren, Rachel to the list of sexy girls.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 01:38 #10657Banned Member

Posts: 426I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.
Originally Posted by Vandal24
[View Original Post]
Honestly I'd trade them for ours in a SECOND. I mean it is nice to hit the ave and have the option of getting 2-3 Beejays, sometimes from the same girl...
but sometimes I get tired of the funky asses, and unwashed faces. They just don't even care what they look like.
We have 2-3 girls that even attempt being sexy: Heather, Sharon, Kirsten.
Other than that you would be lucky to see a real Wh0 re in heels on the ave.
And if their asscheeks are hanging out its not in a stylish way like this:
https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/prosti...g-enforcement/
-
02-08-23 19:24 #10656Senior Member

Posts: 630That used to be the area near the Javits center in the late eighties. Just an open-air market for sex. Great cruising in the summertime.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
I miss those days.
-
02-07-23 19:14 #10655Senior Member

Posts: 90Brooklyn Stroll
Ill be honest with you, the women are very beautiful but sometimes way less willing and more expensive. Their attitudes are a little hard to deal with at times, and rarely do extras and if you're charming enough to get them to agree, you're paying alot more for it than $10-$20 unlike these other SWs. Some charge upwards of $80-$100 for a CBJ and even the desperate ones get you at like $60. Away from the Galaxy stroll you might get luckier but the quality is a little less.
Originally Posted by HighPockets
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 18:04 #10654Senior Member

Posts: 285Nyc
And possibly the most expensive. I'll stick to Philly, S. Jersey, and Wilmington.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 13:26 #10653Banned Member

Posts: 426Kensington is worse than Gotham was ever portrayed.
Originally Posted by SonofVenus
[View Original Post]
At least Gotham has a Hero trying to fight crime....and their Commissioner gives a Fcuk.
We have a whole Generation of Jokers (Zoomers) who are committing crimes on camera and laughing about it.
Btw have you tried the famous strips in Brooklyn?
I watch their videos and the Women there are SEVERAL steps above ours in Looks.
They out there walking around asscheeks hanging out, and High heels.
New York City has the best wh0res.
-
02-05-23 20:13 #10652Senior Member

Posts: 99Entitled to your own opinion
You are all entitled to your own opinion, as am I and I would like to thank you for it.








Reply With Quote





