Thread: Seeking Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 10966
-
02-10-23 15:24 #7876Banned Member

Posts: 414First off
I've never met her at all. I was offered that and declined because of her nonstop texts and desperateness and 2nd if you truly think she's not a crack addict then you are simping for this chick because its obvious to anyone who ever talked to her, came in contact with her, hell she even admits it when she's dope sick hence her trying to blow for 50 bucks. Come on. Please don't question my integrity on here that I'm a liar. I simp for none of these woman. I'm just telling it like it is and if people can't handle the truth than that's on them.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 15:22 #7875Senior Member

Posts: 1089You are right. I should have said trying to get what she got in the past.
Originally Posted by Spill
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 15:22 #7874Senior Member

Posts: 1089Are you telling me that Shannon from Boylston / Putnam who I have gotten for $100 raw dog and have shared with some others for the same price is a 9/10 in looks but unfortunately a dead fish is not easily a $200+ girl? If she was not a dead fish I would have enjoyed my time with her often.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
Lets be fair here. Most of the girls I have found on SA and have an established relationship with I am not sharing and ruining what I have. Why the hell do you think I only sign on to SA once a year towards November / December. Most of the girls I pull on SA are single moms / girl next doors who in my opinion are non professionals I don't share on the forum because it ruins the good thing I have. Or had.
I have nothing to prove to anyone. The girls on SA I share are basically if I am done with them or if I do not have any sort of connection with.
-
02-10-23 15:15 #7873Senior Member

Posts: 1089I think Cass is not a 6 out of 10 in looks. She looked much better when I met her 3 years ago with no tattoos and only 1 kid. $100 was a good value for her back than imo. Hey for all of you other guys on SA who can get her for less money more power to you. Cass is not a Crack Addict. How about you prove your point and you find all of the guys on here that have paid her $50-$60. I do not know of any girls on SA that will take that less of money. If someone else besides Thelist00 who has paid her $50-$60 please make it be known. Someone else please prove me or TheList00 wrong.
Originally Posted by TheList00
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 14:03 #7872Senior Member

Posts: 57Yeah I had one SB fuck my brains out for 2 ish hours for $400 ppm. We text back and forth daily, she looks forward to seeing me again, we have similar interests, and we have good chemistry outside of our sessions. She's a mid-late twenties doctoral student so she literally just needs helps with bills. BBBJ with CFS, but I can actually sit down somewhere and chat with her in public and she can hold a conversation.
Originally Posted by MamboMikea
[View Original Post]
Another unicorn - 20 yo student who is also fine with $400 PPM but BB everything and CIP. She's an exPat who has military experience from her home nation and has been backpacking through Europe so we have a lot to talk about and have been to a lot of the same countries.
My last month on SA alone has already been better than months of eros, STG, tryst, or dealing with agencies like BTT or KBlossom, and even though my Premium has ran out I'm still seeing emails for messages and got a ton of contacts my last day when SA gave me a complementary boost to try and convince me to keep my subscription.
Sidenote, the 20 yo tells me that women with .edu emails get free Premium accounts.
-
02-10-23 13:27 #7871Senior Member

Posts: 624Wait, wut?
If someone is pay her, then. She IS getting it. Not thinking she can get it.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 12:37 #7870Senior Member

Posts: 2110Quality
The quality of ladies you (and style) are getting for 100+ is nothing compared to what others are getting for 200+. So, you might want to think about it. You keep avoiding the point and you're not fooling anyone.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 11:14 #7869Banned Member

Posts: 414No offense but for someone who comes here preaching about guys overpaying and paying to much, your giving crack addict cass 100 when she will take 50-60 easy to support her habit. So why is it ok for you to overpay crack addicts but guys here who pay 300 + for actual non pro hot college woman you have a problem with.
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 11:12 #7868Senior Member

Posts: 142Getting a lot less
I agree, but sometimes it takes a bit more sugar than needed for a lower tier girl. The cost is higher, but so is the potential return. You might be uncomfortable spending more, but where else are you going to get 3 straight hours of unlimited fucking and deep throat sucking?
Originally Posted by GianniVersace
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 10:34 #7867Senior Member

Posts: 574I have never had this experience.
Originally Posted by LaurentDing
[View Original Post]
Edit: I remembered June and wanted to barf, so it's happened to me at least once.
-
02-10-23 09:38 #7866Regular Member

Posts: 11Definitely real, on secret benefits now, anyone else have experience with her.
Originally Posted by Alejhenry
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 23:49 #7865Senior Member

Posts: 1089I definitely do not think I am getting alot less. I most certainly almost always get BBFS & more pops than my standard 2 from the SA girls. Or if you go out enough to the bars / clubs than they will recogonize you and you will get in for free & get line privileges'.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 23:46 #7864Senior Member

Posts: 1089Nah I see it for myself on some of their phones. When they make an out rageous claim I usually tell them to show me and that is how I verify the claim.
Originally Posted by Nrlmus
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 21:53 #7863Senior Member

Posts: 2110Snap
Agree. Girls who propose Snapchat right away are usually a problem. But some girls use it in addition to their phone because it is wifi friendly. Use your best judgment. It's a no brainer to look that how many snaps they've posted. If it is less than 500, you likely have a scammer.
Originally Posted by Mfp79
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 21:35 #7862Senior Member

Posts: 117Yikes. I think I have a 0% success rate even meeting girls who use snap. I keep at it just in case, but it doesn't seem to work well for me.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





