Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10489

    Pink Cloud is Happy

    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Is Pink Cloud the same as Happy Massage on Broadway at 2937? If not, can you provide more details? I can't find it. Thanks!
    Yeah, guess they decided to roll with a new name. Whenever I'm down this way and pass by, I always chuckle at how it's pretty much in the same building as a bail bonds joint.

  2. #10488
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    Is Pink Cloud the same as Happy Massage on Broadway at 2937? If not, can you provide more details? I can't find it. Thanks!
    Yes. It has even been reviewed on Yelp:

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/pink-clouds-spa-everett#reviews.

  3. #10487

    Pink Cloud

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinamotoJason  [View Original Post]
    Pink Cloud in Everett; short but pretty; relatively firm body with perky breasts; extremely tight and sensual box; service oriented, but, unfortunately no DFK; provides CBJ, CFS; loves clitoral foreplay; Chinese; late 20's to early 30's.
    Is Pink Cloud the same as Happy Massage on Broadway at 2937? If not, can you provide more details? I can't find it. Thanks!

  4. #10486
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 443

    Nico

    Pink Cloud in Everett; short but pretty; relatively firm body with perky breasts; extremely tight and sensual box; service oriented, but, unfortunately no DFK; provides CBJ, CFS; loves clitoral foreplay; Chinese; late 20's to early 30's.

  5. #10485
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276

    Name game at Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    I agree! Their names, during my visit, didn't jibe with your description. I think that my Bonnie was your Noah.

    Bonnie said that she was from Korea, and that her parents settled in WA long ago. She mentioned that they had a farm in Puyallup, and that she prefers rural life for its less dense population.
    Okay, just had a sesh at Sun Spa, the old gal with the smokers rasp is going by Noah at this time, the other gal with the tattoo on her stomach is going by Bonnie. Noah says a new gal is starting next week.

  6. #10484
    Quote Originally Posted by LongHauler69  [View Original Post]
    After reading the odd review about some 80 year old woman, I went there Monday. I saw Emma, definitely not 80, more like 30's.

    After a little attempt to upsale, she got on down to business. Cfs and daty $$. Not bad looking and no gag.

    Reflex. I was told that they rotate about every 4 weeks. So if they stager the rotation, it's like a used car lot. If you don't like what you see there will be something New on the lot soon.
    Is this the same Emma possibly from M&M from tac?

  7. #10483

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    70 house fee 80 HJ. 25-30 yo.
    Will add to my tdl.

  8. #10482

    Lins. New girl

    After reading the odd review about some 80 year old woman, I went there Monday. I saw Emma, definitely not 80, more like 30's.

    After a little attempt to upsale, she got on down to business. Cfs and daty $$. Not bad looking and no gag.

    Reflex. I was told that they rotate about every 4 weeks. So if they stager the rotation, it's like a used car lot. If you don't like what you see there will be something New on the lot soon.

  9. #10481

    QUEEN at KING'S

    Went to King's last week. Saw Queen. Can confirm what recent reports have stated. Open menu. I am on the north side of 50 so her being a "grannie" is not a big deal. Fun started in the table shower and finished in the room. Bare services without a mention. DFK. Nice personality. Finished with 10 minutes of not so great massage. Out in 45 minutes. Natural C's. Don't know about greek as it is not my thing.

  10. #10480

    Sunny

    Quote Originally Posted by MokiMoki  [View Original Post]
    Curious on Sunny on Rbmaps. Thanks!
    70 house fee 80 HJ. 25-30 yo.

  11. #10479
    Quote Originally Posted by WillShookSpear  [View Original Post]
    Much appreciated intel. Thank you! The privacy aspect is nice for sure, but not for. Uninspired service. How weird that it's right behind Myrna.

    While I'm posting. I got a text from Wave Spa in Kirkland yesterday noting they were reopening. I booked right away given some very nice past experiences there. Got a nice tease from a younger, cute girl. But she "doesn't do that". Non-erotic.
    Myrna looked abandoned in all uses of the word. There were about 4 AMP in that general few block radius.

  12. #10478

    Anyone visited these two recently?

    Total relax and the one on 145th and aurora (newly established).

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    Anybody has latest intels on the above 2 AMPs?

  13. #10477
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Reporting in. First off, if discretion is key this place is for you. Off the main road a block or so and as is known, it's a house. After that. Meh. Standard rates, the person I saw was nice enough, pretty decent looks, not old granny. Also as mentioned everything was very mechanical. Not bad, been to worse, not a repeat for me.
    Much appreciated intel. Thank you! The privacy aspect is nice for sure, but not for. Uninspired service. How weird that it's right behind Myrna.

    While I'm posting. I got a text from Wave Spa in Kirkland yesterday noting they were reopening. I booked right away given some very nice past experiences there. Got a nice tease from a younger, cute girl. But she "doesn't do that". Non-erotic.

  14. #10476

    Recent report FH in BLV

    Curious on Sunny on Rbmaps. Thanks!

  15. #10475

    Roland, Kirkland

    Reporting in. First off, if discretion is key this place is for you. Off the main road a block or so and as is known, it's a house. After that. Meh. Standard rates, the person I saw was nice enough, pretty decent looks, not old granny. Also as mentioned everything was very mechanical. Not bad, been to worse, not a repeat for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape