Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 25701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18621

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachLane  [View Original Post]
    I was going to pull the trigger this weekend! She is cute with a nice rack.
    She is blocked in my phone which means I have contacted her before and it turned out she was fake. If I remember correctly she pulled the needs a deposit scam.

  2. #18620

    Pull the trigger

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy75  [View Original Post]
    I was going to pull the trigger this weekend! She is cute with a nice rack.

  3. #18619

    I do not believe everything

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    Ok. That makes more sense. LEO pretended to be a monger and worked the soliciting initially. Who's this monger that she was claiming to have set her up? Did she say who it was, if it is for real, and why would he text and tell her "I set you up". LOL.
    I can see an upset monger letting her know he called the police to let her know who did it because he was mad. It does not matter.

    What matters is she is back in business. She is as nice as she has always been. She gives great service and it is safe. I paid what I paid before. If she asks for more and I do not want to pay it I will move on. Whether she needs the money or not I do not care as she provides a service and I pay for the service. It is business.

  4. #18618

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by HowardPacho  [View Original Post]
    They had a search warrant for drugs. Had Undercover LEO work the soliciting angle first so get something on her. 9 armed officers for the search warrant.
    Ok. That makes more sense. LEO pretended to be a monger and worked the soliciting initially. Who's this monger that she was claiming to have set her up? Did she say who it was, if it is for real, and why would he text and tell her "I set you up". LOL.

  5. #18617
    Quote Originally Posted by OneGrinder  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her but I believe there are MANY bad reports and she changes her name lots so I'm not sure how you search her but someone will chime in.
    She isn't a terrible provider. Simply sh is not attractive, doesn't look like the pic and is old. Adjust your expectation.

  6. #18616

    I think she's a no go

    I've never seen her but I believe there are MANY bad reports and she changes her name lots so I'm not sure how you search her but someone will chime in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    I am headed to Dayton in a couple of days. Open to any suggestions, but curious if anyone has any info to share on Abbii?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...422/9372652653

  7. #18615
    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I never said she was arrested for drugs. I said she told me the monger used that in his report.

    She was arrested for solicitation.

    The point is she is safe and I had no issues with our visit. She needs our help and if you have seen her before you know she is one of the best.
    You think we need to help her for the time being, until her dance card will be filled by EROS clients and high rollers and until she ditches us?

  8. #18614

    Abbii

    Quote Originally Posted by Foxbat72  [View Original Post]
    I am headed to Dayton in a couple of days. Open to any suggestions, but curious if anyone has any info to share on Abbii?
    She has went by about a dozen or more names. Has been in the business for years. I haven't seen her lately but have seen reports that she doesn't l9 k like her pics. My experiences with her years ago were half ass at best. She's mechanical. Very picky on positions. She was a walker on M over 20 years ago. She's late 40's early 50's. Your service may very but my opinion not worth today's rates.

  9. #18613

    Re Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    It doesn't make sense. The monger told LEO that she was dealing drugs, so LEO arbitrarily believed the monger and raided her place looking for drugs but arrested her for soliciting instead. LOL. Don't believe everything that these girls tell you. Text messages can be fabricated. I have two different text app numbers that I can send messages to each number. I even have a fake call app that I can set a time to make it look like someone is calling me, and there is a recording on the line like I'm actually talking to someone.
    They had a search warrant for drugs. Had Undercover LEO work the soliciting angle first so get something on her. 9 armed officers for the search warrant.

  10. #18612

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I never said she was arrested for drugs. I said she told me the monger used that in his report.

    She was arrested for solicitation.

    The point is she is safe and I had no issues with our visit. She needs our help and if you have seen her before you know she is one of the best.
    It doesn't make sense. The monger told LEO that she was dealing drugs, so LEO arbitrarily believed the monger and raided her place looking for drugs but arrested her for soliciting instead. LOL. Don't believe everything that these girls tell you. Text messages can be fabricated. I have two different text app numbers that I can send messages to each number. I even have a fake call app that I can set a time to make it look like someone is calling me, and there is a recording on the line like I'm actually talking to someone.

  11. #18611

    Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    I never said she was arrested for drugs. I said she told me the monger used that in his report.

    She was arrested for solicitation.

    The point is she is safe and I had no issues with our visit. She needs our help and if you have seen her before you know she is one of the best.
    LEO had search warrant for drugs, Of course there were none she doesn't like or allow drugs.

  12. #18610

    I never said

    Quote Originally Posted by MBrownie053  [View Original Post]
    She was charged for soliciting, not for drugs.
    I never said she was arrested for drugs. I said she told me the monger used that in his report.

    She was arrested for solicitation.

    The point is she is safe and I had no issues with our visit. She needs our help and if you have seen her before you know she is one of the best.

  13. #18609

    Abbii? Anyone?

    I am headed to Dayton in a couple of days. Open to any suggestions, but curious if anyone has any info to share on Abbii?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...422/9372652653

  14. #18608

    Looks interesting


  15. #18607

    Leo

    Quote Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan  [View Original Post]
    I'll cross post this in the Cincy forum too.

    I work in Cincy and was heading out for a weekend in Indiana with buddies. Looking for some fun before I headed out there. Texted a couple of girls and Kellie responded pretty fast. 20 minutes or so. Rates location yada yada all fine. I say I'm not LEO and ask if she is. Crickets and never responded. Watch your six on this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellie-e...cinnati-332113
    It is pointless to ask someone if they are LEO, the answer will be no regardless of who they are or bringing it up will spook them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape