Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 6975
-
02-12-23 09:09 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 626Pretty accurate. I have seen two girls from seeking over the last year.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
One, whom is now in another state, was $400 ppm. She was working on an advanced degree and graduated. Very smart, great conversation. She hosted. Hung out. Drank. GFE. All bare. Great sex. GFE. Multiple pops. Extended visits. She enjoyed herself, for sure. The $400 ppm was worth it for the experience.
The other is $150 ppm, recently bumped to $200. (Inflation) Also hosts. Sometimes the visits can be a bit longer, but often not a lot of small talk. I sit on her couch, watch a little tv. Try to make some small talk. After a couple minutes she's rubbing junior, then it's BBBJ. Then she turns around for cfs. Out in 30 minutes, more often than not!
-
02-11-23 17:17 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 54I was bored and my partner was away for a few days so I joined seeking to see what's going on. Met up with two lovely ladies and had good times, names withheld as I will probably see them again.
But get a load of this one. I suspected it wouldn't get far but we got to texting and she says 3 k. I thought 3 k per month is a little steep so I double checked with her. Actually its 3 k per meet. I had a good laugh at the one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-21ceb218c7ed
-
02-09-23 08:29 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 44Looking back now, I really should have filmed some stuff, taken her on trips like a sugarbaby and really enjoyed her. Damn, I would love to see that, her OF stuff is kinda boring.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 19:52 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 856She shot some porn while in Connecticut. Some type of casting video. I never got to see it but she told me all about it.
Originally Posted by MateoCast98
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 17:00 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 44It really explained alot about her. She was somewhat reserved personality-wise. But, sexually this girl was. A freak and down to try anything.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 16:58 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 44She's incredible
I would do anything to get her back. She could legit be a top pornstar in 3-6 months if she took that route. She is completely in love with her bf tho. Thus looks like there is no chance atm.
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 10:48 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 78I am seeing both prices but very different experiences. 400 to 500 is getting me a very long date usually with overnight with mid 20's very petite educated with no drug issues. Take out, hanging out, and other fun. 200 is getting me a more quick date.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
I am pretty picky, but that's been my experience.
-
02-08-23 09:30 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 156Going rate
I recently re joins SA after a year off and it seems everyone that I talk to the going rate is 400 per visit. That seems a bit high as just a few years ago it was 200-250. I know inflation is crazy but still seems a lot. Is that what everyone else is seeing.
-
02-06-23 16:29 #4702Senior Member

Posts: 1041I did chat with her before. Never went anywhere.
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
Was trying to set up day / time to meet and she went silence.
-
02-06-23 16:22 #4701Senior Member

Posts: 1041Nice. Glad you had fun with her.
Originally Posted by Jason1910
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:33 #4700Senior Member

Posts: 154Ymmv
I met her in person down in Stamford. Just hold the line, follow your safety rules.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 09:27 #4699Senior Member

Posts: 856There is an hour long interview on YouTube with her by some unknown podcaster.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 09:25 #4698Senior Member

Posts: 856Inbox cleaned up.
Originally Posted by MateoCast98
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 10:26 #4697Senior Member

Posts: 58It's a shame her OF is so tame, she's pornstar level hot.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 07:25 #4696Senior Member

Posts: 2109Emma
You would think that a girl like her would be brimming with confidence. But nope. Saw a video of her recently where was she was talking about all her problems.
Originally Posted by MateoCast98
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





