Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 570 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 620 670 1070 1570 ... LastLast
Results 8,536 to 8,550 of 30351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21816

    Anyone know Samantha


  2. #21815
    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    Kinda chubby but definitely not in a bad way. Early 20's, Short maybe like 5'3 with a really nice ass and big jugs. Gets really into it & everything covered. Not a time watcher at all, $ gets you practically half hour.

    You can visit her in S Charlotte (private apartment) and she provides out as well.

    For the price you can't beat it at all. Enjoy.

    - NC.
    Have you seen Jazmin by chance?

  3. #21814

    Liz / jade

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPowers777  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this too. Sounds like there are a few key words that would help find this, but apparently I'm an idiot and didn't have any luck. Would love if someone could post a link, or share more intel?

    Also. Very curious about this specific lady in question (Liz) - as she looks really hot. Anyone else have experiences (good or bad) to share?
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...reams/51218825

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/704-386-8305

  4. #21813
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/998114376836

    She looks cute but has a no review policy and requires a 30% deposit, that's just a hell of a risk.
    Nope. Fuck that deposit shit.

  5. #21812

    Kelsey Anne G'boro

    Posting here because the guys in Greensboro know what they have. Met up with her recently at a safe incall. As excpected there was some drama to get the meet set up then some more drama once at her place. Based on the price point I was prepared for this. Damage was 1. 6 for an unrushed half hour. Well worth my patience and time. Very good BBBJ then CFS with DATY. Nice small breasts that I like sometime. Didn't smell like smoke when I left even though her or roommates smoked. Good personality and easy to hang out with. I will repeat when I'm back up there. I mention her here because it's not that far and even with gas the price would be reasonable IMO. Just figure on some delays, but she is good on comms and all was forgotten once session started. Takes direction well which helped a lot.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/899343096633

  6. #21811
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/998114376836

    She looks cute but has a no review policy and requires a 30% deposit, that's just a hell of a risk.

  7. #21810

    Thank you Capt!

    Your experience is definitely helpful, and while it sucks, I appreciate you sharing!

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    I saw liz when she went by goddess.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...012&viewfull=1#post6146012.

    Posts 20151 and 20143

  8. #21809
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPowers777  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this too. Sounds like there are a few key words that would help find this, but apparently I'm an idiot and didn't have any luck. Would love if someone could post a link, or share more intel?

    Also. Very curious about this specific lady in question (Liz) - as she looks really hot. Anyone else have experiences (good or bad) to share?
    I saw liz when she went by goddess.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...012&viewfull=1#post6146012.

    Posts 20151 and 20143

  9. #21808

    Which Heather?

    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen40  [View Original Post]
    This is Heather. Never had Rose's number but her ads used to be up regularly. Don't see them since the new year.
    Can you attach a link please?

  10. #21807

    Liz / John Barns / Justin?

    I'm curious about this too. Sounds like there are a few key words that would help find this, but apparently I'm an idiot and didn't have any luck. Would love if someone could post a link, or share more intel?

    Also. Very curious about this specific lady in question (Liz) - as she looks really hot. Anyone else have experiences (good or bad) to share?

    Quote Originally Posted by Placersdragon  [View Original Post]
    Where do you find these video's I would like to see more if they are local talent.

  11. #21806
    Pics look real and she looks great.

    But unfortunately her captions lean towards fake. Damn.

    - NC.

  12. #21805

    Trinity

    Kinda chubby but definitely not in a bad way. Early 20's, Short maybe like 5'3 with a really nice ass and big jugs. Gets really into it & everything covered. Not a time watcher at all, $ gets you practically half hour.

    You can visit her in S Charlotte (private apartment) and she provides out as well.

    For the price you can't beat it at all. Enjoy.

    - NC.

  13. #21804

  14. #21803

    Charlotte Madison

    https://skipthegames.com/img/019/NTk...k2NjQxOGY.jpg.

    Anyone seen her? Ads look legit but can't find any reviews through my normal sources.

  15. #21802
    Quote Originally Posted by AlIngus  [View Original Post]
    Why'all Brazilian lovers should probably start a separate thread for them.
    Agreed. I'm one of those lovers and this is too much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape