Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 6982
-
02-15-23 10:44 #4717Senior Member

Posts: 627Mixed feelings on this
Some good points. There is SOME truth to this but not absolute. I have had four girls from seeking that I have spent extensive time with over the past four years or so. I think a 7 point smart / crazy matrix could be useful. All four were easy to find on social media and find other info on (arrests, etc.) Sometimes the smart ones are the best in bed! Crazy also helps there.
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
Girl 1: Intelligence 3:7 crazy 5/7. Was above average looking, has lost some looks. Very good in bed. Almost no limits, but not always genuinely enthusiastic. Fantastic head. Substance abuse and legal issues.
Girl 2: intelligence 6, crazy 4. Had just graduated from an elite university. Not great looking. Solid performance in bed. Very willing.
Girl 3: intelligence 6, crazy 4. A bit older. Above average face and body. Was pursuing an advanced degree. Fantastic in bed, but had some limits (no butt stuff), but one of the best lays I ever had. Fantastic dirty talker. Liked it rough, too. Very enthusiastic.
Girl 4: intelligence 6, crazy 5. College freshman and hot with low self esteem. A satisfactory lay, prob not as good as it could have been due to lack of experience. Her profile was actually her name b.
All were easy to verify. Some of these girls are very, very smart. Just not a lot of common sense. Or they were a bit crazy and didn't care. All were somewhat manipulative, but who isn't. The one who barely graduated high school sent the same texts as the brainiacs. "I miss you! When are you coming to visit me?" One difference is that it's possible that girl 3 maybe was somewhat sincere (at least for a bit), while girl 4 was very sincere when she texted that she missed me. Way too sincere! The manipulation came later in the relationship and in other ways.
Sorry if rambling. The point is: I saw some "dumb" behavior from people who were very high functioning. I saw manipulation from all of them. They were all fun to plow, but I'd say enthusiasm and experience factored into that more than intelligence.
Next I might need to come up with a 7 point hotness / good in bed matrix.
-
02-14-23 08:56 #4716Senior Member

Posts: 347When you're able to find their personal details (FB, etc.) with only minimal effort, that tells you something about their intelligence. But that also is a clue that they're probably the most fun to plow. The smarter ones can be fun but they can also just be manipulators that may not be worth the effort.
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 15:13 #4715Senior Member

Posts: 1041LOL.
Originally Posted by Kwagmire
[View Original Post]
Many of these girls on SA are not that bright to begin with. They don't think long term like that, nor are they capable of thinking logically and rationally most of the times.
But hey, I love fucking them too.
-
02-12-23 12:14 #4714Senior Member

Posts: 362I have an SA girl I've been seeing for almost two years at $200.
Most of the new girls I've been hitting up seem to want 4-500. It's going to take someone really special to get me to commit to that kind of change on the regular.
I wish these girls would think more long term My $200 girl has made literally THOUSANDS from me and I have no interest in stopping anytime soon. The girls who are charging 500/ meet, with all the BS of being paid for the meet and greet etc. Are getting exactly $0 from me. Maybe they're getting $500 from some stupid guys, but I bet it's not long term.
Think about it, she has to reinvent the wheel with every guy: Reply on SA, move to text, chat for a while (and most of the time those conversations fizzle out with no payoff, so she must start over), maybe go on the meet and greet, negotiate with the guy (who may just want to fuck her once at that rate), set up the logistics of the meeting and then hang out, go through all the first date shenanigans, nervousness and jitters (i.e. am I meeting up with an ax murderer?), eventually have sex and get paid. Sounds like a lot of work over and over.
Compare that to my 200 girl. One first meeting, reasonable price, and now that's out of the way it's just shoot over a text, agree on a time, get together and we both have great sex for a few hours with great orgasms (they do get better once you know someone, especially for women). Two years later, thousands of extra dollars in the bank for literally zero work except for the pleasure of getting laid with a guy she knows and trusts.
I've also learned the 6's and 7's on SA are most of the time WAY better options than the hot ones. Hot ones are most of the time either entitled, have GPS or fake. Exceptions exist, of course (Emma Kotos, I am so sad I never had the chance to get with her, especially pre-boob job).
Girls are dumb, LOL but I love them!
-
02-12-23 10:32 #4713Senior Member

Posts: 156Innocentltgirl
Anyone have any info on her. Been texting and seems legit but have learned that lesson the hard way.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...f-2c00eba396a3
-
02-12-23 10:11 #4712Senior Member

Posts: 156Avoid. Rip off
Avoid this one she will just take your money and then no show when you make arrangements. I made the rookie mistake by paying a portion up front but the text communication was really good and I didn't get the rip off vibe. Live and learn.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...b-242dc312aa38
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-a3aad302f6c2
-
02-12-23 09:09 #4711Senior Member

Posts: 627Pretty accurate. I have seen two girls from seeking over the last year.
Originally Posted by JackTaggart
[View Original Post]
One, whom is now in another state, was $400 ppm. She was working on an advanced degree and graduated. Very smart, great conversation. She hosted. Hung out. Drank. GFE. All bare. Great sex. GFE. Multiple pops. Extended visits. She enjoyed herself, for sure. The $400 ppm was worth it for the experience.
The other is $150 ppm, recently bumped to $200. (Inflation) Also hosts. Sometimes the visits can be a bit longer, but often not a lot of small talk. I sit on her couch, watch a little tv. Try to make some small talk. After a couple minutes she's rubbing junior, then it's BBBJ. Then she turns around for cfs. Out in 30 minutes, more often than not!
-
02-11-23 17:17 #4710Senior Member

Posts: 54I was bored and my partner was away for a few days so I joined seeking to see what's going on. Met up with two lovely ladies and had good times, names withheld as I will probably see them again.
But get a load of this one. I suspected it wouldn't get far but we got to texting and she says 3 k. I thought 3 k per month is a little steep so I double checked with her. Actually its 3 k per meet. I had a good laugh at the one.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-21ceb218c7ed
-
02-09-23 08:29 #4709Senior Member

Posts: 44Looking back now, I really should have filmed some stuff, taken her on trips like a sugarbaby and really enjoyed her. Damn, I would love to see that, her OF stuff is kinda boring.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 19:52 #4708Senior Member

Posts: 856She shot some porn while in Connecticut. Some type of casting video. I never got to see it but she told me all about it.
Originally Posted by MateoCast98
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 17:00 #4707Senior Member

Posts: 44It really explained alot about her. She was somewhat reserved personality-wise. But, sexually this girl was. A freak and down to try anything.
Originally Posted by MyHobby
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 16:58 #4706Senior Member

Posts: 44She's incredible
I would do anything to get her back. She could legit be a top pornstar in 3-6 months if she took that route. She is completely in love with her bf tho. Thus looks like there is no chance atm.
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 10:48 #4705Senior Member

Posts: 78I am seeing both prices but very different experiences. 400 to 500 is getting me a very long date usually with overnight with mid 20's very petite educated with no drug issues. Take out, hanging out, and other fun. 200 is getting me a more quick date.
Originally Posted by ArchitexOne
[View Original Post]
I am pretty picky, but that's been my experience.
-
02-08-23 09:30 #4704Senior Member

Posts: 156Going rate
I recently re joins SA after a year off and it seems everyone that I talk to the going rate is 400 per visit. That seems a bit high as just a few years ago it was 200-250. I know inflation is crazy but still seems a lot. Is that what everyone else is seeing.
-
02-06-23 16:29 #4703Senior Member

Posts: 1041I did chat with her before. Never went anywhere.
Originally Posted by Eblan
[View Original Post]
Was trying to set up day / time to meet and she went silence.











Reply With Quote





