Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7330

    Too easy

    TBH with you guys. It's super easy finding girls who'd do BBFS for less than 200.

    I found 2 new ones today. Both their ads said no bare / don't mention it or get blocked.

    I still asked for it, and they both agreed. One charged 350 for the hr talked her down to 200.

    And another was 200 for the hhr talk ed her down to 100.

    Video verified both of them and decided to see the one for 100 as she was closer to me.

    No idea what you guys are doing wrong but they easy to find found them both on listcrawler in queens section. Both a 7. 1 close to an 8. Just a bit too skinny.

  2. #7329

    21st century

    Quote Originally Posted by HeIsMan  [View Original Post]
    Luca doesn't do BBFS.
    Maybe she needs the inspiration game from Michelle soon.

  3. #7328

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentChan  [View Original Post]
    I live in philly. Who is this Michelle? And where may I find her now? Thanks for the help.
    She was known as Michelle in NYC, and when in philly for a few weeks she was branded as "Tasha" GFE only. But nowadays seems like she expanded her menu with extras. She's at MG in NYC now.

  4. #7327
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Saw her many times back to back in NYC, Philly, don't think theres really much changes to her performance wise and juice box isn't tight at all, but maybe works for certain magnums LOL. KKP also another option if some are into MILFY or GILFY, Eva from KKP is now at Red Rose.
    I live in philly. Who is this Michelle? And where may I find her now? Thanks for the help.

  5. #7326

    MG Luca

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Anyone saw her with extras offered before? She does have latina's bottoms and nice personality, but not very high on GFE, YMMV.
    Luca doesn't do BBFS.

  6. #7325

    Luca MG

    Anyone saw her with extras offered before? She does have latina's bottoms and nice personality, but not very high on GFE, YMMV.

  7. #7324

    Not much changes

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLoverNyc  [View Original Post]
    BBFS with Michelle? At her age that must feel like friction against sandpaper. So many better options for Koreans. Jamie at XOXO or Yuri at MG.
    Saw her many times back to back in NYC, Philly, don't think theres really much changes to her performance wise and juice box isn't tight at all, but maybe works for certain magnums LOL. KKP also another option if some are into MILFY or GILFY, Eva from KKP is now at Red Rose.

  8. #7323

    Preferences

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Can everyone recommend the BBFS available girls? I would love to have a list for when I am there. Thanks!
    Are you into both strong GFE and BBFS or just any decent BBFS? There are so many specials in NYC, especially manhattan. Any preference like Chinese, JP, or korean?

  9. #7322

    Market in multiple states

    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    I never partake in BBFS but Michelle I might reconsider. I wonder if she opened up to BBFS to compete with the market since BBFS has been a lot more common place now than ever.
    Despite the competitions, many talents from NOVA, NJ, BOSTON, SEATTLE, still wouldn't offer extras because there are so much peeps paying steep GFE prices. At least michelle knows the realistic expectations LOL.

  10. #7321
    Quote Originally Posted by WillRhodes  [View Original Post]
    Will Jay confirm whether the girls are BBFS friendly when you text for an appointment?
    No, don't. He gets pissed of you do. He leaves it all up to the girls.

  11. #7320

    Recommendations

    Quote Originally Posted by JavLoverNyc  [View Original Post]
    BBFS with Michelle? At her age that must feel like friction against sandpaper. So many better options for Koreans. Jamie at XOXO or Yuri at MG.
    Can everyone recommend the BBFS available girls? I would love to have a list for when I am there. Thanks!

  12. #7319
    BBFS with Michelle? At her age that must feel like friction against sandpaper. So many better options for Koreans. Jamie at XOXO or Yuri at MG.

  13. #7318

    Lots of new talent at Lears

    Curious about the following:

    * Dee.

    * Valentina Heart.

    * Barbara Styles.

    * Karla Grey.

    * Jasmine Fine.

    DM is fine.

  14. #7317
    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    Same thought here. She was extremely annoyed at guys asking awhe I saw her at the end on 2021. Obviously it's been a while but they don't usually change their stance on these things. Better take advantage while you can.
    I never partake in BBFS but Michelle I might reconsider. I wonder if she opened up to BBFS to compete with the market since BBFS has been a lot more common place now than ever.

  15. #7316
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    "Specials! It is so cold that we are offering $100 off any hour or half hour TODAY ONLY!

    Bad news is all the girls raised their hour and half hour rates by $100. LOL.

    12 girls on schedule and honestly, only one I'd think about seeing if I had a hard on.

    These agencies and chicks are definitely pricing themselves out.

    Even the pricier ones I see are hovering from 500 to 6, 6 to 650 7, 7 to 8. I guess it's the cost of inflation.

    I'm going to just start saving my money for a vacay.
    Will Jay confirm whether the girls are BBFS friendly when you text for an appointment?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape