Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7319
    BBFS with Michelle? At her age that must feel like friction against sandpaper. So many better options for Koreans. Jamie at XOXO or Yuri at MG.

  2. #7318

    Lots of new talent at Lears

    Curious about the following:

    * Dee.

    * Valentina Heart.

    * Barbara Styles.

    * Karla Grey.

    * Jasmine Fine.

    DM is fine.

  3. #7317
    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    Same thought here. She was extremely annoyed at guys asking awhe I saw her at the end on 2021. Obviously it's been a while but they don't usually change their stance on these things. Better take advantage while you can.
    I never partake in BBFS but Michelle I might reconsider. I wonder if she opened up to BBFS to compete with the market since BBFS has been a lot more common place now than ever.

  4. #7316
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroesBlend  [View Original Post]
    "Specials! It is so cold that we are offering $100 off any hour or half hour TODAY ONLY!

    Bad news is all the girls raised their hour and half hour rates by $100. LOL.

    12 girls on schedule and honestly, only one I'd think about seeing if I had a hard on.

    These agencies and chicks are definitely pricing themselves out.

    Even the pricier ones I see are hovering from 500 to 6, 6 to 650 7, 7 to 8. I guess it's the cost of inflation.

    I'm going to just start saving my money for a vacay.
    Will Jay confirm whether the girls are BBFS friendly when you text for an appointment?

  5. #7315
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillie  [View Original Post]
    Hi everyone. Hate to ask the visiting question. I have RTFF, and looking around on TER a bunch, but mostly I'm seeing providers in midtown and above. I'm staying in Lower Manhattan in the Financial District. Are there good BB providers nearby that an out of towner can easily book with. I'm cool with lower end on up with no ethnic preference. Thank you.
    Financial district options are very limited at best. You are much better off taking a subway up to midtown / time square. If you can catch an express train, it's 15 minutes ride.

  6. #7314
    Quote Originally Posted by KettleCY1  [View Original Post]
    Same thought here. She was extremely annoyed at guys asking awhe I saw her at the end on 2021. Obviously it's been a while but they don't usually change their stance on these things. Better take advantage while you can.
    Don't wear her out too much save some for me LOL.

  7. #7313
    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she is open to BBFS now. Is CIP included in the $100?
    Same thought here. She was extremely annoyed at guys asking awhe I saw her at the end on 2021. Obviously it's been a while but they don't usually change their stance on these things. Better take advantage while you can.

  8. #7312

    Lead requested in Financial District

    Hi everyone. Hate to ask the visiting question. I have RTFF, and looking around on TER a bunch, but mostly I'm seeing providers in midtown and above. I'm staying in Lower Manhattan in the Financial District. Are there good BB providers nearby that an out of towner can easily book with. I'm cool with lower end on up with no ethnic preference. Thank you.

  9. #7311
    Quote Originally Posted by BangoBongo  [View Original Post]
    Interesting that she is open to BBFS now. Is CIP included in the $100?
    Yes, it is.

  10. #7310

    Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    I'm planning out my trip to NYC in a couple weeks, I would love some recommendations for BBFS girls to see. I sort of have an idea which locations to go to searching through the thread.
    Most girls are here for 2-3 weeks. Better if you ask 1-2 days prior as some girls today will be gone by the time you come.

    You should get verified at the popular spots now though.

  11. #7309

    Must sees

    I'm planning out my trip to NYC in a couple weeks, I would love some recommendations for BBFS girls to see. I sort of have an idea which locations to go to searching through the thread.

  12. #7308
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Michelle at MetroGirlsNYC the K-Girl with a Latina body is BBFS friendly for an extra $100, CIP was available too.
    Interesting that she is open to BBFS now. Is CIP included in the $100?

  13. #7307
    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Michelle at MetroGirlsNYC the K-Girl with a Latina body is BBFS friendly for an extra $100, CIP was available too.
    Thanks for the update hopefully she is around when I head to NYC.

  14. #7306

    Past and present

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Michelle at MetroGirlsNYC the K-Girl with a Latina body is BBFS friendly for an extra $100, CIP was available too.
    Seems like she finally opened up to extras; she never used to offer that in the past. Thanks man.

  15. #7305

    Michelle at Metrogirls

    Michelle at MetroGirlsNYC the K-Girl with a Latina body is BBFS friendly for an extra $100, CIP was available too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape