Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 299 of 1286 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 349 399 799 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 19290
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14820

    Noliie a No Go

    Hey Guys,

    Decided to give Nollie a try even though she had a so so review. Well her service was "sos so". Communicationwas OK and incall was good. Looks like she is just going through the motions when it comes to the business part.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...r/890546763710

    Thomas.

  2. #14819

    Gypsy aka Jess

    Has anyone seen Gypsy aka Jess lately? She text me saying she has an incall in Melbourne.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...r/936236307431

  3. #14818

    I Recommend

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...r/890546763710

    I decided to give this one another try after my first visit was a bit hit and miss. Her comms were excellent, as was the incall location. I do think she is attractive, with a younger body, and friendly personality. The BBBJ was well done, but did not last very long, and on went the cover and into the mish. Overall I was satisfied, considering the reasonable donation, but just not very enthusiastic about planning a return visit. She did say she is trying to be more open minded about the menu options, and I would add that Greek is actually already available. But I think what most of what I am looking for is lacking, so I will give her some time before considering another visit. As always YMMV, and I continue to wish her well.
    I understand about not coming back if the vibe isn't there.

    However, I met with Nollie last week. Comms were great. Got along well together. Everything I wanted. I am definitely going to see her again the next time I come back to town.

  4. #14817

    Nollie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...r/890546763710

    I decided to give this one another try after my first visit was a bit hit and miss. Her comms were excellent, as was the incall location. I do think she is attractive, with a younger body, and friendly personality. The BBBJ was well done, but did not last very long, and on went the cover and into the mish. Overall I was satisfied, considering the reasonable donation, but just not very enthusiastic about planning a return visit. She did say she is trying to be more open minded about the menu options, and I would add that Greek is actually already available. But I think what most of what I am looking for is lacking, so I will give her some time before considering another visit. As always YMMV, and I continue to wish her well.

  5. #14816

    I can see clearly now.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    That's the one.
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the provider he was referring to: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/111094476.
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    In case you mongers in Brevard are confused about who my old friend, RedDog101 is talking about it's Cherrie Monroe who is primarily in Indian River / St Lucie / Martin area and advertises down south. Plenty of reviews about her on the Forum down there and in fact, she's a really good date who's totally GFE with most things on the menu and a real pleaser and sweetheart.
    Explanation understood, thank you!

  6. #14815

    Cherrie

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure this is the provider he was referring to: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/111094476.
    That's the one.

  7. #14814

    Cherrie

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    Had a very nice dream with Cherrie the other day. She is definitely GFE. It was more like a date then a random meeting. Come to think of it, we didn't even have sex. Unless of course, if you consider munching on each other's genitals for 60 minutes, sex. Treat her with respect and you will be repaid 10 x over. Will definitely repeat.
    As says Stuart. Did she come to you if so where? What was her donations also if so?

    Bs.

  8. #14813

    Link for Cherrie

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    Had a very nice dream with Cherrie the other day. She is definitely GFE. It was more like a date then a random meeting. Come to think of it, we didn't even have sex. Unless of course, if you consider munching on each other's genitals for 60 minutes, sex. Treat her with respect and you will be repaid 10 x over. Will definitely repeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    How about a link sir.
    Pretty sure this is the provider he was referring to: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/111094476.

  9. #14812
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    Had a very nice dream with Cherrie the other day. She is definitely GFE. It was more like a date then a random meeting. Come to think of it, we didn't even have sex. Unless of course, if you consider munching on each other's genitals for 60 minutes, sex. Treat her with respect and you will be repaid 10 x over. Will definitely repeat.
    How about a link sir.

  10. #14811

    Cherrie Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by RedDog101  [View Original Post]
    Had a very nice dream with Cherrie the other day. She is definitely GFE. It was more like a date then a random meeting. Come to think of it, we didn't even have sex. Unless of course, if you consider munching on each other's genitals for 60 minutes, sex. Treat her with respect and you will be repaid 10 x over. Will definitely repeat.
    In case you mongers in Brevard are confused about who my old friend, RedDog101 is talking about it's Cherrie Monroe who is primarily in Indian River / St Lucie / Martin area and advertises down south. Plenty of reviews about her on the Forum down there and in fact, she's a really good date who's totally GFE with most things on the menu and a real pleaser and sweetheart. I paid her a visit last Sunday and my review and others can be read on the Forums. Think "Mabel " but blonde and you'll get the idea! Cherrie is considering a road trip to Brevard but she occasionally will go to Vero or Ft Pierce. Cherrie was retired for awhile and always on my bucket list, but back in the hobby and I made the effort to go see her, because after all, that's what bucket list are for, fulfilling fantasies! (And not many left or time!) I hope that she decides to come up north, because she's well worth the Mario's. IMHO.

  11. #14810

    Cherrie

    Had a very nice dream with Cherrie the other day. She is definitely GFE. It was more like a date then a random meeting. Come to think of it, we didn't even have sex. Unless of course, if you consider munching on each other's genitals for 60 minutes, sex. Treat her with respect and you will be repaid 10 x over. Will definitely repeat.

  12. #14809
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucejs  [View Original Post]
    Would you be able to tell me what name to search under?
    Simply click on the links you provided and get their screen names. Then go to the Orlando Board in the sugar baby thread and you should be able to find them if they've been reviewed.

  13. #14808
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed I think on orl bd with a positive review.
    Would you be able to tell me what name to search under?

  14. #14807
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    That ad has scam written all over it.
    Scam don't people google the pictures first, in the coarse of two days this has posted in, north and central Jersey, Omaha and numerous, other locations, with multiple phone numbers, do some research.

  15. #14806

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda4  [View Original Post]
    I gave this ad a try today. Comms were good. We were setting up an outcall when out of the blue she started texting explicit stuff. I've been doing this long enough to never get explicit on text or over the phone. Blocked the number straight away. Stay safe https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/113104126.
    That ad has scam written all over it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape