Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 610 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 110 510 560 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 660 710 1110 1610 ... LastLast
Results 9,136 to 9,150 of 37344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28209
    Quote Originally Posted by Hbn235  [View Original Post]
    Awesome! What's her link?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/803150157362

  2. #28208

  3. #28207

    Cute blond

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience or reviews with this one? She seems cute but very little info so I'm skeptical.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/113275165#.
    I send message to her and she responded very quickly Got rates and stand LE questions and then asked for deposit So I would say a scam Too bad because looks good in pictures Stay safe my brothers.

  4. #28206
    Quote Originally Posted by PopR  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jasmine downtown today. She is absolutely the best bang for your buck. CBJ which I don't mind. No drama. Super clean. No smoke smell and she has perfect teeth which makes her even prettier. Pictures are in the ad are a little dated but she's still a solid eight hot. Her tits are the best I have ever seen in a escort and very natural. Paid 160 for a Qv and spent at least 25 minutes. No rush at all. Wish she did not travel because she would be a regular. Communication was spot on. I sure don't mind paying a few bucks extra for a pleasurable experience.
    Awesome! What's her link?

  5. #28205

    Jazzy

    Saw Jasmine downtown today. She is absolutely the best bang for your buck. CBJ which I don't mind. No drama. Super clean. No smoke smell and she has perfect teeth which makes her even prettier. Pictures are in the ad are a little dated but she's still a solid eight hot. Her tits are the best I have ever seen in a escort and very natural. Paid 160 for a Qv and spent at least 25 minutes. No rush at all. Wish she did not travel because she would be a regular. Communication was spot on. I sure don't mind paying a few bucks extra for a pleasurable experience.

  6. #28204

    Gbaby aka Precious

    Been reaching out for the past few days no response and haven't seen her post lately. Anyone had any luck the past couple days?

  7. #28203

    Hull Street

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDoc  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this provider? I will let you know if I connect. Thanks.

    Found in https://callescort.org under Richmond.

    804-xxx-4418.
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say that she is definitely TGTBT. But let me know if I am wrong.

  8. #28202

    Off Hull St. In Midlothian

    Has anyone had experience with this provider? I will let you know if I connect. Thanks.

    Found in https://callescort.org under Richmond.

    804-xxx-4418.

  9. #28201

    ACS = AMP workers in a hotel room

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Have been exclusive AMP but needed to venture out of my comfort zone. Figured I would go for the low hanging fruit first! Went to STG, filtered out everything except Asian (remember I am an AMP guy) Started firing out messages and found that the majority are connected to the same address. Answered all of the typical questions, made the trip out, "I am here ", sent a selfie, got a room number, and was advised to direct communication to a different number that they provided. This gave me a little bit of concern but I stuck with it. Knock knock. Who's there? Greeted by a very nice, naughtily dressed, chubby old Asian lady! LOL! Sometimes you just have to take one for the team! Negotiated the donation and time. The end result was the same as what you get from any other experience but not something that I would repeat.
    Just like the AMPs the ACS teases you with a young good looking one here and there and then before you know it they sent off to NY. Leaves the ACS as just using the same ones who work in AMPs. 40-50 yr old and chubbies. Only difference is a hotel room and lingerie!

  10. #28200

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDaddyRva  [View Original Post]
    Very similar experience. Coms are rough but we got to the point where I got her hotel and texted her from the parking lot. Didn't hear back from her until the next morning LOL.
    She used to do the same thing when she was in Fredericksburg. Gave up trying for that reason.

  11. #28199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by CVilleJoe  [View Original Post]
    I'll be around and I'd love to at least try. Anyone have her current contact? I can't find any ads for her and all the STG links seem dead.
    Look not trying to judge but dude after all the reviews of her being what she is and nothing positive you still want to roll the dice? LOL. Is there something I missed? Too each their own but this is exactly why these chicks do this and continue to do so. Are pickings that bad? There are better options. Be safe.

  12. #28198

    Marie / Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by DestrosLast  [View Original Post]
    I've screenshot the post, so even if she deletes, you have this to reference. I thought I was experiencing Groundhog Day when I saw the same report three times.
    Years ago she was in Richmond for a long time stirring emotions and controversy.

    She is not that bad looking, but she is moody and has the worst bedside manner of anyone I had every met.

    She showed up in C'ville about five years ago and she could have been great. All three holes included!

    But the things she would come up with would turn you off and you wouldn't want to go back.

    Good Luck!

  13. #28197

    Roll the dice w / Foxxy?

    I'll be around and I'd love to at least try. Anyone have her current contact? I can't find any ads for her and all the STG links seem dead.

    Quote Originally Posted by BareBackJack  [View Original Post]
    Be careful with Foxxy. Her modus operendi was to make a date, get the money, then have some kind of emergency where you had to leave. The emergencies in MY experience were always fake. Then she'd beg you to come back (likely knowing that you were now 30-60 minutes away and you wouldn't) and then promise to make good on it the "next time. " Alternatively, she'd make a date, then go silent. Invariably I notices she'd always ask how much you were planning to spend. My guess is those texts went to multiple mongers and unless you were the high bidder you got the silent treatment. I know guys that fell for it 4 or 5 times. I got the silent treatment once after driving 30 minutes and swore her off. 18 months later I capitulated and she did it again. I believe the high bidder is still on the board. Anyway, about 3 or 4 months ago she gave me the "emergency treatment" and I swore her off. Hopefully for good.

    Having said that she is like a * in heat when she's in the bed. She deep throats, swallows, fucks like a bunny (BBFS), enjoys anal, and doesn't have many limits. The problem is, you're lucky to see twice out of every 5 dates you make. My advice is stay away but if you can't, when she asks how much you have ALWAYS tell her $$. 4 (her rate is $. 4) so odds are you'll be high bidder. When you arrive, don't pay until AFTER you've nutted and give her $. 4. If she bitches. And she will. Just say you mistyped the amount because you were driving and for heavens sake never take more into the room than that. Don't pay up front unless you want an "emergency" to happen.

    The other thing is she has gone way down hill over the past year or so. She could have been an outstanding talent in the Richmond mongering desert but she has chosen to rip mongers off and I for one am sick and tired of her games. We used to get along great but I've probably wasted more time chasing her than any other 5 deadbeat providers combined. I for one wouldn't waste the gas if she offered a freebee 'cause I know I'd leave with blue balls.

    For those of you who don't know me, check my posts. I'm a straight shooter and I usually have good things to say but I've had it with Foxxy. As alway YMMV.

  14. #28196

    Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set something up with this one basically just got the run around, would not answer phone gave some bs excuses, gave wrong snap to verify then claimed changed it but forgot gave new one same bs no response & I could not video call her be careful with her not sure what's going on with her.
    Very similar experience. Coms are rough but we got to the point where I got her hotel and texted her from the parking lot. Didn't hear back from her until the next morning LOL.

  15. #28195

    Pinky

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast  [View Original Post]
    Search for Pinky I saw her two or three times about a year or so ago. Should be fine unless something has changed.
    She's open minded for extra $. Seems to be a bit moody with what's included and what's not. I hope you catch her on a good day.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape