The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 876 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10666

    Ave is dead

    Went do the ave between 10 am and 11 am today didn't see anyone out at all even the streets were empty where did everyone go?

  2. #10665

    How people walk in kensington

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kCX9569kvE

    This video obviously wasn't taken on the ave, but many people walk into the street with no care of their surroundings. Its amazing that the streets aren't lined with dead bodies.

  3. #10664
    I think most I did was 4. I did 3 plenty of times. 3 a night is kinda my daily routine now. I remember I told this one girl she was my 3rd after the deed, she was disgusted. Never saw her again.

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup  [View Original Post]
    3+ in one night? This guy is insatiable. LOL.

  4. #10663

    Thurs night

    Rolled thru last night after 9. I thought the ave would be jumping because the weather was nice but didn't really see anything to my liking. Did see the BSW on Sedgeley. She had on leather pants and it a nice little sexy jawn but she looks too young for me. Saw this one white jawn who was a little thick up by Venango but when she opened her mouth I it was a turnoff so I declined.

  5. #10662

    This bruh is hungry

    3+ in one night? This guy is insatiable. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    It's an implant augmentation. I played with the kitty. She pulled her pants down when she's was necking me.

    Overall she's was a nice person.

    Her sucking skill was meh. But she didn't complain or rushed me at all. So that makes up for it.

    She was out there with one of those onesies blanket. Tan in color. Head to toe so literally you can spot her two blocks away.

    Saw her again like 12 am the same night.

    Her tits was fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    This one was great.

    1/26/23 at 11:40 pm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swim101  [View Original Post]
    1/26/22 10:30 pm she's out now.

  6. #10661

    Some SW reports

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOCCYH7H8wA

    Picked her up a few times. She has a bf that she argues with a lot. She passed out on the center console and I had to keep her head hitting the gear shift. She left a big drool puddle. Overall I'd say average at best.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjdjLKVE9IE

    Some times she's pretty good. Other times, not so much. Very YMMV. Harley Quinn accent and she has a nice body. In the cold, she can be a bit hard to spot because she wears a lot of layers and has her hood up.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlPSEN0gnLU

    Seen this one a few times a long time ago. Back then she was in decent shape, but now I would strongly pass. The last time I picked her up was a fine experience, but she smelled really bad. I had a hard time staying aroused. She even voluntarily put her boots outside because they smelled bad. At one point she was decent, but she did not care for her hygiene and is now in bad shape. YMMV.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLrtF3MBgV4

    She's pretty good all around. Probably has the best natural breasts on the ave. She lost some weight but her boobs are still nicely shaped.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8x-AVJKeoA

    She's pretty good overall. Kinda looks like a hispanic dude on the street with her hood up but is a muslim girl. Face can have a lot of marks at times. Boobs are getting a bit saggy but looks nice when she is on her back.

    A couple of times I lucked out and caught some fresh meat who were relatively new to the ave. One was a foreign MILF. The other was a voluptuous red head like Rose from Game of Thrones.

    There have also been an increasing amount of SW I had to ditch because of too many red flags. Also a few trans people that come and go. No offense to those who go for the trans people but not my cup of tea.

    Caught up with some other SW that I haven't seen in a while. Many find a place to crash off the street and often get some funds (like a low end sugar daddy). A few ended up in the hospital and / or jail. I imagine some are resting in a better place and others get rescued by family or friends, if they are fortunate enough and willing to leave.

  7. #10660

    Bsw

    Quote Originally Posted by TotalAssman68  [View Original Post]
    Made a stroll run around 430 -530 pm yesterday. No a lot of talent out. 2 BSW looked TGTBT. When I made a second past the was Uncle just a block away with clear view. It looks like they are trying to move people again. We will see.
    There's a BSW that works near venango who works with a pimp. She looks like she isn't an addict. This BSW and pimp have been working to get some of the addicts under their control for a while. I picked up a WSW under their control and and she was afraid for her life and being trafficked.

    I've been having a hankering for some chocolate, but have been having some bad luck with BSW.

    The last BSW I picked up turned out to be trans. A while ago I had a regular that I have been seeing for some time, but she ended up ripping me off and now avoids the main K ave.

    I've also had some good luck with some half black half white SW. Best of both worlds. One that used to walk the ave, but now moved in with someone. And another who used to do porn but now just does escorting in a different state.

    https://www.xvideos.com/video5223721..._casting_couch

    Anyone have any experience with this one:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQEMN2FRF6U

    I had my eye on her for a while. I almost picked her up one day, but she was high out of her mind doing a zombie dance so I opted for a different day. Not a big fan of her teeth, but some days the options are limited.

  8. #10659

    The K Stroll

    Made a stroll run around 430 -530 pm yesterday. No a lot of talent out. 2 BSW looked TGTBT. When I made a second past the was Uncle just a block away with clear view. It looks like they are trying to move people again. We will see.

  9. #10658
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.

    Honestly I'd trade them for ours in a SECOND. I mean it is nice to hit the ave and have the option of getting 2-3 Beejays, sometimes from the same girl...

    but sometimes I get tired of the funky asses, and unwashed faces. They just don't even care what they look like.

    We have 2-3 girls that even attempt being sexy: Heather, Sharon, Kirsten.

    Other than that you would be lucky to see a real Wh0 re in heels on the ave.

    And if their asscheeks are hanging out its not in a stylish way like this:

    https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/prosti...g-enforcement/
    Have to agree been with all three of the girls listed Sharon is sexy but a little rough sometimes also may I add winter, Lauren, Rachel to the list of sexy girls.

  10. #10657
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandal24  [View Original Post]
    Ill be honest with you, the women are very beautiful but sometimes way less willing and more expensive. Their attitudes are a little hard to deal with at times, and rarely do extras and if you're charming enough to get them to agree, you're paying alot more for it than $10-$20 unlike these other SWs. Some charge upwards of $80-$100 for a CBJ and even the desperate ones get you at like $60. Away from the Galaxy stroll you might get luckier but the quality is a little less.
    I guess you get what you pay for sometimes.

    Honestly I'd trade them for ours in a SECOND. I mean it is nice to hit the ave and have the option of getting 2-3 Beejays, sometimes from the same girl...

    but sometimes I get tired of the funky asses, and unwashed faces. They just don't even care what they look like.

    We have 2-3 girls that even attempt being sexy: Heather, Sharon, Kirsten.

    Other than that you would be lucky to see a real Wh0 re in heels on the ave.

    And if their asscheeks are hanging out its not in a stylish way like this:

    https://nypost.com/2021/07/15/prosti...g-enforcement/

  11. #10656
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Btw have you tried the famous strips in Brooklyn?
    I watch their videos and the Women there are SEVERAL steps above ours in Looks.
    They out there walking around asscheeks hanging out, and High heels.
    New York City has the best wh0res.
    That used to be the area near the Javits center in the late eighties. Just an open-air market for sex. Great cruising in the summertime.

    I miss those days.

  12. #10655

    Brooklyn Stroll

    Quote Originally Posted by HighPockets  [View Original Post]
    And possibly the most expensive. I'll stick to Philly, S. Jersey, and Wilmington.
    Ill be honest with you, the women are very beautiful but sometimes way less willing and more expensive. Their attitudes are a little hard to deal with at times, and rarely do extras and if you're charming enough to get them to agree, you're paying alot more for it than $10-$20 unlike these other SWs. Some charge upwards of $80-$100 for a CBJ and even the desperate ones get you at like $60. Away from the Galaxy stroll you might get luckier but the quality is a little less.

  13. #10654

    Nyc

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboPimp  [View Original Post]
    Kensington is worse than Gotham was ever portrayed.

    At least Gotham has a Hero trying to fight crime....and their Commissioner gives a Fcuk.

    We have a whole Generation of Jokers (Zoomers) who are committing crimes on camera and laughing about it.

    Btw have you tried the famous strips in Brooklyn?
    I watch their videos and the Women there are SEVERAL steps above ours in Looks.
    They out there walking around asscheeks hanging out, and High heels.
    New York City has the best wh0res.
    And possibly the most expensive. I'll stick to Philly, S. Jersey, and Wilmington.

  14. #10653
    Quote Originally Posted by SonofVenus  [View Original Post]
    You are all entitled to your own opinion, as am I and I would like to thank you for it.
    Kensington is worse than Gotham was ever portrayed.

    At least Gotham has a Hero trying to fight crime....and their Commissioner gives a Fcuk.

    We have a whole Generation of Jokers (Zoomers) who are committing crimes on camera and laughing about it.

    Btw have you tried the famous strips in Brooklyn?
    I watch their videos and the Women there are SEVERAL steps above ours in Looks.
    They out there walking around asscheeks hanging out, and High heels.
    New York City has the best wh0res.

  15. #10652

    Entitled to your own opinion

    You are all entitled to your own opinion, as am I and I would like to thank you for it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape