Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 7725
-
02-18-23 22:57 #4065Senior Member

Posts: 129Both spearmint rhino and synn post pics of girls on their roll call if you want to do homework before visiting.
Originally Posted by TenSleep
[View Original Post]
-
02-18-23 17:18 #4064Senior Member

Posts: 255Going to throw this out there. Going to be working in the Cal Poly Pomona college area next Sat. My first time in LA area in 3 years. Might have 2 hours to spend in a club after work (maybe 6 pm or so). I'm thinking S-Rhino. Been following this forum on and off for a year or so, but the names seem to change and there is such a discrepancy sometimes as to who each member likes or dislikes.
Originally Posted by XBiker
[View Original Post]
What I'm looking for is an under-25 dancer who is petite, 5' or so and 100 pounds or so. Age, more than a few (at 5 feet, it would be 10 max) extra pounds and stretch marks are a major turn off for me. I'm totally willing to walk if the look and price isn't right. I realize that a Saturday evening is definitely a sellers market in the club, but any suggestions as to who might be fun and worthwhile for a guy who's getting a once every three years opportunity to test the waters would be appreciated.
Thanks for any suggestions you may be able or willing to share.
-
02-18-23 16:03 #4063Senior Member

Posts: 247Forgot to mention this is for President Day.
Originally Posted by XBiker
[View Original Post]
-
02-17-23 22:41 #4062Senior Member

Posts: 247Read the small print
I notice that Synn COI is advertising $40 15 min VIP. If you read the small print, you need to buy one at full price before you can the deal. It doesn't say on the ad, but I got feeling it have to be with the same girl. Basically, you get a $20 discount on $180 VIP. This is pretty much like when they used to advertise a buy one and get one off special, which is the regular price of 30 min VIP. Be careful, this place is major a clip joint.
-
02-13-23 13:16 #4061Senior Member

Posts: 870Petite skinny?
Any info on a dancer that's skinny or petite that's hot and ready like Little Ceasers pizza that you recommend that's open minded if you know what I mean??
-
02-13-23 00:26 #4060Senior Member

Posts: 144Synn Night Shift
Has anyone had any experience in VIP with Alex, Roxxxy, Iris and Nyoko? Anything worth sharing on any of them, OTC?
-
02-11-23 02:06 #4059Senior Member

Posts: 870Synn ind.
Has anyone VIP'd Lizzy day-shift Synn? She's a middle aged dancer, just asking.
-
02-10-23 17:12 #4058Senior Member

Posts: 317I post this, and then two days later get a PM asking for a girl's mileage & prices from a guy who has posted nothing but questions. SMH. Post some intel before you ask for intel!
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]
-
02-10-23 02:13 #4057Senior Member

Posts: 247I remember when VIP rooms first went in at HT, this used to happen more often. As VIP have become the standard, it happens less. Still creeps me out when a PL does it. It usually some cheapskate who trying to maximize his ROI.
Originally Posted by Rickers
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-23 06:04 #4056Senior Member

Posts: 144Alex
Has similar experience with her about 1 month ago when she was here last. And at the en did VIP she asked if I had a tip for her. Couldn't help but laugh at her stupid request.
Originally Posted by Bova221
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 17:38 #4055Regular Member

Posts: 6Alex Synn
Tall Latina with long black hair, slim but not spinner, great tits and decent ass but don't waste your time couldn't even touch her tits during the dance, got very defensive when I tried touching her tits, Lame!
-
02-07-23 14:23 #4054Senior Member

Posts: 389I notice she's now coming in regularly so maybe she's working on volume rather than chasing the big score. She definitely has a fan club of regulars. She posted on her IG story a gift of a PS5 from one of them.
Originally Posted by CaseyX
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 14:13 #4053Senior Member

Posts: 389The only time this kind of unsolicited feedback to another customer is useful is when you're reporting a ROB. I've told other random customers to "watch out for this one" somewhat jokingly as they line up to pay for a VIP. Did this for Dutchess and Janelle who were both ROBs. Both don't seem to be working these days.
Originally Posted by Rickers
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 20:40 #4052Senior Member

Posts: 241If she's super busy at those prices then maybe she is all that? I mean, more power to her if she can get guys to pay high prices whether or not I'm willing to pay that much. She was one of the two hottest girls in the club that day for my taste (Kendall being the other), which isn't nothing. For my part, I just did a clean VIP with her that day, which was just fine, so I can't comment on her skills.
Originally Posted by GreenB909
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 18:45 #4051Senior Member

Posts: 497I have to agree with you as far as it is extremely creepy. I've been in this hobby for about 35 years and I had my 1st encounter like this about 5 months ago and have had 3 of them now in total. I had a monger get up from his seat and follow me into the bathroom as I just got through with my VIP at Paradise and was about to dispose of my cover and clean up a bit. Not fucking cool people! Now if this idiot goes immediately and hits up my dancer she knows it was me who gave her up.
Originally Posted by PelicanT99
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



