Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11404

    Cleiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cleiva lately? I used to enjoy her mutual massage, but haven't seen her in quite some time. Are her services still worth it? TIA.
    I saw her in BJ's Wholesale club, of all places, last week, LOL. We locked eyes and passed each other. I haven't Seen her in a couple years otherwise but have seen her ad on CL a lot recently.

  2. #11403

    Sedokova

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveAsianss  [View Original Post]
    Read a few good reviews on ter. Might take the 4 hands but wanted to know if anyone knew the full menu. I have been saving my pennies and want to make them count.
    Bring a lot of cash as she upsells everything.

  3. #11402

    Cleiva

    Quote Originally Posted by Dominor1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Cleiva lately? I used to enjoy her mutual massage, but haven't seen her in quite some time. Are her services still worth it? TIA.
    I saw her last year I think? I'm pretty sure I reviewed her. I had a great time with her. However, the last time I texted her, she said that she wasn't doing her mutual massage anymore. I've tried texting her a couple of times over the past year, but never got a text back. Maybe she's busy or maybe she's blocked me. On the other hand, I know that there have been rumors of her having a BF that lurks around and that he wasn't supportive of her massage services. Maybe he blocked me. I don't know. Either way, I'd see her again if I could get in touch with her. I've seen her ads on Craigslist from time to time, so I know she's still in business. I'm wondering if anyone else has seen her recently.

  4. #11401

    Cleiva

    Has anyone seen Cleiva lately? I used to enjoy her mutual massage, but haven't seen her in quite some time. Are her services still worth it? TIA.

  5. #11400

    Sedokova?

    Read a few good reviews on ter. Might take the 4 hands but wanted to know if anyone knew the full menu. I have been saving my pennies and want to make them count.

  6. #11399

    Leeza

    Saw her near Leominster after Special K blew me off. Well, spoken about here in the forum. This is as close to Tantra without the B2 B. Slow and talented release. It was the best HJ that I ever had. And, she's a sweet woman. Would I repeat? Maybe not. She's not a weekly visit, more than K whenever you're in the area type of visit. I finally got to see this one and she was great.

  7. #11398

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Punter2022  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in particular that session maybe a better experience? Seems like from previous post, just msg any number and hope for the best?
    I have no idea. I was not offered a choice. I've only booked through this ad once. The ad claims that she's independent, and I would have never realized it was an agency or multiple women except for the other posts here. Although now I'm curious and will probably book again to see who I get.

  8. #11397
    Quote Originally Posted by Devans  [View Original Post]
    I recently booked a session from this ad for the first time. Booking was easy. She texted me back within a few minutes of my initial text, and was able to see me on short notice. The woman was reasonably attractive, but not in the same league as the woman in the pictures. She was pleasant and easy to talk to. I have booked sessions with women that advertise in the tantra section in the past, and they always appear to have been trained in tantra and incorporate tantra into the session. This was a regular FBSM. Tantra was not part of the session whatsoever. The woman used lotion on my body instead of massage oil. This was adequate, but not as good as massage oil. I don't think she had any formal massage training, but the massage wasn't bad. Overall I feel like the session was good not great. I've had better, but I've also had worse.
    Anyone in particular that session maybe a better experience? Seems like from previous post, just msg any number and hope for the best?

  9. #11396

    Best overall?

    If money wasn't an option who would be your go to? Staying in the Boston area and looking to splurge.

  10. #11395

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Ymch520  [View Original Post]
    I saw then in wobun some years ago. Same european group. Agree, they all super hot, nice body and no FS. But they don't have massage skill ether and limited touch. Out of 3 or 4 visits ihad, only o e of them started nude, but other just opened up top. That time they were charhing 2 for hh. I was expecting to get more and I repeated but no change. Everytime I was texting same number but I was getting different girl. Overall I ound them as waste of time and money. Better look something else. Not sure I anything change these says from what I experienced.
    I recently booked a session from this ad for the first time. Booking was easy. She texted me back within a few minutes of my initial text, and was able to see me on short notice. The woman was reasonably attractive, but not in the same league as the woman in the pictures. She was pleasant and easy to talk to. I have booked sessions with women that advertise in the tantra section in the past, and they always appear to have been trained in tantra and incorporate tantra into the session. This was a regular FBSM. Tantra was not part of the session whatsoever. The woman used lotion on my body instead of massage oil. This was adequate, but not as good as massage oil. I don't think she had any formal massage training, but the massage wasn't bad. Overall I feel like the session was good not great. I've had better, but I've also had worse.

  11. #11394
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to make it work just yet. I'll keep trying though and hopefully make something happen. I used to visit one on the regular that I found on Eros but she hasn't posted in a couple years. Eventually got her to open up more but you're right they're all hot, most don't use their actual photos and you don't really know what you're going to get.
    I saw then in wobun some years ago. Same european group. Agree, they all super hot, nice body and no FS. But they don't have massage skill ether and limited touch. Out of 3 or 4 visits ihad, only o e of them started nude, but other just opened up top. That time they were charhing 2 for hh. I was expecting to get more and I repeated but no change. Everytime I was texting same number but I was getting different girl. Overall I ound them as waste of time and money. Better look something else. Not sure I anything change these says from what I experienced.

  12. #11393
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    I wasn't able to make it work just yet. I'll keep trying though and hopefully make something happen. I used to visit one on the regular that I found on Eros but she hasn't posted in a couple years. Eventually got her to open up more but you're right they're all hot, most don't use their actual photos and you don't really know what you're going to get.
    Every text goes the same way. You know exactly what you'll get:

    Hello.

    I'm in south end.

    Its 250 for sensual body rub, nude session and happyend by hand.

    Not full service.

  13. #11392

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Been texting her and she seems pretty good over text. Quoting $$. 5 for nude, standard finish, nothing else. Pics look good so I'm thinking of TOFTT but don't want to go in blind. Will report back if it works out.

    https://massage.eros.com/massachuset...505.htm?cat=83
    Pics look doctored IMO.

  14. #11391

    Eastern Europeans

    Quote Originally Posted by ClPost045  [View Original Post]
    It's been like this for years. Idk how it works but theres a squad of Eastern European women that claim to be independent. They end up in back bay in rentals or airbnbs. They say whatever to get you in. Nuru mutual touch all that but all insist no FS and mean it. It's a good time but you can guarentee all you'll get is a HE and maybe a mutual shower. They change up but always in back bay and always same deal. They're all hot but tough knowing that's all that is on the table. A mediocre massage from a hot girl with a HE.
    I wasn't able to make it work just yet. I'll keep trying though and hopefully make something happen. I used to visit one on the regular that I found on Eros but she hasn't posted in a couple years. Eventually got her to open up more but you're right they're all hot, most don't use their actual photos and you don't really know what you're going to get.

  15. #11390
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck236  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this one? Been texting her and she seems pretty good over text. Quoting $$. 5 for nude, standard finish, nothing else. Pics look good so I'm thinking of TOFTT but don't want to go in blind. Will report back if it works out.

    https://massage.eros.com/massachuset...505.htm?cat=83
    Quote Originally Posted by ShabuShabu  [View Original Post]
    Quoted 2. 5 here.
    It's been like this for years. Idk how it works but theres a squad of Eastern European women that claim to be independent. They end up in back bay in rentals or airbnbs. They say whatever to get you in. Nuru mutual touch all that but all insist no FS and mean it. It's a good time but you can guarentee all you'll get is a HE and maybe a mutual shower. They change up but always in back bay and always same deal. They're all hot but tough knowing that's all that is on the table. A mediocre massage from a hot girl with a HE.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape