Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10598
    Quote Originally Posted by Calenton777  [View Original Post]
    Just saw this ad today, and wow if it is real. Any other mongers have any info on this gem? If not, then Laurita is supposed to be back this Thursday, so that might be who I end up reaching to.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3038992
    Let me know as well.

  2. #10597

    Colombiana

    Just saw this ad today, and wow if it is real. Any other mongers have any info on this gem? If not, then Laurita is supposed to be back this Thursday, so that might be who I end up reaching to.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3038992

  3. #10596

    Wow I picked her up before too

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    My first dream on the car when I picked up Roxy from the trail was amazing.

    Bbj, cob, nice conversation, pictures.

    Videos then we went to a room and same thing.

    "some screen shots videos uploaded".

    Second dream after 1 week on her room was a Nightmare.

    She Rushed me all the time.

    Everything cover,

    And charged me double compare the first date.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/111801291
    I picked her up on the trail about a month and a half ago too and she was amazing, she did everything I wanted no cover, no complaints and no rushing at all. She let me get 2 pops and she wanted more but I was out of energy because she drained me. She gave me a great time for the donation and a ride back to her hotel on I drive. I was tempted to call her over the phone but now I know what to expect, so I'll pass. The internet and their pimps be overinflating their heads. When a girl is rushing like that they usually have pimps.

  4. #10595

    Roxy

    My first dream on the car when I picked up Roxy from the trail was amazing.

    Bbj, cob, nice conversation, pictures.

    Videos then we went to a room and same thing.

    "some screen shots videos uploaded".

    Second dream after 1 week on her room was a Nightmare.

    She Rushed me all the time.

    Everything cover,

    And charged me double compare the first date.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/111801291
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 46abc4024919202943ca48810dd12dc1_f.jpg‎   2170eecf248d84301473405e6d1f30cd_f.jpg‎   2948c820a5d0c30660c3e07fa45a61ee_f.jpg‎   8313f36ae0655060ed072397c4fa785b_f.jpg‎   IMG_7509.PNG‎  

    IMG_7510.PNG‎   IMG_7511.PNG‎   IMG_7514.PNG‎  

  5. #10594

    Peach

    PEACH AVOID AVOID AVOID.

    I know she is cute but.

    If you don't want to have a bad experience avoid at all cost.

    She used to walk on the trail by the mall.

    Save your money and.

    YOU'RE WELCOME LOL.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/112626776#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 114ccaced374257b6449207c0cd7dbb9_f.jpg‎   720a3f498d2f387391d48e2234bc17ed_f.jpg‎   59827aa3a53a316ec23565aef1fc17a2_f.jpg‎   b8ae99c6804a3757cf3ae779674ec13c_f.jpg‎  

  6. #10593
    Sir, did you mean to say "blind" instead of bind. I'd have to be blind and in a bind. LOL.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Todds57  [View Original Post]
    Used to be in Leesburg, now in Mascotte not far from 50/33 N. Haven't seen her, but she's 55 for QV car date (headache only) 60 FSQV. Based on looks I don't think I'll see her unless I'm in a bind. Literally no providers at all out here.

  7. #10592

    Muscle kink

    Tried searching before but came up empty. Found this one but obviously not local. Do you guys have any recommendations to find similar type that's local to the area?

    Thanks.

    https://tryst.link/escort/aliyahxxx#availability.

  8. #10591
    Quote Originally Posted by HardWoodsman  [View Original Post]
    An Google image search has the picture in many ads across the country.
    Thanks guys. I had a feeling this looked fake or some kind of set up.

  9. #10590

    Star

    Any word on this one? Been considering a visit but can't find any reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/112616115#.

  10. #10589
    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Hello! Has anyone seen her before? Any reports? Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/112529115
    You can tell it's fake just by the words they use. " Hey dear".

  11. #10588
    Quote Originally Posted by Czfish12  [View Original Post]
    Hello! Has anyone seen her before? Any reports? Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/112529115
    An Google image search has the picture in many ads across the country.

  12. #10587

    Anyone seen her?

    Hello! Has anyone seen her before? Any reports? Thanks!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/112529115

  13. #10586
    Quote Originally Posted by George1800  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/112154075

    Has anyone seen her? Looks like she has been advertising around ocala for a month or more. Couldn't find any reviews. Not much going on out here in Lake county.

    George.
    Used to be in Leesburg, now in Mascotte not far from 50/33 N. Haven't seen her, but she's 55 for QV car date (headache only) 60 FSQV. Based on looks I don't think I'll see her unless I'm in a bind. Literally no providers at all out here.

  14. #10585

    Lake County Guys.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/112154075

    Has anyone seen her? Looks like she has been advertising around ocala for a month or more. Couldn't find any reviews. Not much going on out here in Lake county.

    George.

  15. #10584

    Lacey D Luisa

    Quote Originally Posted by JadeTiger76  [View Original Post]
    Gents. I was able to get a couple of PMs on her from local Orlando guys and touring guys who have seen her. Sounds like this one is a little off in the head and highly emotionally unstable so all the honest feedback is much appreciated. Given this is one of our only outlets to discuss all things good and bad in this hobby I appreciate when I can save myself some headache, trouble and $$ Everyone's experience may vary but a plurality of positive or (in this case) negative experiences are always a great indicator. Thanks again and stay safe out there!
    From my experience she is essentially looking for gullible clients that just want eye candy because when it's time for the deed to be done is when she becomes emotionally unstable and becomes very rude. If you follow her twitter account she presents herself as a high class provider getting top dollar to travel around the country which may or may not be true. My personal opinion is trading on her looks and not her performance. I did a lot of research before contacting her and have yet to find anyone who can confirm an actual date with her or a positive experience.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape