Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 980 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 14699
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9749

  2. #9748

    Aubree

    Saw this one the other day. I saw her like a year ago or so and it was ok so I hit her up because my usual go-tos weren't responding. She has gone downhill in a bad way. Candy damage borders on disgusting to look at. I imagine you could probably get her a SW rates if you tried. Large dog in the room. She's dropped off my standby list.

  3. #9747

    FYI if you're at loose ends

    Just back from Bangkok.

    I had hoped to see Sammi B. Before I left to get ready but unfortunately, that didn't happen. Hopefully, someone will PM me Sammi's info.

    The town is open. It's loaded with girls everywhere and only 1/2 the usual amount of male tourists looking for them. Prices are down.

    And my hotel even upgraded me. LOL.

    Cheers all.

  4. #9746

    Bailey

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys seen this one yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7279165252
    She's a shop girl. Ran into her once, but wasn't there to see her. Not sure if she freelances as well. Quite a few of them are seeing people out of the shop either outcall or occasional Incall, so she could be advertising her shop days, or working on the side. Other than meeting her I have no personal experience.

    https://www.anytimeoasis.com/

  5. #9745

    Bailey Journeys

    Bailey was a Journey's on Ulmerton. I have not seen her. Love that meaty pussy tho. Damn. Perhaps one of the Armo shop guys will chime in.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeeditWantit  [View Original Post]
    Have you guys seen this one yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7279165252

  6. #9744

    Makaylah's

    AVOID! She has been around for years under different names. She used to perform well then turned to the DARK SIDE or RIP OFF's and games.

    About 5 yrs ago I had a good visit and was one of the lucky ones. Would not repeat.

    Stay Safe and Monger Happy!

    Mahalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcStatic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Makaylah? Thought I had seen a post about her on here can't seem to find it. So before I waste my time if anyone can confirm she is real and if she is GFE or what not thanks. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...738/7273507688.

  7. #9743

    Bailey

    Have you guys seen this one yet?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7279165252

  8. #9742

    I want to tray a new Body LOL

    I've only been seen the same girls and want to try someone new.

    The ones I see are:

    Tori.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/112633771

    Great attitude and great skills easy going. Sometimes you have to be a little patient for her to get ready but she will definitely make up for that time. BBcip is an option if she likes you.

    Nicole.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/112560452

    She is well known. Very open, very easy going, aims to please. BB available if she likes you. You can fill any hole your little heart desires LOL. Always a great experience.

    Brandi.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/112691337

    I only see her for BBBJCIM she gives amazing head and has no teeth so even better LOL. Lovely lady and is 420 friendly. Also offers BBcip no extra charge. Not a big fan or her new place but still provides great service.

    Eden.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/112338279

    Great beautiful lady. Currently pregnant with great tits (she will not let you suck on them but you can still play with them) very passionate and tight pussy. Loves the way she fucked me back when I'm pounding her. Ass and pussy look and feel amazing in doggy. Will offer BBBJ but not cim. I don't mind because her pussy is just so good to fuck.

    Hope this is helpful to someone. I like seeing these ladies because they have never cause me any issues and always great performance and skill and most importantly reasonable prices so please treat them with respect and they will definitely take good care of you.

    I'm open to receiving information for other girls that offer the same. Let's share and keep in rotation the good ones LOL and everyone will be happy and not scammed these other girls that have gone bad 😔.

  9. #9741

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by CelyRia  [View Original Post]
    She used to go by Bran or Brandy. If you want a vanilla session then she's your girl. Nothing bad, but nothing exciting either. BBBJ, cfs in limited positions due to back pain I believe. Said she was in an accident years ago. Saw her twice and that was more than enough. Rates at the time I saw her were very reasonable but it's been over 2 years so no idea on what they are now.
    Thank you so much I mainly wanted to see her because of her tits. But Nah I think I'll just stick with Nicole the legend way better deal and way more fun 😜.

  10. #9740

    Babygirl

    Quote Originally Posted by EscortForLife  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107097248

    I know many have written about her but I don't remember how to look her up. I just want to know if she is good or not. She has amazing tits and he pussy looks tight. Has anyone has an experience with here?
    She used to go by Bran or Brandy. If you want a vanilla session then she's your girl. Nothing bad, but nothing exciting either. BBBJ, cfs in limited positions due to back pain I believe. Said she was in an accident years ago. Saw her twice and that was more than enough. Rates at the time I saw her were very reasonable but it's been over 2 years so no idea on what they are now.

  11. #9739

    I can't really remember

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/107097248

    I know many have written about her but I don't remember how to look her up. I just want to know if she is good or not. She has amazing tits and he pussy looks tight. Has anyone has an experience with here?

  12. #9738

    Very well

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus  [View Original Post]
    Years ago she would perform. Not just a basket case. Many bad reports under other names. She has been around a while like 6 yrs.

    Don't waste your time on this one.
    Sounds good, I just got back to Fl been out of state for a few years so trying to see who's worthwhile LOL.

  13. #9737

    Italiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    She came through for me once. Ready immediately. Little to no wait. Looked like her pics. Run through and jaded, to be sure. Tiny scars all over. Basically willing to do whatever, I wanted. Transparent pricing. Not very happy or enthusiastic about it. Almost a little misanthropic. I'd do it again, if the mood was right. Totally respect her work ethic. She has been grinding it out every day for years.
    I was referring to Italiana. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7274541663.

    It's been awhile but I would describe her as jaded but capable.

    I saw Nikki more recently. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7279981516.

    Sweet as always but her body was a total wreck and she was getting kicked out of her room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddogtwo  [View Original Post]
    Nikki the Italian is not the same person as Michelle / Italliana. I've seen Michelle a few times in the past and had a very pleasant time, although she's put on some weight!

  14. #9736

    Pass on her

    Years ago she would perform. Not just a basket case. Many bad reports under other names. She has been around a while like 6 yrs.

    Don't waste your time on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcStatic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Makaylah? Thought I had seen a post about her on here can't seem to find it. So before I waste my time if anyone can confirm she is real and if she is GFE or what not thanks. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...738/7273507688.

  15. #9735

    Makaylah

    Anyone have intel on Makaylah? Thought I had seen a post about her on here can't seem to find it. So before I waste my time if anyone can confirm she is real and if she is GFE or what not thanks. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...738/7273507688.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape