Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 473 of 1713 FirstFirst ... 373 423 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 523 573 973 1473 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 25685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18605

    RE: Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    Finally got time to visit Sofia.

    Everything went well and it was safe. She is still the best provider in the area.

    The story I got from her was a monger got angry that she raised her rate and called LEO on her claiming she was dealing drugs. She showed me the text. So all of this because some spoiled brat monger got upset because she wanted to charge more.

    Remember these ladies can charge what ever they want. They can have different rates for different people. You can choose not to see the lady if you are unhappy.

    It would be nice to find out who this was.

    She is looking to save money to pay the lawyers. So schedule and do not cancel.
    She was charged for soliciting, not for drugs.

  2. #18604

    Carmen Rae

    I have seen the rip-off reports of her and several neutral reviews so I gave it a try. I was surprised. Good experience, did do outcall. Very reasonable prices, she's the girl in the pictures. The bad reports are old, she could be a good one. Will repeat.

    Edit link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayton/female-escorts/caucasian_w/carmen---incalls-outs-new-spec/594251908056

  3. #18603
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan  [View Original Post]
    I'll cross post this in the Cincy forum too.

    I work in Cincy and was heading out for a weekend in Indiana with buddies. Looking for some fun before I headed out there. Texted a couple of girls and Kellie responded pretty fast. 20 minutes or so. Rates location yada yada all fine. I say I'm not LEO and ask if she is. Crickets and never responded. Watch your six on this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellie-e...cinnati-332113
    I think you spooked her by bringing up LEO. Why would you do that? I always leave the asking up to them especially when they have reviews on them.

  4. #18602
    Quote Originally Posted by CandyInTheVan  [View Original Post]
    I'll cross post this in the Cincy forum too.

    I work in Cincy and was heading out for a weekend in Indiana with buddies. Looking for some fun before I headed out there. Texted a couple of girls and Kellie responded pretty fast. 20 minutes or so. Rates location yada yada all fine. I say I'm not LEO and ask if she is. Crickets and never responded. Watch your six on this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellie-e...cinnati-332113
    Your question probably scared the sh! T out of her so she went silent.

  5. #18601

    Sofia

    I hadn't been on here in a few weeks and just saw the news about Sofia. I thought it was interesting that her arrests. Org page has been viewed over 1200 times!

  6. #18600

    Kellie Cincinnati

    I'll cross post this in the Cincy forum too.

    I work in Cincy and was heading out for a weekend in Indiana with buddies. Looking for some fun before I headed out there. Texted a couple of girls and Kellie responded pretty fast. 20 minutes or so. Rates location yada yada all fine. I say I'm not LEO and ask if she is. Crickets and never responded. Watch your six on this one.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/kellie-e...cinnati-332113

  7. #18599
    Quote Originally Posted by Drodric  [View Original Post]
    Hoosier here. Visit Ohio occasionally out of boredom.

    Had my eye on Sofia for quite a while, but finally had a dream today.

    Was kinda surprised and thought I had gotten lucky when she actually got back to me, but apparently a lot of her regulars dipped out because of recent events. Not sure why.

    Anyways, the dream went great. Good communication. Hotel incall.

    Usual standard stuff. As good as I thought it'd be from all the reviews of her.

    Love her face and her personality. So sweet. That was what surprised me. She's so genuine and cute.

    Even felt comfortable enough to take a quick shower afterwards. Would definitely repeat whenever I visit Dayton again.

    Don't want to go into anymore details but might respond to PMs from other seniors.
    The reason a lot of her regulars dipped is because she was visited by Uncle LEO about a month ago and assumingly the trail is still somewhat hot.

  8. #18598

    Sofia is back

    Finally got time to visit Sofia.

    Everything went well and it was safe. She is still the best provider in the area.

    The story I got from her was a monger got angry that she raised her rate and called LEO on her claiming she was dealing drugs. She showed me the text. So all of this because some spoiled brat monger got upset because she wanted to charge more.

    Remember these ladies can charge what ever they want. They can have different rates for different people. You can choose not to see the lady if you are unhappy.

    It would be nice to find out who this was.

    She is looking to save money to pay the lawyers. So schedule and do not cancel.

  9. #18597

    Elle is on SB

    Quote Originally Posted by GspotMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen or heard from her. I've lost all contacts in my phone.

    Seen a ad on stg of hers with number on it but can't get through with that one and I know that the number I had for her wasn't that one.

    The number I had she said was her real cell number and the one on stg is a text now number.

    Can anyone send me good contact info on her.
    She's on SB as ElleAnna23.

  10. #18596

    Sofia

    Hoosier here. Visit Ohio occasionally out of boredom.

    Had my eye on Sofia for quite a while, but finally had a dream today.

    Was kinda surprised and thought I had gotten lucky when she actually got back to me, but apparently a lot of her regulars dipped out because of recent events. Not sure why.

    Anyways, the dream went great. Good communication. Hotel incall.

    Usual standard stuff. As good as I thought it'd be from all the reviews of her.

    Love her face and her personality. So sweet. That was what surprised me. She's so genuine and cute.

    Even felt comfortable enough to take a quick shower afterwards. Would definitely repeat whenever I visit Dayton again.

    Don't want to go into anymore details but might respond to PMs from other seniors.

  11. #18595
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachJohnson  [View Original Post]
    Yes, almost all the girls on WYP put out, several on the first date, most on the 2nd date, and some not until the 3rd date. You can also make it clear you want it in the second date, and -- if she needs more time -- she'll say so. Then it's your call -- you don't have to waste any time or money on the 2nd date, or you can invest in an awesome experience on the 3rd date.

    I've been infinitely more successful on WYP than anywhere else. I offer 60 or 80 for the first date (depending on the girl), and plenty of girls take me up on it. I've met dozens.
    Hell yea I appreciate the info.

  12. #18594

    Outcall providers?

    Anybody know anyone reliable in the area? I'm near UD. PM me if that's better. Thank you.

  13. #18593

    Wyp

    Quote Originally Posted by JustCurious00  [View Original Post]
    I've never used what's your price. Is this just for sugar babies or do girls put out on here too?
    Yes, almost all the girls on WYP put out, several on the first date, most on the 2nd date, and some not until the 3rd date. You can also make it clear you want it in the second date, and -- if she needs more time -- she'll say so. Then it's your call -- you don't have to waste any time or money on the 2nd date, or you can invest in an awesome experience on the 3rd date.

    I've been infinitely more successful on WYP than anywhere else. I offer 60 or 80 for the first date (depending on the girl), and plenty of girls take me up on it. I've met dozens.

  14. #18592

    Thinking of wet dreams?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry1967  [View Original Post]
    I keep thinking about having wet dreams of this one has anyone have any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/370007376857

    Feel free to pm me the details.

    Thanks be safe.
    I, too, have thought the same. A few conversations gleaned that she either resides or works out of a house on the west side. That is my biggest concern, being skewed from an incident some time ago that I barely escaped intact. Anyway, I've never seen her. Yet. Was hoping someone would TOFTT and report. Also a pic below from an old ad purportedly by the same one. Claimed she lives alone, well, just her and her dog. Stay safe!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7ACFED58-05DD-48E2-B7FA-908D78E0538F.jpg‎  

  15. #18591

    Splash

    I keep thinking about having wet dreams of this one has anyone have any info on her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...-/370007376857

    Feel free to pm me the details.

    Thanks be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape