Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #3209

    Madison is the way to go

    Wow this woman is premium for a reason on DI. I would recommend her to all the newbies who are wanting to have a taste of DI.

    Her pussy is just pink awesomeness and her butt is round and perfect. Making out with her is never awkward and is passionate. BBBJ, CG, Mish, Doggy, Uff can't recommend her more.

  2. #3208

    First time Madison

    Goodness gracious that Lady is pink as it can be from down under to the nips. Overall satisfaction is A++. Thank you DI.

  3. #3207

    First time seeing Kali

    First time seeing Kali because my other appointment got cancelled. It was fun! I had loads of fun!

    I would recommend her to anyone and she does squirt. It's not really my thing but she squirts a lot. Her pussy was soaking wet.

  4. #3206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Ginger

    Had a great session with Ginger, she tried to suck the soul out of me. This was a good recommendation from Sam, and I will see her again.

  5. #3205

    Pointless

    Quote Originally Posted by BentD007  [View Original Post]
    Nobody at DI cares about anything other than the money. Period! Let's face it we all probably started like that poor and thought women cared and were honest. The fact of the matter is the bookers don't give a fuck about the guys or the girls. The girls will say or do anything to get the money. The bookers will lie and say whatever to get the guys to see the girls and not give a bad review to hurt their own business.
    It's a business for them, like any business, they care about the money. That's where they're doing the handlers and the girls. And like any business, they provide service and they want people to be satisfied. Seems like they're doing OK with that, or this thread wouldn't exist.

  6. #3204
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyTheTruth  [View Original Post]
    I have been around a very long time at DI and have booked the most out of all the people that have used the site. I averaged about 4-5 girls a week last year. I have, since October, seen a girl every day till now. Sometimes doubles and a few triples, just to prove something to myself, not all DI girls as I see private and traveling girls also. I am a genuine nice guy and have taken a beating over the years because of this. I approach each session like seeing an ex girlfriend I am catching up with and having great sex with.

    I have been blocked and banned from several girls also, turned down by a lot because of my stamina, not once because I was an asshole or inconsiderate. I have read the boards and considered the different approaches to the sessions. Just Fuck them and move on, treat them nice and get screwed over still, lied to by all parties involved then treated like I did something wrong because someone half my age cannot keep up with me. Lied to by the bookers about why they don't want to see me, have the girls tell me a different story all together about the behind the scenes at DI.

    I like sex. I started late because I was a late bloomer. I have been with around 500 women at this point. I work 24/7 with my company and have not had a vacation in 20 years. Thus sex as is a release and something to pull my mind away from things in my normal life. I am not naming names here to still protect the livelihood of the girls that work and for almost 98 percent of them I truly have liked and enjoyed their company and thoughts on life! The realization I have come to, at the mid point in my life, is being nice and sympathetic and understanding gets you know where. The simple truth is, if your nice they take advantage of you being that way and get you to do less as your being considerate. The reality is the next guy in the door they suck and fuck just the same if he's persistent and wants it the way he wants it. My two cents on this subject. It is also the truth that every single line in this paragraph is nothing but the truth.

    On a side note. Believe it or not Angelina has been hands down the best I have seen at DI this last time she was here. I was shocked how she had changed since two years ago. We went at it so hard we moved the bed at one point about 6 ft from the wall. She stopped to say "oh my god the bed!" We stopped moved it back into place then started back up again! I saw her all 7 days she was here. One of the other girls even asked if I was too much in bed and she just laughed at them."No" she said. I also saw Taylor Hogan recently a traveling girl from Houston that was just outstanding in the same way as Angelina. I guess what I'm saying is, there is hope some can match someone like me. I'm just more than the average, which is what these girls don't prefer!

    As always be safe. I hope this helps guys on the fence. I have altered my views and practices because of this board and the reviewers good or bad. I would also like to thank the admin for keeping it about the service and the task at hand.
    Generally speaking when a guy has to say they're a nice guy they usually aren't. If a girl doesn't want to see you that's thier prerogative. If multiple girls don't want to see you then it's you not them. As the saying goes "if you run into an asshole in the morning, (shrug) you met an asshole, if you run into assholes all day you're the asshole.

    Every girl I've met from DI enjoys a vigorous session. Some I've had better chemistry with than others.

    It's also a business, and businesses can reserve the right to refuse service for a variety of reasons, and they don't have an obligation to tell you why if they don't want to.

  7. #3203

    DI issues??

    Nobody at DI cares about anything other than the money. Period! Let's face it we all probably started like that poor and thought women cared and were honest. The fact of the matter is the bookers don't give a fuck about the guys or the girls. The girls will say or do anything to get the money. The bookers will lie and say whatever to get the guys to see the girls and not give a bad review to hurt their own business.

  8. #3202

    Short guy syndrome

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #3201

    Weird Rant

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  10. #3200
    Quote Originally Posted by SimplyTheTruth  [View Original Post]
    I have been around a very long time at DI and have booked the most out of all the people that have used the site. I averaged about 4-5 girls a week last year. I have, since October, seen a girl every day till now. Sometimes doubles and a few triples, just to prove something to myself, not all DI girls as I see private and traveling girls also. I am a genuine nice guy and have taken a beating over the years because of this. I approach each session like seeing an ex girlfriend I am catching up with and having great sex with.

    I have been blocked and banned from several girls also, turned down by a lot because of my stamina, not once because I was an asshole or inconsiderate. I have read the boards and considered the different approaches to the sessions. Just Fuck them and move on, treat them nice and get screwed over still, lied to by all parties involved then treated like I did something wrong because someone half my age cannot keep up with me. Lied to by the bookers about why they don't want to see me, have the girls tell me a different story all together about the behind the scenes at DI.

    I like sex. I started late because I was a late bloomer. I have been with around 500 women at this point. I work 24/7 with my company and have not had a vacation in 20 years. Thus sex as is a release and something to pull my mind away from things in my normal life. I am not naming names here to still protect the livelihood of the girls that work and for almost 98 percent of them I truly have liked and enjoyed their company and thoughts on life! The realization I have come to, at the mid point in my life, is being nice and sympathetic and understanding gets you know where. The simple truth is, if your nice they take advantage of you being that way and get you to do less as your being considerate.
    Give me sex tips. How the fuck did you move the bed 6 feet.

  11. #3199

    My issues with DI and the ladies?

    I have been around a very long time at DI and have booked the most out of all the people that have used the site. I averaged about 4-5 girls a week last year. I have, since October, seen a girl every day till now. Sometimes doubles and a few triples, just to prove something to myself, not all DI girls as I see private and traveling girls also. I am a genuine nice guy and have taken a beating over the years because of this. I approach each session like seeing an ex girlfriend I am catching up with and having great sex with.

    I have been blocked and banned from several girls also, turned down by a lot because of my stamina, not once because I was an asshole or inconsiderate. I have read the boards and considered the different approaches to the sessions. Just Fuck them and move on, treat them nice and get screwed over still, lied to by all parties involved then treated like I did something wrong because someone half my age cannot keep up with me. Lied to by the bookers about why they don't want to see me, have the girls tell me a different story all together about the behind the scenes at DI.

    I like sex. I started late because I was a late bloomer. I have been with around 500 women at this point. I work 24/7 with my company and have not had a vacation in 20 years. Thus sex as is a release and something to pull my mind away from things in my normal life. I am not naming names here to still protect the livelihood of the girls that work and for almost 98 percent of them I truly have liked and enjoyed their company and thoughts on life! The realization I have come to, at the mid point in my life, is being nice and sympathetic and understanding gets you know where. The simple truth is, if your nice they take advantage of you being that way and get you to do less as your being considerate. The reality is the next guy in the door they suck and fuck just the same if he's persistent and wants it the way he wants it. My two cents on this subject. It is also the truth that every single line in this paragraph is nothing but the truth.

    On a side note. Believe it or not Angelina has been hands down the best I have seen at DI this last time she was here. I was shocked how she had changed since two years ago. We went at it so hard we moved the bed at one point about 6 ft from the wall. She stopped to say "oh my god the bed!" We stopped moved it back into place then started back up again! I saw her all 7 days she was here. One of the other girls even asked if I was too much in bed and she just laughed at them."No" she said. I also saw Taylor Hogan recently a traveling girl from Houston that was just outstanding in the same way as Angelina. I guess what I'm saying is, there is hope some can match someone like me. I'm just more than the average, which is what these girls don't prefer!

    As always be safe. I hope this helps guys on the fence. I have altered my views and practices because of this board and the reviewers good or bad. I would also like to thank the admin for keeping it about the service and the task at hand.

  12. #3198

    Madison again

    Saw Madison awhile back again, seemed tired and off her game some. Have heard she has been busier and taken a lot more appointments. Pussy was more red than pink from the pounding she was getting. I guess she seemed alright as she pushed through and let me take her from behind pretty hard!! Finished standard in her small mouth with my load dripping out of it. Still fucking hot! Still by far the best talent at DI, cannot figure out why she is not independent. Way more money could be had for her there!!

    I'm sure she gets pressure from the booker to up her numbers and keep her mouth open for clients and to shut hers with the booker!! My two cents gents. Stay safe!

  13. #3197
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyAssMan  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Jaimee got stuck in Memphis. Feel so sorry for the string of bad luck she is having. Hopefully when she returns in a few weeks we can all make up for lost time. I know I will be. Have not see her since before Christmas. My piggy bank is ready to bust.
    I am sure she is not losing money while in Memphis! Probably keeping very busy!

  14. #3196

    Jaimee. Bad luck continues

    Looks like Jaimee got stuck in Memphis. Feel so sorry for the string of bad luck she is having. Hopefully when she returns in a few weeks we can all make up for lost time. I know I will be. Have not see her since before Christmas. My piggy bank is ready to bust.

  15. #3195
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Madison

    I can not get enough of Madison. Her cleanliness is probably the best. The pink bubblegum pussy is perfect. I love eating it aggressively. Basically slobber it like a goddamn Saint Bernard lmao. She squirms and sometimes says to be gentle but I know she loves it. After that she comes in for more kisses. Then slowly starts licking my neck chest and belly button. She slowly comes back up and down while putting my dick between her tits. She'll throw in a couple kisses before putting him in her mouth. I like when she focuses on the tip. I don't think she can suck a big dick pretty well. I feel her teeth more often when she's got her mouth open more. I still love to see her sucking it though so I won't tell her shit. After being sucked for a while it's time to go in. She can take it deep in any position. I love being her first customer. DI has a choke hold on these women. I know damn well they could make so much more with their established clientele per day without being robbed by the third party. Some exclusive pricing or longer times should be available or reservation option. Anyway can't complain. She will always be #1. She can swallow my load any day. Stay safe fellas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape