Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 356 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 5333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3578
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    May want to check STG. A recent post sounded like she was going to stop seeing guys with HE soon.
    My concern was to make sure I wouldn't be walking into a LEO trap.

  2. #3577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 342
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaltol  [View Original Post]
    Who is this "Shrek" person everyone mentions? Why is that their name? What do they do? I have tried looking up info but hard to find LOL I'm genuinely curious to the origin of this person.
    She's the Mamasan / worker, and it's because she looks like Shrek.

  3. #3576
    Quote Originally Posted by WestwoodToledo  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in. Only 1 woman, probably in her 50's, not a looker so I did not sample. She was not as bad as shrek, but still not my type.

    I know extras are available because I walked back to the room with her and she was all bundled up, as soon I got in the room she unzipped her clothes to show me her bra.
    Who is this "Shrek" person everyone mentions? Why is that their name? What do they do? I have tried looking up info but hard to find LOL I'm genuinely curious to the origin of this person.

  4. #3575

    Lee's is open

    Stopped at Lee's this week and back door was unlocked as usual. Was met by Wendy a middle aged ok looking woman. Place looks.

    To have been cleaned up a little and over head bars wor back walking.

    Went for Hh massage 50/70 now for Hh vs full hour. Not a bad massage with very little teasing. And was allowed to roam around freely otc. On the flip Wendy went right to work and I was able to have my way with the freedom to roam utc.

    Not a bad experience and will be back at some time.

    No sign of Shrek but the door was closed to the other room.

  5. #3574
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be back in the area in a few weeks and I was wondering if ST Studios is still a safe place to visit. I know Toledo got hit hard in November but before then I enjoyed seeing Nyla. I would like to see her again if it's still safe.
    May want to check STG. A recent post sounded like she was going to stop seeing guys with HE soon.

  6. #3573

    ST Studios

    I'm going to be back in the area in a few weeks and I was wondering if ST Studios is still a safe place to visit. I know Toledo got hit hard in November but before then I enjoyed seeing Nyla. I would like to see her again if it's still safe.

  7. #3572

    Sky

    Does anyone possibly know the current line up at Sky?

    Maybe provide some minor details of them each? Thank you in advance.

  8. #3571

    Sky

    Does anyone possibly know the current line up at Sky?

    Maybe provide some minor details of them each? Thank you in advance.

  9. #3570

    Quality Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Khg2222  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the Asian spa on Lewis is still open I can't find it anywhere online.
    Yes, quite certain they're open. I was there no more than a few weeks ago. Some times are better than others depending on which girl you get but I've never had a bad experience. I typically hit them up at least once a month.

  10. #3569
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    On Lewis? Do you mean Sun? If so that is LONG gone.
    I just messed up Lewis and Laskey LOL.

  11. #3568
    Quote Originally Posted by Khg2222  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the Asian spa on Lewis is still open I can't find it anywhere online.
    https://asianspa48182.wixsite.com/home

  12. #3567
    Quote Originally Posted by Khg2222  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the Asian spa on Lewis is still open I can't find it anywhere online.
    On Lewis? Do you mean Sun? If so that is LONG gone.

  13. #3566

    Lee's

    Quote Originally Posted by Andretti96  [View Original Post]
    Has Lee's reopened if so what's the new lineup because I've been waiting for them to reopen.
    Lights and open sign have been on. Was wondering if anyone has stopped in yet.

  14. #3565

    Asian spa

    Does anyone know if the Asian spa on Lewis is still open I can't find it anywhere online.

  15. #3564

    Are they back?

    Quote Originally Posted by LikesitBare69  [View Original Post]
    Drove a few days ago a windows covered with news paper. This evening light on open sign on.
    Has Lee's reopened if so what's the new lineup because I've been waiting for them to reopen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape