Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 41276
-
02-06-23 15:50 #29681Senior Member

Posts: 559Not a problem friend
Yup she's at a different location, but same great time! Saw her today, will see her again before she leaves Friday morning, I hope.
Originally Posted by MConstrictor2
[View Original Post]
Be safe.
-
02-06-23 14:26 #29680Senior Member

Posts: 118Katie
Sent you a PM. Looking for her contact info.
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:22 #29679Senior Member

Posts: 527Big booty brandy
Anyone seen her??
-
02-06-23 10:33 #29678Regular Member

Posts: 4Has anybody seen this one
-
02-06-23 10:05 #29677Senior Member

Posts: 559Awesome, but how do we contact her.
Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
Or are you giving out her number?
-
02-06-23 09:18 #29676Senior Member

Posts: 527Shay baby
Has anyone dreamed and creamed on this big booty cutie lately??
-
02-06-23 07:39 #29675Senior Member

Posts: 256Is tiny Katie and KTG the same person? Or different? Does she allow facials?
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 07:12 #29674Senior Member

Posts: 559She's finally back!! My Petite Sexy Latina Erika
Yes she had a delay but she's here now. She is leaving Friday morning early though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/921552961346
If you've seen her you know, but if you missed her the last 2 times don't miss her now. A great GFE provider.
Who's only limit I've found is no anal.
She's having issues with her Jax number and is using her old number.
678-876-6XXX.
Tell her Drew recommends her.
-
02-06-23 06:45 #29673Senior Member

Posts: 469Lacey. Ghost or worse
I dreamt I went to see Lacey, New Number (Flag), but I have wanted to see her. Comms were ok, set up for Stayable Commonwealth (two stories), text room number, 307 (no 3rd floor). I text no third floor, he says she has to cancel. I guess it was a setup but he passed? I would have expected she went to higher value data, but she said 3rd floor before cancel.
No harm, other than the delay, but she is ghosting at least, probably a he up to no good with her photos. BEWARE of LACEY!
HM,
Tall.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...0/575990871967
-
02-06-23 01:36 #29672Senior Member

Posts: 416Whats the business
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...o/769357288666
Anybody seen this women or have info on her? Looks good but don't remember ever seeing a review.
Pipe approves this message.
-
02-05-23 23:50 #29671Senior Member

Posts: 80Area and prices?
What side of town they on? Also what's the coins?
Originally Posted by Dvarez1
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 23:04 #29670Senior Member

Posts: 50If you want to avoid a local doctor, you can order online from BlueChew. They do an online "assessment" then mail you either type.
Originally Posted by Kma2016
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 19:57 #29669Senior Member

Posts: 454I just asked my doctor for a prescription for Viagra or Cialis. Didn't even ask why just asked which my preference was.
Originally Posted by BlackLightning
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 19:45 #29668Senior Member

Posts: 250Where to buy male enhancements?
Where do you guys buy stuff to get harder erections and last longer?
-
02-05-23 19:06 #29667Senior Member

Posts: 909I say don't do it
Was curious, but really lost interest. Hate dreaming with busted in the face providers LOL. Follow her snap, and she has a nice rear, and nice looking kitty. Yet that face is a pass for me. She became humbled with her prices. She tried 80 qv for a couple months, guess life dictated otherwise.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
I'd advise otherwise. Tried to have a dream about some top, she first lead me to a randown hood off old kings. Than said "I just walked back home" obvious lie because the next location was back across old kings. So proceeded on, and I seen some old tall dude outside pretending to do something. Then I see "it" from head to toe in sweats with a hoodie on. Pulled off right then. Already know, when they do that they either with the alphabet community, trying to catfish, or look drastically different from pics. Yet YMMV is what we say around yer.
Originally Posted by JohnRule22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





