Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 749 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 11229
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7359

    Boyfriend?

    Talking to a 20 yo who says she has a boyfriend, but it's an open relationship and he's cool with it.

    Anyone have an experience like this? Is this a bad idea?

  2. #7358
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    I just want to solute you for going 8 days. How??

    I sometimes go away for 4 nights and have ambitions to make every night count. But night 3 I just need a break and don't even want to see new girls anymore.

    You got super dong man.
    Well I'm definitely trying to get them to do at least half of the work so to speak. And I think it's genetic (my dad and grandad were horn dogs). Plus I only stick to my type, so I am just naturally turned on. And not to get preachy but I never over eat, and I take my vitamin C daily (5mg twice a day) with a very occasional V boost (50mg) if I'm worried. But V can give me a headache so I use that very sparingly.

  3. #7357
    I just want to solute you for going 8 days. How??

    I sometimes go away for 4 nights and have ambitions to make every night count. But night 3 I just need a break and don't even want to see new girls anymore.

    You got super dong man.

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    After a self imposed two month break from dating, all three of my out of town regulars descended on vegas at the same time. Good but not so good as I had to eliminate one (who showed up unexpectedly) due to scheduling issues. But I am near the end of a total of 8 back to back overnites. In between dropping off girl #1 at the airport I managed to drive by girl #2 (the one who got x'ed out), for a quick chat and a kiss in the car on the way to picking up girl #3. So on that day I had them both (1 & 3). Been a very long time since I banged two girls on the same day.

    The advantages of long term sugaring. The cost for all 8 days is working out to about $1.5 per day including airfare (paid for 1 & 3 to come here), gifts and meals. And that cost should go down as I am planning on having the newest girl just ship some clothes and makeup here. So no more carry on bag fees at the airport. My longest term girl has been doing this since I moved here. Saves a lot of time, money and hassle. Not something you would want to do unless you are very sure about the longevity of the relationship.

    But my longest term girl is now 10 years in, the next is 5 years. I met them at 19 and 18 respectively. And even though the newest one is very new (she is 21), I am not losing her for any reason as she started right out of the gate as a civi (met her on tiktok), and is a very very submissive girl. She only does what I tell her and asks for permission before she does anything on her own. The other two are a bit bratty, which can be cute, but it does require a bit of patience.

    Its pretty hard to consider any of these girls as SB's at this point (even though 1 & 2 started out that way) as none of them get any cash payments. Just the normal expense it would cost to date any girl. And girl #3 even wanted to know if she should be picking up the airfare on the next trip (that was a no).

  4. #7356
    After a self imposed two month break from dating, all three of my out of town regulars descended on vegas at the same time. Good but not so good as I had to eliminate one (who showed up unexpectedly) due to scheduling issues. But I am near the end of a total of 8 back to back overnites. In between dropping off girl #1 at the airport I managed to drive by girl #2 (the one who got x'ed out), for a quick chat and a kiss in the car on the way to picking up girl #3. So on that day I had them both (1 & 3). Been a very long time since I banged two girls on the same day.

    The advantages of long term sugaring. The cost for all 8 days is working out to about $1.5 per day including airfare (paid for 1 & 3 to come here), gifts and meals. And that cost should go down as I am planning on having the newest girl just ship some clothes and makeup here. So no more carry on bag fees at the airport. My longest term girl has been doing this since I moved here. Saves a lot of time, money and hassle. Not something you would want to do unless you are very sure about the longevity of the relationship.

    But my longest term girl is now 10 years in, the next is 5 years. I met them at 19 and 18 respectively. And even though the newest one is very new (she is 21), I am not losing her for any reason as she started right out of the gate as a civi (met her on tiktok), and is a very very submissive girl. She only does what I tell her and asks for permission before she does anything on her own. The other two are a bit bratty, which can be cute, but it does require a bit of patience.

    Its pretty hard to consider any of these girls as SB's at this point (even though 1 & 2 started out that way) as none of them get any cash payments. Just the normal expense it would cost to date any girl. And girl #3 even wanted to know if she should be picking up the airfare on the next trip (that was a no).

  5. #7355
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis1234  [View Original Post]
    It may not be her pimp. She might just have somebody to check your plates if she doesn't return. Lots of bad Johns out there too. I have Fort Know security my house which isn't a bad idea if you play this game. Plus I have a massive arsenal in my house so no pimps, thieves etc. What to be fucking around my house.
    I'd suggest not bringing first timers to your own place. There are older posts in this thread of prostitutes with help from Jamal and Tyrone doing parkour and squeezing through small bathroom windows on a second floor to rob a guy. Good to hear your well armed, but the best defense is not having to resort to them.

  6. #7354
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Had to delete. Last 4 digits of her phone # will suffice. repost pics or anything else... but not a complete phone # or address
    It may not be her pimp. She might just have somebody to check your plates if she doesn't return. Lots of bad Johns out there too. I have Fort Know security my house which isn't a bad idea if you play this game. Plus I have a massive arsenal in my house so no pimps, thieves etc. What to be fucking around my house.

  7. #7353
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. Had to delete. Last 4 digits of her phone # will suffice. repost pics or anything else... but not a complete phone # or address
    That was a rough story. Sorry to hear that. She looks cute in her profile and I wouldn't have guessed pimp backed either.

  8. #7352
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Dangerous. Rayybabyyy. . . Says her name is Raylene.

    Had this one at my house. . . The whole thing was super suspect. I'm quite sure she had her pimp with her at our M&G but I didn't see.

    When I sent her home in uber, it got cancelled and went back the M&G.

    Something was totally off and has me quite concerned.

    Phone Number:1769 (I know guidelines say not to post, but this is a warning).

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...1-395b3f781e81

    Mole on the right side of her nose where it meets her face
    Minor scar above right eye
    Medium chip in front top right front tooth.
    Sorry. Had to delete. Last 4 digits of her phone # will suffice. repost pics or anything else... but not a complete phone # or address

  9. #7351
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Mole on the right side of her nose where it meets her face
    Minor scar above right eye
    Medium chip in front top right front tooth.
    Her physiognomy as described is that of someone who is no stranger to fights, beatings and drama. These type of creatures are drawn to bullshit and love to bring it to you. I know some of you guys don't care about looks so long as she puts out, but it is important to notice such details.

    Also look at their nails: are they dirty, chipped, cracked, or poorly done press-ons or damaged acrylics? Are her clothes shabby or shoes dirty? Any tattoos with gang insignia or guy's names, or pictures of a dude on her phone or home screen? Is her face puffy or her speech drawn out? If a girl showed up to a M&G as described, I would call off the date.

    A hustler might be well-dressed and will try to charm and con you out of your money. But a low-class chick and her pimp will resort to brute force.

  10. #7350
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    Dangerous. Rayybabyyy. . . Says her name is Raylene.

    Had this one at my house. . . The whole thing was super suspect. I'm quite sure she had her pimp with her at our M&G but I didn't see.

    .
    I just checked her profile, it is still up. Dude, having a SB at your place, definitely risky for the first few times you see someone. Perhaps if you've known a girl a while it might be OK, but this is breaching many operational security rules.

  11. #7349
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    The most interesting man in the world. IDK why it didn't show.
    I'm not into being dominated, but if I was, I'd drink this: https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-12b52f092556.

  12. #7348
    Thinking I could still be doing this in 20 years makes me smile.

    I only wish I found it sooner.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you there, Captain. And I am older than you. I have banged several I was more than 3 x their age. Those go into the memory banks for when I am *really* old and can't get it up anymore. LOL. Obviously, don't try this at home if you aren't pretty far up in age. A couple were smoking hot too. Some girls truly just don't care at all about age, this was a good lesson to learn.

    Still don't know why I am not scoring w / IE girls.

  13. #7347
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Even though I have a great profile picture.

    LOL.
    The most interesting man in the world. IDK why it didn't show.

  14. #7346
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Still don't know why I am not scoring w / IE girls.
    Even though I have a great profile picture.

    LOL.

  15. #7345
    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    I'm older as well (62) and there's nothing better than having a youngin'!

    My youngest SB is 23 which puts me at an SB Age Multiplier of 2.70 (62/23). I have found more than a few SBs couldn't care less about age. One of my SBs (age 27) flat-out told me she doesn't show any interest in guys younger than 40.

    What a country. An old guy like me banging a hottie 40 years my junior!
    Agree with you there, Captain. And I am older than you. I have banged several I was more than 3 x their age. Those go into the memory banks for when I am *really* old and can't get it up anymore. LOL. Obviously, don't try this at home if you aren't pretty far up in age. A couple were smoking hot too. Some girls truly just don't care at all about age, this was a good lesson to learn.

    Still don't know why I am not scoring w / IE girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape