Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 59504
-
02-07-23 20:14 #51404Senior Member

Posts: 47Recent Reports. Mini Massage, LuMassage, Oriental Massage
Mini Massage. I've noticed the same girl (calls herself Andi) has been there for over a year. Decent face and chubby body. Not sure if she's half Russian / Chinese but she looks more Caucasian and speaks mandarin. Great effort and very playful. 70 + 60 HE.
LuMassage. Anyone who knows this place on 92 knows what it's about. Slim body, mid-40's, and good attitude. Went for FS and was delivered for 140 on top of 50 for hh.
Oriental Massage. Called herself Sa Sa who was very pretty and had a good body. Probably early 30's. Forgot was house was for hh but 60 HE with amazing effort. Tried all different positions and even got on top for a few minutes. This place is on 92 and the girls have always given me high effort. Better than most other options nearby.
-
02-07-23 08:32 #51403Senior Member

Posts: 95Back walking massage
Jane at Chi Massage in Roswell gives a great back walking massage. She over 40. However, she is very petite and knows what she is doing. Her massage is legit. She is very pretty and well kept for her age.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 04:05 #51402Senior Member

Posts: 132Lilly Roswell closed
I'm pretty sure they've been closed for a while now.
Originally Posted by Pete1340
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 22:53 #51401Senior Member

Posts: 283Good back walking massage recommendation?
Any suggestions for who gives a really good back walking massage?
A lot of places say they offer it, but what you get is a heavy old woman crushing your ass and back with her feet. Which is very different than someone taking the time to really massage you and work the knots out with her feet. I'd love to find someone who is on the lighter side and under 40.
P.S. Thanks to everyone who responded about my "tips" question!
-
02-06-23 21:40 #51400Senior Member

Posts: 315Thank you. LOL. I had this girl wanting 70+ for standard HJ. I said not thank you. She teased me and teased me and kept trying to give and and I stood my ground and told her $40 is all you were getting. Just finish the 1 hr massage I paid for so I can leave.
Originally Posted by JohnUtah
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 15:07 #51399Senior Member

Posts: 57Under the Clothes.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:39 #51398Senior Member

Posts: 36For fuck sake people, stick with the prescribed dollar amount HE and OTC is $40. I know we have inflation but seriously.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:36 #51397Senior Member

Posts: 36I agree. Stop saying you have a dream like you're MLK, you jebroni.
Originally Posted by ImNoThere
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:27 #51396Senior Member

Posts: 657You did the impossible
How did you get ahold of her? I've been trying for two months, what's the secret?
Originally Posted by BabyFace123
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 13:06 #51395Senior Member

Posts: 42Woori / old Olympia Therapy
Anyone been yet? Thinking about trying the "new" placer out. Any intel would be appreciated and I'll report back when I go.
-
02-06-23 11:24 #51394Senior Member

Posts: 189This guy is playing with us. He was asked not to come back to the massage store he previously mentioned and now has it in for them. He has more aliases than the girls there.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 10:18 #51393Asshole

Posts: 32Lilly Spa Roswell
I've been trying to call Lilly Spa for a couple days with no answer. Anybody know if they are open? Who else offers full service in that area? Thanks!
-
02-06-23 04:13 #51392Senior Member

Posts: 415100+
Visited busty Leah last week, she told me she has multiple clients who tip 100+ for a regular HE without touching.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 23:48 #51391Regular Member

Posts: 16As someone said around her: massage girls lie a lot better than they fuck.
Very wisdom words! Guys should never fall for their crying stories or sweet talk. Remember they are there to make money. They would do any trick to clean up your pockets!
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 23:12 #51390Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks, but.
Does STG have AMP reviews?
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





