Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 536 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 36 436 486 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 586 636 1036 1536 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,040 of 24538
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16513

    Damnnnnn

    Quote Originally Posted by Razmus27  [View Original Post]
    Glad you had a better dream than I did cause took the plunge based on a adver that listed two for possible doubles. Got there and even though I knew they would not look like what was show in the ad, it was worse than that. They were pudgy, dark skinned as opposed to whom were listed. Politely declined them both left. Definitely not worth the 1 xx they quoted. Can drive down the beltway and get much better than them. Think Windsor gets the leftovers or rejects from CP.
    Look I'm still in disbelief. I thought I was going to end up in the newspaper. Embarrassed, lose my family but nope. This is who I contacted and she looks exactly like the pics. I felt like I was in a WCP porno. Her homegirl in the attached room was fine too. We all know the risk in this game, sorry you got a bad draw. Here's my link.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/113100666

    I want to go back but sometimes it's best to enjoy and keep pushing in my experience.

  2. #16512

    Windsor Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceDownPro  [View Original Post]
    Took my first crack at it this weekend. I Al, ost thought I walked into a sting because it was too good to be true. Shorty spoke no English and I speak little Spanish so she calmed me down and let me know everything was cool. I kicked out a buck for HH. I felt like I was in a damn porno West Coast Productions. Non rush session. Everything covered but I'm cool with that. Showed me a great time. Definitely will see me on paydays for sure. Shorty was a 10. Flawless. Search Belmont on LC. Good luck.
    Glad you had a better dream than I did cause took the plunge based on a adver that listed two for possible doubles. Got there and even though I knew they would not look like what was show in the ad, it was worse than that. They were pudgy, dark skinned as opposed to whom were listed. Politely declined them both left. Definitely not worth the 1 xx they quoted. Can drive down the beltway and get much better than them. Think Windsor gets the leftovers or rejects from CP.

  3. #16511

    Cover Me app

    Quote Originally Posted by HotAttitude  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this is the place to ask but I wanted to see if anyone can give me any site where I can purchase cheap unlocked iphones / android phones to use as a burner with prepaid plans. The one I use to use is outdated, I got a wifi hotspot so I can continue using my old iphone but its not working as well. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I use the Cover Me app. It works great. It's as if it were designed for this. It doesn't look like a communication app. Notifications are suppressed (but you hear a notification sound, if you want). It closes every time you switch out of it, so it's not listed in your active apps. Your wife can't scroll through and find it. Every time it opens, you have to put your PIN in (or face recognition).

  4. #16510

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    She's real, petite little thing but figity as hell. Highly questionable immunity marks, active H and glass user. Snake bakes all over.
    Those marks are not questionable they're a real sign of what's she's been doing for the past few years. Had a recent dream that had a meetup and knew something was off when walked in and she was doing the famous pee pee dance. Since was already there in this dream, decided to do the deed for old times sake. The box is still nice, wet and tight but given the marks on her; the dance of shame; the fact that she advertises greek but even that is washed up; the fact that pills were falling out of her clothing and I don't mean Tylenol; and the fact that she's rooming with Roxie aka Semen Extractor, well let's just say birds of a feather fly together and will not be having that dream anymore.

  5. #16509

    Burner phone options

    Not sure this is the place to ask but I wanted to see if anyone can give me any site where I can purchase cheap unlocked iphones / android phones to use as a burner with prepaid plans. The one I use to use is outdated, I got a wifi hotspot so I can continue using my old iphone but its not working as well. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

  6. #16508

    Windsor Mill

    Be careful, use caution. Possible 🐝 and pork in area. Do your research.

  7. #16507

    Older / younger / lactating

    Hey guys. Looking for a little help. Striking out lately on older, younger and lactating. Willing to help in return. Message me if you can help.

  8. #16506

    Bella

    Out of curiosity what ever happened to redhead Bella? She been in the game for long time (since at least 2014) and disappeared several times before coming back. She last advertised last April for couple of days before disappearing again.

  9. #16505

    Going to take the dive

    Face down pro,. Any link or description of the baddie on belmont? Ima go see this week and report. Was skeptical myself. Didn't want to get jammed up'd. Anyone else have it good at belmont? Intel?

  10. #16504

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Mumford1  [View Original Post]
    It's the same girl. She's lost a lot of weight. More heavy into the drugs now it appears. I've been with her years ago when she just came on the scene. She was young pretty and thick. I'd say a ten in looks back then. Everything was covered. I never repeated because the visit just seamed business like. Positives were no bad attitude or rushing.
    She's real, petite little thing but figity as hell. Highly questionable immunity marks, active H and glass user. Snake bakes all over.

  11. #16503

    Mya at BWI

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2940553

    Decent hotel. She didn't smell like smoke but the room had a tint of smoke. Mya is certainly hot. She had these awesome fishnet stockings on with no bra or panties. Classic spinner. She got right down to business. Started with a quick blow job that had a lot of teeth but it did the trick. Hit it from behind and that's when I noticed the smell. Smelled like ass so I asked to switch to mish but by then I was out of it. Asked her to finish with a hand job. Busted, got dressed quickly, and got out of there. Damage was $150 for 30 minutes. YMMV and she had good reviews at TER but that was not the case tonight.

  12. #16502

    Baltimore Power Grid

    Quote Originally Posted by BeardNBooze  [View Original Post]
    Heard from her yesterday. She beat someone up and is on house arrest but up in HarCo. Should be back around eventually.
    LOL I just heard about the nazi plot to destroy Baltimore's power grid. I instantly thought of her.

  13. #16501

    Baddies

    Quote Originally Posted by Bish37  [View Original Post]
    What's the word on the Windsor mills Latinas. Seems to be a lot out that way.
    Took my first crack at it this weekend. I Al, ost thought I walked into a sting because it was too good to be true. Shorty spoke no English and I speak little Spanish so she calmed me down and let me know everything was cool. I kicked out a buck for HH. I felt like I was in a damn porno West Coast Productions. Non rush session. Everything covered but I'm cool with that. Showed me a great time. Definitely will see me on paydays for sure. Shorty was a 10. Flawless. Search Belmont on LC. Good luck.

  14. #16500

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal. There are a few reviews from two years ago that seem to be the same girl but I can't confirm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/112815049
    It's the same girl. She's lost a lot of weight. More heavy into the drugs now it appears. I've been with her years ago when she just came on the scene. She was young pretty and thick. I'd say a ten in looks back then. Everything was covered. I never repeated because the visit just seamed business like. Positives were no bad attitude or rushing.

  15. #16499
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this gal. There are a few reviews from two years ago that seem to be the same girl but I can't confirm.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/112815049
    Been trying to reach this one. Haven't gotten any kind of response yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape