Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 1,711 to 1,725 of 9222
-
02-08-23 15:56 #7512Senior Member

Posts: 1248Same contact me, gave me digits, said she was in Dayton, unflattering pics and gave me a hotel address; all normal red flags, eventually called me, none of that persuaded me to go further.
Originally Posted by BlindSquirrel
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-23 14:59 #7511Senior Member

Posts: 1897Baby LouAlexa
She is real and local. I chatted with her several times over the years. The last time was in 2021 when she was either pregnant or had just delivered. She was also engaged at the time. She asked for money at the MnG and I declined. Her current profile has been updated with fairly recent photos. I have some of her PII / SM.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
02-08-23 09:01 #7510Senior Member

Posts: 322Paige
I agree. That's my experience with her. She said she was currently in Dayton (last Sunday), but she'd be back in Milford shortly. She definitely knew the area because she named several options of places to meet out near her hotel. So probably not a foreign scammer at least. We eventually agreed on a time and place to meetup. She eventually agreed to simply meet in her room and skip the formalities. Then she went radio silent on me. Probably for the best. You can easily see the hotel from 275 so I made a couple of early morning passes. LEO was congregating in the parking lot. Not sure if they simply meet there as part of a regular routine. Either way, I wasn't going near that place. I still haven't heard back from her.
Originally Posted by WarlockKy
[View Original Post]
Here's some extra pics just in case it helps anyone.
-
02-07-23 21:30 #7509Senior Member

Posts: 2246Baby LouAlexa
TGTBT? Profile gives off pic selling vibes. Could be wrong. On SA since Sep 15,2018. Has she been in Cincinnati before this week?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...4-111699cec133
-
02-07-23 16:59 #7508Senior Member

Posts: 1897Bad Girl Ventures: 2-7-23
Current list:
Angeluv420: Very fuzzy pic, I am suspicious.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...c-70c06ab68528
Annabelle: Age-pic mismatch, profile says slim but look at her arms, likely scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-6aaa2d536a7e
Losia: says mixed for pale white chick. Going straight to text, Likely scammer.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-e21d2e84941e
FunMiss: scammer: fuzzy pics, terse, scammer!! Confirmed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-749ee4ce38a5
SeductiveAngel: Classic scammer!
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-0229913a177e
BAM.
-
02-07-23 14:20 #7507Senior Member

Posts: 827I'm Over It
Now, that lady in the pic looks pretty good, but she's not worth $500. She looks like she's in a pretty nice hotel room as well. I've got two utrs I see, one's 26, the other is 36. They both have fantastic bodies and personalities that I love. I see them both for roughly $200 a visit. Why would I pay $500 to see her?
Originally Posted by Ginzo666
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 13:14 #7506Senior Member

Posts: 384Slightly over it
More like: Slightly lying about her age.
Originally Posted by Potus2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 12:55 #7505Senior Member

Posts: 827Slightly Over it
Is this the 6' tall brunette in Lebanon? She has 4 kids and is always looking for a hand out. I am b locked from that site. Can anypost a pic?
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 11:24 #7504Senior Member

Posts: 1897Slightly over it
I have chatted with her off and on since she joined. We never met. She is over 35 and has had four kids. She wants 500 ppm and along with it you get a free dose of attitude. Her pictures have not changed since 7-21. She qualifies as GPS in my book. However, if you meet her, she may soften. She has been on the site continuously for several year. Either she just likes looking or she is finding some takers.
Originally Posted by AnomBox
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
02-07-23 09:59 #7503Senior Member

Posts: 286Slightly Over It
Curious if anyone else has enjoyed this one?
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...0-e5ce704886f6
-
02-07-23 07:40 #7502Senior Member

Posts: 539Profile link?
Hi Friend,
Originally Posted by RegulatorD
[View Original Post]
Please provide the profile link. Why else post?
Thanks.
TP.
-
02-06-23 22:36 #7501Senior Member

Posts: 2246Curious who this is? Anyone know of a posted link, or can someone post a link, to the SA profile for this spicy fish RegD tossed back into the sugar pond?
Originally Posted by RegulatorD
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 13:33 #7500Senior Member

Posts: 384Rinser
She's a rinser, brah. Asking for extras on the first date is a red flag to me. I wouldn't expect the rinsing attempts to stop. Your call if the juice is worth the squeeze. LOL.
Originally Posted by RegulatorD
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 12:53 #7499Senior Member

Posts: 578Crosspost about Kristine Milk Marie
Crosspost from the Escort Classified Ads section, since Kristine / Milk Marie / Sarah or whoever it is seems to be crossing categories.
I saw this ad:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/112933642#.
At a time (now) that I know Milk Marie has been visiting her Uncle Hamilton at least a week and is still there.
She is also seeking sugar daddies on Secret Benefits.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...1cf788ff0517e8
Not sure what's going on here, but if you are trying to meet Milk Marie, it's possible you will instead meet her current Sugar Uncle. Or at least someone other than Kristine / Milk Marie / Sarah.
-
02-06-23 09:24 #7498Senior Member

Posts: 1248Stripper Rules
First let me say, I went in this eyes wide open, so don't flame me! SA is my candy store, so based on info on the forum (thanks to all that post), I decided to see a young stripper, near UC. Anyway the short of it, I did have a good time, killer body, and she delivered everything I needed, in fact she was very friendly and responsive with comms, and we actually had a nice online buildup to our fun. The fun time was actually pretty hot. So the negs without going in to details to keep things vague, but she insisted on the arrangement a couple of minutes after things got hot and heavy, no biggie but whatever LOL. So on the way back, wanted to go get something at a store, however she passive-aggressively want me to of course pay, I declined, so she left with an attitude and the silent treatment, however a few days later, she texting me telling me how much she misses me, I mean my donation capability. LOL Will I see her again? Maybe, but different candy in my eye sight now.
P.S. SA still has treasures to be found, just more scammers, money for nothing nonsense, prepays, crypto / cat fishers, pics / vid sellers, blah blah, and then you hit Gold!










Reply With Quote






