Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 8566
-
02-07-23 19:37 #5791Senior Member

Posts: 80Kat BVR
Going to try to see Kat tomorrow at BVR. Anyone have any information for me. My first time seeing her. Pm if you like.
-
02-07-23 12:16 #5790Senior Member

Posts: 283Only one I can think of is Leeza. She is well discussed, but only limited otc access to those nice boobs.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 11:31 #5789Senior Member

Posts: 280Big Boobs
Any place in Worceter where provider has nice big boobs. Tired of A and B cups.
-
02-06-23 06:52 #5788Senior Member

Posts: 4660 + 40.
Thank you, ILuvPusToo.
Originally Posted by HuntersLaptop
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 15:01 #5787Senior Member

Posts: 46What was the amount you paid including the tip?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 16:43 #5786Senior Member

Posts: 146Judy's in Webster: big sack of meh
I couldn't find anything better so I figured I'd try this place to see if it got any better. Lady was probably early 50's with pretty poor english, no real tease, very mechanical finish. Nah.
-
02-03-23 13:22 #5785Senior Member

Posts: 67Avoid, not worth the time. Greedy little Asian lady that will short you on time.
Originally Posted by Masshog
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 10:16 #5784Senior Member

Posts: 280Gt
Went to try again yesterday. Saw a 40-45 yr old. Said her name was Tong. Lot of brushing and touching. On flip asked for HE. She said I should do it myself while playing with balls and finger in ass. But just started stroking it allowed UTC access to B cups.
Originally Posted by Flash88
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 21:16 #5783Senior Member

Posts: 276Gt
Did a session there a few years ago, feet then body. Older dude came over to do the feet and shoulders, killed it for me right then though the rub was therapeutic. In room for body work, just got no hint it wasn't legit.
Originally Posted by LanceCrason
[View Original Post]
Also, weirdly enough I have another place now, also Asian, where the providers are older, do slightly tease, and have literally tried to hand me a bottle of oil. Though I probably have an inner exhibitionist streak, I'm not doing myself for a granny in damp yoga pants. And I don't mean damp in a sexy way, I mean like sweaty. Ugh throwing up in my mouth a bit as I finish typing this. Fuck lack of decent young providers in Metrowest is killing me.
-
02-01-23 13:34 #5782Senior Member

Posts: 1270Why
Why do you say that? What was the trouble you experienced and what was her name? I've been once, not with Kiki and the visit was very good.
Originally Posted by MagicMan54
[View Original Post]
ARG.
-
01-31-23 17:45 #5781Senior Member

Posts: 67Main Street Cherry Valley
If KiKI is there, STAY. If she is not, RUN.
-
01-31-23 09:28 #5780Senior Member

Posts: 100GT in Graf
This place is a COMPLETE YMMV. There is 100% no FS here that's true. But I've had multiple sessions here at random times (day time during the week, night time weekend, etc) and depending on the woman she will tease you usually, or want to give you kind of a fake prostate where her finger is just in your bum. And then on flip she wants you to actually do the HE. I feel like its 100% up the person but definitely the least sure thing you'll find.
Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 16:12 #5779Senior Member

Posts: 280No HE
Tried couple of times. No draping but no HE either.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 11:56 #5778Senior Member

Posts: 2189May be none of the above?
Found an old post saying no HE. Have not been.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4550989
-
01-30-23 11:23 #5777Senior Member

Posts: 120I went about a month ago, kinda late just before they closed. Session was nice and not rushed despite the time, but as far as I can tell, Level 1 service only.
Originally Posted by NewEnglabd
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





