Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 59516
-
02-06-23 15:07 #51401Senior Member

Posts: 57Under the Clothes.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:39 #51400Senior Member

Posts: 36For fuck sake people, stick with the prescribed dollar amount HE and OTC is $40. I know we have inflation but seriously.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:36 #51399Senior Member

Posts: 36I agree. Stop saying you have a dream like you're MLK, you jebroni.
Originally Posted by ImNoThere
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 14:27 #51398Senior Member

Posts: 657You did the impossible
How did you get ahold of her? I've been trying for two months, what's the secret?
Originally Posted by BabyFace123
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 13:06 #51397Senior Member

Posts: 42Woori / old Olympia Therapy
Anyone been yet? Thinking about trying the "new" placer out. Any intel would be appreciated and I'll report back when I go.
-
02-06-23 11:24 #51396Senior Member

Posts: 189This guy is playing with us. He was asked not to come back to the massage store he previously mentioned and now has it in for them. He has more aliases than the girls there.
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 10:18 #51395Asshole

Posts: 32Lilly Spa Roswell
I've been trying to call Lilly Spa for a couple days with no answer. Anybody know if they are open? Who else offers full service in that area? Thanks!
-
02-06-23 04:13 #51394Senior Member

Posts: 415100+
Visited busty Leah last week, she told me she has multiple clients who tip 100+ for a regular HE without touching.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 23:48 #51393Regular Member

Posts: 16As someone said around her: massage girls lie a lot better than they fuck.
Very wisdom words! Guys should never fall for their crying stories or sweet talk. Remember they are there to make money. They would do any trick to clean up your pockets!
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 23:12 #51392Senior Member

Posts: 69Thanks, but.
Does STG have AMP reviews?
Originally Posted by Surch2020
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 23:11 #51391Senior Member

Posts: 327It would stun most of you mongers to learn the number of guys who are going WAY beyond $70 for a tip and getting little more than HE and OTC.
Originally Posted by AlexGsxr
[View Original Post]
Negotiate well and hold your number. And hold them to what they promise.
As someone said around her: massage girls lie a lot better than they fuck.
-
02-05-23 21:49 #51390Senior Member

Posts: 283Utc?
Thank you!
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
I didn't see "UTC roaming" in the abbreviations list. Can you help me decipher please?
-
02-05-23 17:09 #51389Senior Member

Posts: 96Tips on tips
I usually go in for 1 hr with HJ only. The house fee is now typically around 70. I tip with this amount:
Originally Posted by LuvitAtl
[View Original Post]
Massage only (IE a legit place): 20.
Add HJ: 20.
Add roaming UTC on top: 20.
So 1 hr with HJ and UTC roaming is worth a 60 tip.
-
02-05-23 12:32 #51388Regular Member

Posts: 21Sun Spa Buford
Sun Spa near 985 and 20 has a full menu.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 11:15 #51387Senior Member

Posts: 644Any FS locks left?
Asked before, and would prefer to not sub to RM.
Looking for FS, I'm guess the usuals off Piedmont / Cheshire Bridge area? Buford feels like a ghost town.











Reply With Quote




