Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,781 to 9,795 of 37375
-
02-06-23 12:54 #27595Regular Member

Posts: 4Hi
Hey guys!
Not new to monger but I'm more of a causally usually only go when it's been a min if you know what I mean LOL. I've been to a couple of recommendations and thank you guys. But was wondering if there any no Asian / Korean Mp that have extras? Would be a great help.
-
02-06-23 09:35 #27594Regular Member

Posts: 4Ann at Bella touch is who you want. Joy with different name.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 08:43 #27593Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Maria
But which day is garbage day?
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 08:17 #27592Senior Member

Posts: 435Anyone else been here?
Originally Posted by Miggy90
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 07:52 #27591Senior Member

Posts: 35IGMaria
I contacted her a week ago. Told me a a first time visit it was $250 with half up front as a deposit. I said I wasn't comfortable at all with that. Asked for the address up front, for peace of mind since the appointment was the next morning I didn't think it was a big deal, she said no way and ended the conversation. Everything about that seems shady. Not giving that kind of money to a random stranger from the internet with 0 assurances. Her loss.
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-23 06:50 #27590Regular Member

Posts: 4Check out Ann at Bella touch. She is a Joy. New name.
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 22:57 #27589Senior Member

Posts: 190Jocely in Dearborn?
Is that Jocelyn in Dearborn? Does she do FS? BBBJ OR CBJ?
Originally Posted by MichiganMan686
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 17:55 #27588Senior Member

Posts: 826Spelling
Is the name mispelled??
Originally Posted by JamieGreek2019
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 15:48 #27587Senior Member

Posts: 104High priced white lady from Roseville. Christobella.
Originally Posted by Illyrian
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 15:07 #27586Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Shanon
I'm implying she is volatile. Probably good for a HJ on third visit. LOL.
Originally Posted by Blake94
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 14:30 #27585Senior Member

Posts: 64Star?
Who is or was Chritabella?
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 13:08 #27584Regular Member

Posts: 17Shanon
Teetime, are you implying this provider may offer more than just standard massage?
-
02-05-23 11:35 #27583Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Shanon or Shannon
[QUOTE=Chomps1960;6315841][URL]https://www.massageanywhere.com/profile/-shanonTpeace
She was on some tv show, probably 8 to 10 years ago. Was in the news when a boyfriend accused her of attacking him with scissors. Google her full name if you know it.
-
02-05-23 11:22 #27582Senior Member

Posts: 218Yep
That is correct.
Stay safe,
J.
Originally Posted by GruffSParty
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 11:20 #27581Senior Member

Posts: 846Try this
Younger mean higher price, that is just the market. Years ago I could walk in to a parlor with $$$ and say I want some one young. Occasionally a 20 + yo (probably more like 30) would be available. If you find the person with connections they can hook you up but information is never free and it costs. P.S. Never did anyone I thought was underage or unwilling, seemed drugged out.
Originally Posted by Fasted2010
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




