Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 300 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 350 400 800 ... LastLast
Results 4,486 to 4,500 of 19295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14810

    Cherrie

    Had a very nice dream with Cherrie the other day. She is definitely GFE. It was more like a date then a random meeting. Come to think of it, we didn't even have sex. Unless of course, if you consider munching on each other's genitals for 60 minutes, sex. Treat her with respect and you will be repaid 10 x over. Will definitely repeat.

  2. #14809
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucejs  [View Original Post]
    Would you be able to tell me what name to search under?
    Simply click on the links you provided and get their screen names. Then go to the Orlando Board in the sugar baby thread and you should be able to find them if they've been reviewed.

  3. #14808
    Quote Originally Posted by WhydouCare  [View Original Post]
    Has been reviewed I think on orl bd with a positive review.
    Would you be able to tell me what name to search under?

  4. #14807
    Quote Originally Posted by Edgewater94  [View Original Post]
    That ad has scam written all over it.
    Scam don't people google the pictures first, in the coarse of two days this has posted in, north and central Jersey, Omaha and numerous, other locations, with multiple phone numbers, do some research.

  5. #14806

    Red

    Quote Originally Posted by Panda4  [View Original Post]
    I gave this ad a try today. Comms were good. We were setting up an outcall when out of the blue she started texting explicit stuff. I've been doing this long enough to never get explicit on text or over the phone. Blocked the number straight away. Stay safe https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/113104126.
    That ad has scam written all over it.

  6. #14805

    1st one

    Quote Originally Posted by Brucejs  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-e6df99b087a1

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-06afe9c0854a

    Just trying out Seeking was hoping to have feedback from folks OK above members.
    Has been reviewed I think on orl bd with a positive review.

  7. #14804
    Quote Originally Posted by Brucejs  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-e6df99b087a1

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-06afe9c0854a

    Just trying out Seeking was hoping to have feedback from folks OK above members.
    You might consider posting this in the sugar baby section. Both look interesting though.

  8. #14803

    Red Flag

    I gave this ad a try today. Comms were good. We were setting up an outcall when out of the blue she started texting explicit stuff. I've been doing this long enough to never get explicit on text or over the phone. Blocked the number straight away. Stay safe https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/113104126.

  9. #14802

    Request info

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...3-e6df99b087a1

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-06afe9c0854a

    Just trying out Seeking was hoping to have feedback from folks OK above members.

  10. #14801

    Madam D

    Quote Originally Posted by PicMike  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Madam D at a nice hotel in Melbourne. She has a body like LSME and loves the same activities. To say she is a lover of Greek culture would be an understatement. We tired each other out. Her skills are top notch. I don't think she says no to anything. She loves to give DTBBBJ with CIM and extensive prostate massage, which results in mind-blowing finishes. Review posts 13108 and 13123 and you will get an accurate description of what a visit with her is like. She is no a clock watcher, but her donation requirement is on the high end. She will be in the area for a little longer.
    So fellow mongers, here's another review from one of my Fellow Senior Members from the past! Madam D or Anna Domino is only in town until the Ninth of February, so catch her while you can because she's heading down to Stuart. BTW, she sent me this picture, "A Queen and Her Court" from better times up in Jacksonville. If you don't know the story, just Google it and you techie guys will find out! The irony of this is that the police cannot stop mass shootings in this country, but seem to be more concerned about busting women in the oldest profession who engaged in sexual activity with consenting adults! Unbelievable!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 47371AA2-B152-4595-BBEC-4F6F4DF5850F.jpeg‎  

  11. #14800

    Mabel

    After a few months in hiding, I decided to log back on and see what's new out here. I'm so glad I did. I saw the post for Mabel and I have to spoke to Willie before and is very reliable so I connected with her. I don't get to do this often but my time with Mabel was amazing! She is a sexy, erotic, sensual woman. Sexy body, she greeted me with a nice BBBJ and she got on and started riding. I asked if I can DATY so she dismounted and laid back and enjoyed her nice, clean tasty kitty. Then I went to mish, couldn't hold it anymore. A minute later she was ready for round 2. It was an amazing time and can't wait to see here again. She is going UTR so if you have an opportunity get in there and meet her, you won't be disappointed.

  12. #14799
    Senior Member


    Posts: 517

    Trish

    Cool chick with a safe incall. I think others live there but I've never seen or heard them. Shower is available. Bbbjcimws but it is a little toothy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one? Don't have a name.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...-/735779583821

    PM if you prefer.

    Many thanks.

  13. #14798

    Redhead Sadie

    Had a very nice first visit with redhead Sadie today. Talk about a hot little package. Nice, hard, fit little body and I could have spent the full hour DATY on that sweet, tight little kitty. I will definitely repeat and can't recommend highly enough!

    GT.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...e/130166648451

  14. #14797

    In town from Ohio

    I have been searching the threads for this one and nothing on "Kink".

    Any help would be appreciated. Plus how heavy is LEO down here on monitoring these sites. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...k/112650604370

  15. #14796

    Madam D

    Quote Originally Posted by Feckless  [View Original Post]
    Had the chance to visit with Anna yesterday. Best CRAZY TRAIN ride in recent memory. She's abs perfect (to me). Good comms from get-go. Nice safe upscale hotel. Clean / fresh. STUNNING good looks and a body that a whole lot of twenty somethings can only wish for. Excellent personal skills -eased into main even and made sure I was comfortable with every move. Explained her prostate massage technique. Took me to brain disconnect level and afterward cleaned me up and then showered me. SWEET GIRL. A bit on the higher side in terms of donation, but compared to my last 2 STG adventures (one mechanical, one deadfish), I DID feel rejuvenated --just like she promises-if she had a freq flier discount, I'd try for more frequent visits.
    So, speaking of reliable providers, I see that one of my favorites is in town this week! Anna Domino or Madam D is well reviewed and an absolute must see for you mongers who think that they have seen everything in this hobby. She never disappoints and a visit with her is well worth the Mario's. I hope I can catch up with her before she leaves!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape