Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 356 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3563

    New spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    I was driving past pat and dandy's earlier today. There's a new massage place right next door called summer spa. Has anyone been there? I'll probably check it out later in the week.
    I stopped in. Only 1 woman, probably in her 50's, not a looker so I did not sample. She was not as bad as shrek, but still not my type.

    I know extras are available because I walked back to the room with her and she was all bundled up, as soon I got in the room she unzipped her clothes to show me her bra.

  2. #3562
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryloong22  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Mellon is going to open back up or relocate? It's been there for several years, I can't imagine they wouldn't at some point.
    Melon was a relocate of yoko years ago. Big mistake moving to that part of town. Did last longer than I thought it would though. My money is on it is gone, with a small chance of relocation. Previous post mentions a new possible AMP.

  3. #3561

    New spa

    I was driving past pat and dandy's earlier today. There's a new massage place right next door called summer spa. Has anyone been there? I'll probably check it out later in the week.

  4. #3560

    Mellon

    Does anyone know if Mellon is going to open back up or relocate? It's been there for several years, I can't imagine they wouldn't at some point.

  5. #3559
    Good morning gents. I'll be driving through your area later today and was looking for a nice place to stop and work out the kinks and stiffness from the road. Just a place that offers everything from head to toe and all points in between and by that, I mean FS and covered is fine. I'm obviously not familiar with the area and what it has to offer so a shove in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. PM me or respond here either way is good. TIA.

    Keep Your Powder Dry. C688.

  6. #3558

    Sky

    Quote Originally Posted by Yafux  [View Original Post]
    Is BBFS available?
    I've never even to get a BJ w / o a cover there, the only place I know for sure is Tiger in Warren.

  7. #3557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 149
    Quote Originally Posted by Jax223  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream last week at sky, when I first showed up mama asked me to come back in 45 min as they were busy. I had no plans for the day so I obliged. Upon returning I was welcomed again and got ready for the shower in the room. Pink walks in very cute middle aged woman. Give her the money for the massage along with a tip. Shower was okay a little tease not bad. Then sauna like usual then back to the room. Message was probably a 7/10 not much playfulness. After 35 mins or so she comes back and does the ole finger prostate. I then dreamed of 69, cg, dog, then mis. I would repeat, $$ was the damage total.
    Is BBFS available?

  8. #3556

    Lee's

    Drove a few days ago a windows covered with news paper. This evening light on open sign on.

  9. #3555

    Quality Asian Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Maaltol  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place in reference to? Looking for some nice new locations. Usually end up at Sky, but I want to branch out. Is this place recommended? Also any other information or suggestions is appreciated. Thank you.
    Located on Lewis Avenue in Michigan. In a busy strip mall.

    Never had a bad experience.

  10. #3554
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by and saw Koko. Great massage, and her teasing between my legs was outstanding.

    She knows how to drive you crazy. Finger tips everywhere. Nice release with a prostate massage.

    Didn't see security outside this time.
    Where is this place in reference to? Looking for some nice new locations. Usually end up at Sky, but I want to branch out. Is this place recommended? Also any other information or suggestions is appreciated. Thank you.

  11. #3553

    Tropical

    Visited Tropical off Secor Thursday, I got the beautiful Ivy. Massage was excellent but as said before no hint of extras. A little pricy but the massage itself was worth may return.

  12. #3552

    Apple

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainError  [View Original Post]
    Went recently and got apple. Massage was good and seemed like she wasn't just going through the motions. Teasing and HE was not rushed. Probably the best spot right now among those open. But damn if it's not a drive to get there for me.
    Apple was my favorite, have to look her up. They come and go.

  13. #3551
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Dropped by and saw Koko. Great massage, and her teasing between my legs was outstanding.

    She knows how to drive you crazy. Finger tips everywhere. Nice release with a prostate massage.

    Didn't see security outside this time.
    Went recently and got apple. Massage was good and seemed like she wasn't just going through the motions. Teasing and HE was not rushed. Probably the best spot right now among those open. But damn if it's not a drive to get there for me.

  14. #3550
    Quote Originally Posted by LucasD  [View Original Post]
    I miss Let's Relax also. What was the one off of King Rd? I'm just thinking of the place in the small plaza near the Meijer store, never been there.
    Yea the one by meijer. It was my plan b or c when the others were busy. It used to have the same rotation within a couple other spots too.

  15. #3549

    Quality Asian

    Dropped by and saw Koko. Great massage, and her teasing between my legs was outstanding.

    She knows how to drive you crazy. Finger tips everywhere. Nice release with a prostate massage.

    Didn't see security outside this time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape