Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 288 of 735 FirstFirst ... 188 238 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 338 388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 11019
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6714
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2501306-*girl-just-looking-for-sum-fun.

    I go robbed by this one (deposit) Just beware. Was on the sugar sites too.
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackedWheat  [View Original Post]
    Can we stop using "robbed" when some advances a deposit? You've been in the game PIR long enough to know. You gave your money away. Never pay a deposit.

    CW.
    Paying a deposit is never a good idea. Most of these women are not as busy as they claim. They are just lazy and want to give the impression that they are super busy and we have to "pay a deposit" to book a slot with them. I have never fallen for that bullshit. Either way I noticed all she has are good stellar reviews and that there is the issue. If she truly took your deposit and ran. Thanks for sharing it here. But you really should post that on TNA as well. It is sad how much we let these women walk all over us and then not even call them out for it.

  2. #6713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275

    Eros eye candy

    Man, Eros has a large selection of gorgeous eastern bloc hotties the past few weeks, anyone see any of them?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails C09D0E0D-8C36-4BD3-A6BA-E3B0356988F5.jpg‎   11E1C98D-43EB-47F7-988F-B6CA09D8D8E2.jpg‎   22B48A27-B9D1-41F0-B65B-553E53D80A10.jpg‎   DDCB348C-0F05-40E5-A996-F7C48EFC33A1.jpg‎   9C5FA488-66AD-454A-8685-D8C28F0D294A.jpg‎  


  3. #6712
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2501306-*girl-just-looking-for-sum-fun.

    I go robbed by this one (deposit) Just beware. Was on the sugar sites too.
    Can we stop using "robbed" when some advances a deposit? You've been in the game PIR long enough to know. You gave your money away. Never pay a deposit.

    CW.

  4. #6711

    Ms. Moore

    Any intel about this one.

    https://tryst.link/escort/msmoore22

  5. #6710
    Quote Originally Posted by Donato21  [View Original Post]
    Anyone met her? She looks enticing. Is she GFE? I always find the no "BB anything" to be ambiguous when it comes to BBBJ.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?561523-jaynejua97
    I saw her for a massage and it wasn't particularly sensual, wouldn't repeat for massage or more based on the experience. Felt too rushed and transactional. She's pretty and pics are reasonably accurate.

    FYI the place she operates out of is just a residential house in south seattle, I think other providers are using other rooms, you can't be guaranteed use of a shower or even the bathroom when you're done AND I think the neighbors are acutely aware of what's going on and probably notice all the people coming and going.

  6. #6709
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFox75  [View Original Post]
    She's working all angles: https://linktr.ee/Molly4daddie.
    Yep! Cam girl too! I know all that stuff. She's desperate for money. Why she's asking for deposit. Hey maybe she'll put you in one of porn movies! You'll star with her handler thought.

  7. #6708
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2501306-*girl-just-looking-for-sum-fun.

    I go robbed by this one (deposit) Just beware. Was on the sugar sites too.
    She's working all angles: https://linktr.ee/Molly4daddie.

  8. #6707
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDood  [View Original Post]
    I tried to see her a few months ago and it didn't work out twice. Both times she came up with some excuse why she couldn't come to my place After I sent deposit. She said shed make it up to me and that she had an incall and the incall was a laundry room with a single folding chair in her dumpy apartment building in the central district. Would not repeat.
    I had successful dates with her some time ago, which was basis for me to risk a small gas-money deposit. She ghosted.

  9. #6706
    Quote Originally Posted by MysticMack  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this lady. Seems to good to be true to me and usually what that means is its probably is.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/111871258
    You're right about the TGTBT: ads with those images are in about 8 different cities. Now, she could tell you someone stole her pics and she desperately needs your help. Starting with sending her a deposit. I think List Crawler is approaching 100% scams.

  10. #6705
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Shit. I would lose some money on that too. I wonder if she's real?
    Also, pics filtered. Skin not that clear.

  11. #6704
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Shit. I would lose some money on that too. I wonder if she's real?
    Yea she's real, and managed. Was on the sugar sites too, Managed. He just got let free. Think with your dick at your own risk. Just sayin don't believe anything she says.

  12. #6703
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Shit. I would lose some money on that too. I wonder if she's real?
    Check post #6747 in Non-Pros section. Seems to have a habit of robbing people.

  13. #6702
    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2501306-*girl-just-looking-for-sum-fun.

    I go robbed by this one (deposit) Just beware. Was on the sugar sites too.
    Shit. I would lose some money on that too. I wonder if she's real?

  14. #6701

    Be careful

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread.php?2501306-*girl-just-looking-for-sum-fun.

    I go robbed by this one (deposit) Just beware. Was on the sugar sites too.

  15. #6700
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen either of these two? I'm interested.
    I messaged her a while back but didn't get a reply. Has one review on TER. Might have to try again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape