Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 484 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 384 434 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 534 584 984 ... LastLast
Results 7,246 to 7,260 of 18401
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11156
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  2. #11155
    What I want but I can't get!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20230206_235201_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #11154

    Re: WTF is up with her eyebrows??

    Quote Originally Posted by dimples572  [View Original Post]
    is she doing some kind of bit?

    At some point someone lied to this poor woman and told her this was a good look. Lol wtf??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-a8d788d6361f
    holy shit!

  4. #11153

    LDR Sugar Baby

    I have an absolute sweet heart of a girl that relocated to Alabama for work and is struggling financially. She's available for mostly virtual sessions like video calls and what not (if you're into that). She is also down for a FMTY. I can attach photos here and serious inquiries can PM me for her contact info. Please treat her well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002A18BE-EC0B-4A38-9A14-520D08A2CC26.jpg‎   DCF31FA7-BEAD-4CDC-AF83-940E2263387E.jpg‎   BC55A26E-EFEB-4F8E-AA56-CEEF5A732D13.jpg‎  

  5. #11152

    WTF is up with her eyebrows??

    Is she doing some kind of bit?

    At some point someone lied to this poor woman and told her this was a good look. LOL WTF??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-a8d788d6361f

  6. #11151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Pro Escort

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-14f9fa364b87

    Short messages on site saying she's not looking for a relationship. Get to text and first message she sends it "700 per hr incall".

  7. #11150
    WTF happened to DC? Girls are just busted here.

    The geriatrics are even online and I'm positive guys are paying for those cob web puss.

    I can only dream of getting something decent.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20230204_215158_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20230204_215144_Seeking.jpg‎  

  8. #11149

    Lucy SB & escorts

    Its the same thing just escorts are more high volume. I happen to find one of my exSB went professional. I met her in 2020 as a Sugar Baby so don't know her as an escort, but her menu was wide open with me. CIP, Rimming, and Golden shower just to name a few of the things we did. We never did anal, because I'm not into it. I feel that SB let you get away with more kinky sex acts then an escort.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...d/578763773066

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe1278  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-35a6167f8c81

    [URL]https://www.worldescortshub.com/us/jacksonvilleflescorts/6ded1e8248cd11ecaabd2cea7fe04548[/UR]

    I bought Pimeyes subscription to try out; it seems to be pretty good.

  9. #11148

    Thebeesknees

    Never met but texted extensively. NVCC student, lives in a very religious household, no transportation, requires cover.

    Quote Originally Posted by ArmyStrong  [View Original Post]
    Meeting her over the weekend. Just wondering if anyone has met her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-2402e5dde990

  10. #11147

    Scammer but fun day of texting

    Hellgirl is a scammer, chatted through snap for a few days and couldn't keep her story straight on why she needed money. Would often talk her self down from prices.

    I will say though it was fun few days of chatting. Got some nudes for low cost. Got her on video doing some dirty things. Honestly it was so much fun I don't thing I mind the lost of the 50. It was rather entertaining. But just a head up to you all as well, that and seeking has been unusually good to me the last few weeks.

    Here's the link:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...1-4d31884acc38

  11. #11146

    Lovelysarahg

    Anyone met up with her? Decent coms so far but these young cute ones are always a gamble.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-1fcaf428d918

  12. #11145
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I believe she has a kid now and wants $ for babysitting as well as PPM. Avoid at all costs. Will try to hold you up for that babysitting money if you change plans. Even if its a meet and greet.
    Yes, to all this. Happy to share details.

  13. #11144
    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    There are lots of ways you can lose weight without sweating / exercising or having surgery. I was 300+ two years back and now am 165 lbs. DM me and will share details.
    Bro if you're 300+ LBS take a break here and on SA for 6 months, hire a personal trainer spending what you would have spent over that time on SBs, and get your ass healthy again. This ain't a Ted Talk trying to make you feel better, you have some major weight problems that are going to lead to health issues and eventually kill you much earlier than you should be passing away. Spend your money more wisely. Sorry if this is insensitive; but you need to focus on yourself and not paying ****** to fuck, get your health in order and come back when you're less likely to have a stroke or heart attack. And dudes in this forum need to stop being enablers and tell this dude to get his priorities in check, fucking dumb ass young hoes is WAY down on the list when your health is in question.

  14. #11143

    Any Info?

    Meeting her over the weekend. Just wondering if anyone has met her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...3-2402e5dde990

  15. #11142
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    As hot as she looks in those jeans, I'd take the M&G for $35. That's not even a tank of gas.
    She wants $350, I haggled and she gave me the friends-and-family discount at $300.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape