Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 19,831 to 19,845 of 27145
-
02-07-23 17:25 #7315Senior Member

Posts: 1727Financial district options are very limited at best. You are much better off taking a subway up to midtown / time square. If you can catch an express train, it's 15 minutes ride.
Originally Posted by Phillie
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 17:15 #7314Senior Member

Posts: 493Don't wear her out too much save some for me LOL.
Originally Posted by KettleCY1
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 16:15 #7313Senior Member

Posts: 126Same thought here. She was extremely annoyed at guys asking awhe I saw her at the end on 2021. Obviously it's been a while but they don't usually change their stance on these things. Better take advantage while you can.
Originally Posted by BangoBongo
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 14:03 #7312Senior Member

Posts: 152Lead requested in Financial District
Hi everyone. Hate to ask the visiting question. I have RTFF, and looking around on TER a bunch, but mostly I'm seeing providers in midtown and above. I'm staying in Lower Manhattan in the Financial District. Are there good BB providers nearby that an out of towner can easily book with. I'm cool with lower end on up with no ethnic preference. Thank you.
-
02-07-23 11:32 #7311Senior Member

Posts: 200Yes, it is.
Originally Posted by BangoBongo
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-23 00:10 #7310Senior Member

Posts: 4760Visits
Most girls are here for 2-3 weeks. Better if you ask 1-2 days prior as some girls today will be gone by the time you come.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
You should get verified at the popular spots now though.
-
02-06-23 22:39 #7309Senior Member

Posts: 493Must sees
I'm planning out my trip to NYC in a couple weeks, I would love some recommendations for BBFS girls to see. I sort of have an idea which locations to go to searching through the thread.
-
02-06-23 21:38 #7308Senior Member

Posts: 94Interesting that she is open to BBFS now. Is CIP included in the $100?
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 20:23 #7307Senior Member

Posts: 493Thanks for the update hopefully she is around when I head to NYC.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 15:52 #7306Senior Member

Posts: 2422Past and present
Seems like she finally opened up to extras; she never used to offer that in the past. Thanks man.
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-23 14:19 #7305Senior Member

Posts: 333Michelle at Metrogirls
Michelle at MetroGirlsNYC the K-Girl with a Latina body is BBFS friendly for an extra $100, CIP was available too.
-
02-04-23 14:29 #7304Senior Member

Posts: 333Danielle at lears
Thanks! Noticed that Lears is offering $100 because of the cold weather but they raised the price for Danielle a $100. LOL.
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 14:18 #7303Senior Member

Posts: 235$100 OFF at Lears H or HH!
"Specials! It is so cold that we are offering $100 off any hour or half hour TODAY ONLY!
Originally Posted by AbuSaho
[View Original Post]
Bad news is all the girls raised their hour and half hour rates by $100. LOL.
12 girls on schedule and honestly, only one I'd think about seeing if I had a hard on.
These agencies and chicks are definitely pricing themselves out.
Even the pricier ones I see are hovering from 500 to 6, 6 to 650 7, 7 to 8. I guess it's the cost of inflation.
I'm going to just start saving my money for a vacay.
-
02-04-23 12:03 #7302Senior Member

Posts: 1043I was screening a few providers earlier this week. Danielle at Lears was one of them and I got a yes on BBFS from her. I didn't go through with session as I found two other providers one being Hannah Grace other someone in Queens section. Odd if she suddenly stopped doing BBFS so soon after I got the yes screening which was like 5 days ago.
Originally Posted by KettleCY1
[View Original Post]
I put out the theory that women are getting spooked out of offering it from too many BBFS inquiries in a short time frame but got no response. Dont know if people are aware but on their escort forums they are complaining about things being slow and going days with either no client inquiries or only a couple. So if 10-40 dudes ask for BBFS out of nowhere my thinking is that could spook them.
-
02-04-23 10:18 #7301Senior Member

Posts: 200That's not correct. She definitely offered it, because I did it with her. Can't speak to now, but she did offer it in the past.
Originally Posted by KettleCY1
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





