Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 12758
-
02-04-23 09:28 #10583Senior Member

Posts: 26Visitor questions
Hi all,
Any good outcall recommendations for a visitor to Orlando? Also, are outcalls possible to a Disney property? Not exactly family-fun (LOL) but I'm more interested in mongering than the theme parks. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
-
02-03-23 23:00 #10582Senior Member

Posts: 169Update: No Go on Lacey
Gents. I was able to get a couple of PMs on her from local Orlando guys and touring guys who have seen her. Sounds like this one is a little off in the head and highly emotionally unstable so all the honest feedback is much appreciated. Given this is one of our only outlets to discuss all things good and bad in this hobby I appreciate when I can save myself some headache, trouble and $$ Everyone's experience may vary but a plurality of positive or (in this case) negative experiences are always a great indicator. Thanks again and stay safe out there!
Originally Posted by JadeTiger76
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 22:39 #10581Senior Member

Posts: 1172Justice Intel
I think I remember someone posting a review about her but not 100% sure. Does anyone remember anything? Thanks!
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2962696
-
02-01-23 10:59 #10580Senior Member

Posts: 1837Just Say No
Originally Posted by Buater
[View Original Post]
I'll save you the trouble. There is one positive review about her I am aware of and a small handful of meh reviews. The rest are on the wrong end of the spectrum. Check out her names, Mandy, Amanda, Pixie, Barbie, Bambi, etc. In the Negative Review Forum.
Originally Posted by TheFullMonty
[View Original Post]
There is a reason her face pics are distorted, fake or heavily filtered. She's not a looker. At all! If you enjoy a date with constant whining, continual nickel and diming upselling during the date and a date that reaches mediocrity in best case scenario, she is your girl.
Grain 56.
-
02-01-23 08:49 #10579Senior Member

Posts: 201Her ass pics hooks us every time
She's been reviewed by plenty. Take a look at my recent posts about Amanda / Barbie / Bambi. Pm me if you need to.
Originally Posted by Buater
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 21:10 #10578Senior Member

Posts: 169Lacey D Luisa
Gents. I'm TPA based but looking to see her outside of my area. Wanted to see if any of you may have any info. Please feel free to PM me and I'm happy to share any info I can about some of the ladies in TPA area. Thanks!
https://tryst.link/escort/lacey-bella
-
01-31-23 17:10 #10577Senior Member

Posts: 69Any info
Anyone have any info on this one?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...-baby/53032815
Thanks!
-
01-25-23 11:00 #10576Senior Member

Posts: 1837Brandi's Universe
That's funny you asked about her, I referenced her in a recent post. LOL.
Originally Posted by DrEsoteric
[View Original Post]
There actually were finally some real reviews on her, they are just sparse. I don't even remember what name she was using at that time. When I was researching her, I actually received a lot more info on her from DMs from other respected, trusted members about her and they told me what to expect. She was quite a bit larger than her earlier pics, but that was a while back, even older than when you saw her, so she may have slimmed back down. Her boobs had gotten huge. I regret not seeing her then but her location then was a long way from home.
The last number I have for her where she last responded to me ends in 2693. If you don't have that number, DM me. I have no clue if it still works as I am sure you know, they can't keep a number for any length of time. I haven't seen an ad from her lately, but I haven't really been looking for it either.
It's not much info, but it's some.
Grain 56.
-
01-24-23 18:50 #10575Senior Member

Posts: 158Welcome to my universe.
She used to go by Brandi and she has been discussed a few times on the board but no real reviews that I know of. She comes and goes I think. Most of her ads would say "Welcome to my Universe". I saw her back in June and had a great time. I was all ready to become a regular but she just faded away and her text now number is not in service. Does anyone have info on her? I would like to reconnect.
-
01-23-23 18:09 #10574Senior Member

Posts: 1150Just to confirm
In case you need a third opinion, don't waste your time or money. She promised a lot and delivered none. Wasn't worth $20.
Originally Posted by LilRuru
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 11:52 #10573Senior Member

Posts: 135Summer1974
I've dreamed twice with Summer before the most recent dream. The first 2 were great, she's a very cool lady who's a lot of fun.
But the most recent dream was just too sketchy. She seems to be going downhill on whatever she uses. I felt bad and hope she recovers, because she is a great girl. But this last time this weekend she just looked overly candied as heck.
-
01-22-23 08:42 #10572Senior Member

Posts: 61Bella
I tried to keep my mouth shut if I don't have anything positive to say. All I can say about her is to think twice before you make an appointment with her. She is a waste of money and time. Please DM me if more information is required.
Originally Posted by McPuffin
[View Original Post]
-
01-22-23 05:32 #10571Senior Member

Posts: 460100% in agreement. Do not waste your money on her. Total rip off. I met her and she played me saying $$ was for HJ. Never again. Mechanical and uninterested.
Originally Posted by McPuffin
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 23:28 #10570Senior Member

Posts: 33Terrible, don't do it. Same Bella that used to be in Mt Dora. Disappeared for a while because she recently had another baby.
Originally Posted by LilRuru
[View Original Post]
-
01-21-23 22:43 #10569Senior Member

Posts: 109Intentional misdirection
Excellent PSA. Coincidentally I just watched an interview with an ex CIA agent whose company combats child trafficking, and was partially responsible for the takedown of BP 6 years ago.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
The information that he puts out will give us some pretty good insight as to why there are so many fake ads on the sites.
Cliff note: He stated that by posting fake ads, that helps prevent real traffickers ads from being easily recognized. Of course we know that 95% of these girls ads that are legitimate are independent and not being trafficked. Couple this effort with actual scammers, it makes for a very convoluted hunting ground which of course is the intent of this organization.
I didn't check the exact time but around 25 minutes he starts talking about these methods. The whole interviews really good actually if you got about an hour and 15 minutes of time.
https://youtu.be/Tn_KcWR06l8











Reply With Quote





