Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 981 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 14703
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9738

    Very well

    Quote Originally Posted by BiggusDiggus  [View Original Post]
    Years ago she would perform. Not just a basket case. Many bad reports under other names. She has been around a while like 6 yrs.

    Don't waste your time on this one.
    Sounds good, I just got back to Fl been out of state for a few years so trying to see who's worthwhile LOL.

  2. #9737

    Italiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    She came through for me once. Ready immediately. Little to no wait. Looked like her pics. Run through and jaded, to be sure. Tiny scars all over. Basically willing to do whatever, I wanted. Transparent pricing. Not very happy or enthusiastic about it. Almost a little misanthropic. I'd do it again, if the mood was right. Totally respect her work ethic. She has been grinding it out every day for years.
    I was referring to Italiana. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7274541663.

    It's been awhile but I would describe her as jaded but capable.

    I saw Nikki more recently. https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7279981516.

    Sweet as always but her body was a total wreck and she was getting kicked out of her room.

    Quote Originally Posted by Baddogtwo  [View Original Post]
    Nikki the Italian is not the same person as Michelle / Italliana. I've seen Michelle a few times in the past and had a very pleasant time, although she's put on some weight!

  3. #9736

    Pass on her

    Years ago she would perform. Not just a basket case. Many bad reports under other names. She has been around a while like 6 yrs.

    Don't waste your time on this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by DcStatic  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on Makaylah? Thought I had seen a post about her on here can't seem to find it. So before I waste my time if anyone can confirm she is real and if she is GFE or what not thanks. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...738/7273507688.

  4. #9735

    Makaylah

    Anyone have intel on Makaylah? Thought I had seen a post about her on here can't seem to find it. So before I waste my time if anyone can confirm she is real and if she is GFE or what not thanks. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...738/7273507688.

  5. #9734

    Confusion??

    Quote Originally Posted by Absence  [View Original Post]
    She came through for me once. Ready immediately. Little to no wait. Looked like her pics. Run through and jaded, to be sure. Tiny scars all over. Basically willing to do whatever, I wanted. Transparent pricing. Not very happy or enthusiastic about it. Almost a little misanthropic. I'd do it again, if the mood was right. Totally respect her work ethic. She has been grinding it out every day for years.
    Nikki the Italian is not the same person as Michelle / Italliana. I've seen Michelle a few times in the past and had a very pleasant time, although she's put on some weight!

  6. #9733

    Not bad, imo

    She came through for me once. Ready immediately. Little to no wait. Looked like her pics. Run through and jaded, to be sure. Tiny scars all over. Basically willing to do whatever, I wanted. Transparent pricing. Not very happy or enthusiastic about it. Almost a little misanthropic. I'd do it again, if the mood was right. Totally respect her work ethic. She has been grinding it out every day for years.

    Quote Originally Posted by Maurice113  [View Original Post]
    I did not see her physically glad I didn't. She offers vids for sale so cashed app her and she didn't deliver. Ahh well pocket change to screen another scammer.

  7. #9732

    Michelle / Italliana ripped me off too.

    Quote Originally Posted by WholeGrain  [View Original Post]
    A monger in the Tampa thread who had recently seen her observed she was unstable.

    She was awesome in her prime but all good things got to end.

    Like I told him, I'm angry, but in her present effed-up state she's not really getting away with anything.
    I did not see her physically glad I didn't. She offers vids for sale so cashed app her and she didn't deliver. Ahh well pocket change to screen another scammer.

  8. #9731

    Sevyn

    https://tryst.link/escort/sevyn-luv

    This dream had Great Coms, showed up timely. Great body. Everything covered. Would repeat.

  9. #9730

    Any reviews or feedback on this one?

    Her adds just give me a solid boner! https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...876/8138984304.

    Any help is appreciated.

  10. #9729
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Stormee has Pornhub also. Anyone know if she does BBFS?

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/stormeesmilesxxx/videos

    MrD.
    She used to but doesn't anymore. I saw her once for that and she was very cool about it. I texted her again a little later (not sure if she remembered who I was or not) and it was a hard no.

  11. #9728

    Eden Exposed

    https://tryst.link/escort/edensgarden

    Anyone met with her? Her OF looks pretty good thinking about giving it a shot.

  12. #9727
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#1658  [View Original Post]
    If you have a girl who loves to join in, you have a golden key to the swinger scene! Why mess with SWs and Escorts when you can jump in a pile for free? With that said, it's a little harder to just find a unicorn (single female) if that's what you're after. If you don't mind of another guy fucks your girl, then the swinger scene is where it's at!
    Try one of the nudist resorts aalways lots of swingers LOL and you see what your going to get.

  13. #9726

    Stormee

    Quote Originally Posted by MrDAnimal  [View Original Post]
    Stormee has Pornhub also. Anyone know if she does BBFS?

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/stormeesmilesxxx/videos

    MrD.
    Definitely NOT the Stormee that was being talked about. That is not her in the PornHub videos or on Tryst.

  14. #9725
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Always wanted to see her but never worked out. Eventually drug sores ect had me give up but healthy I would be all over that shit if I could.

    Search Stormee for old reviews. Attached is a real life photo from one of them back in 21.
    Stormee has Pornhub also. Anyone know if she does BBFS?

    https://www.pornhub.com/model/stormeesmilesxxx/videos

    MrD.

  15. #9724
    Quote Originally Posted by XFormed99  [View Original Post]
    Took a pass on this. Comms decent thru discussing appt, then out came min 3.

    Not much content to use as guage of activities that might occur. But certainly a nice bod.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...320/7273712079

    Unknown quantity.
    Nice body. Ad says No Bare. That knocks me out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape