Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 403 of 907 FirstFirst ... 303 353 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 453 503 903 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 13591
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7561

    Sarah, no content for you!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5022219130

    This girl Sarah aka Morgan is a rip off girl.

    OK guys here the story. I was bored on Saturday and wanting some company for a bit. I tried texting my regular but she doesn't do morning call only evening after 4 pm. But I was looking for a early hookup. So got on LC and texted a few girls I thought might be real and interesting or at least my preference. Not I was texting about 8 am or so. I didn't get many responses. But as soon as it hit about 10 am I got girls texting me back.

    One of the girls Sarah texted me about 10 am. But her post showed she reposted at about 8:30 am that's why I texted her.

    At this point o really wasn't interested anymore I gave up the search and was about to start my day. But she texted and ask was I wanting to meet. I really like her pics so I decided to indulge my curiosity. So I decided to see if I could possibly setup something for the future. So we chatted, after that then she wanted to call me. I told her I was busy and please text.

    So, she texted me asking would I like some naughty pics for a few dollars. (Just FYI I don't normally do this because 90% of the girl on LC is on bullshit. And they will take any amount of money and run with it instead of trying to keep good clients. In my opinion), but she through me off my game by calling me. She sweet talked me and I let my guard down.

    Just for context. I would by pics or video off a girl to help a little if she treats me well. I don't really care to have them but I di it just to be a nice guy. Times are tough sometime and I understand that. But I digress.

    So I worked out a deal with her. I would cashapp her $25 for about 6 pics. Now I rather have video but I was thinking if everything goes well I'll be in in those guts soon so what's $25.

    Well she said she would send them a little later that day. And promised when she see me she will show out. Lmao, they are say that and then thing showing out is laying their like a dead fish. That been my experience for a few girls. Just FYI.

    Anyway you all knows how this ended. After she got the money pretty much she never texted or said a thing again. It was cash and dash for content.

    Smh these bitches get on my nerves. I know $25 not much it just the principal of it all.

    BTW does anyone know any UTR that's is petite to medium build that's looking for a regular. I'm into younger girls under 30. But the closer they are to 18 through 21 the more I am interested in. Just FYI. Also willing to trade info if you would like.

    Stay safe gentlemen.

  2. #7560

    Recent Activity

    So after seeing her ad forever, I finally decided to reach out to Maggie

    (https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5029122069). She responded quickly and was happy to set up a QV. I made the 30 minute drive to her incall and texted her I had arrived. No response. I wait a few minutes and call. No answer. I waited twenty minutes and sent a few more messages with no answer before leaving. Disappointing, this is the first time I've been ghosted like this by a provider.

    I normally don't do BBWs but I set up a QV with Kaycee (https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/8596579566). Setup was quick and easy and incall was at a motel in Jeffersonville. She is very friendly and chill, she made me comfortable quickly. All I wanted was a nice BBBJ and she happily delivered. For price, ease of setup, and service she's a quality option.

  3. #7559

    Tryst duo

    These two Euro travelers are here Feb 5-7. Not loving their blurred out faces on all their photos. Could they be butter faces?!

    Any intel out there? I'm not finding anything at all on Monica Sugar. Her gf Virginia has old search history.

    https://tryst.link/escort/virginia_vixen

    https://tryst.link/escort/monica-sugar

  4. #7558

    Bad attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Caterham  [View Original Post]
    I had an appointment set with her once and she canceled. About three hours later she texted me and asked if I wanted to come over. I told her that I was busy with work and couldn't make it, that I was prepared to come earlier in the day as scheduled. She went fucking nuts and said she couldn't believe I wasn't going to come see her and to never contact her again.

    Proceed with caution as she is extremely unstable. If you do contact her make sure you use a burner and do not give her any identifying information.
    Thanks for the heads up on her! After reading her ad on tryst my take away was she has a bad attitude. If they're bitching and complaining on their ad I can only imagine a meeting would be the same and probably worse! Scratched her off the list.

  5. #7557

    Elise

    I had an appointment set with her once and she canceled. About three hours later she texted me and asked if I wanted to come over. I told her that I was busy with work and couldn't make it, that I was prepared to come earlier in the day as scheduled. She went fucking nuts and said she couldn't believe I wasn't going to come see her and to never contact her again.

    Proceed with caution as she is extremely unstable. If you do contact her make sure you use a burner and do not give her any identifying information.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses75  [View Original Post]
    I agree that it is odd to not see comments about one who looks so good. I see an escort about every year or two and this one has me ready to make the call. Info, please?

  6. #7556

    Elise

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    I'm really kind of surprised there hasn't been more chatter around her. Any additional feedback?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetelise4u
    I agree that it is odd to not see comments about one who looks so good. I see an escort about every year or two and this one has me ready to make the call. Info, please?

  7. #7555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 431

    Re: Anyone seen her?

    She used to do a lot of Cash-and-Dash. I would stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigC7512;6322733[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/112298539[/URL]#.

    Anyone seen her?

  8. #7554

    Diamond

    Has anyone met up with Diamond before.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/112012071

  9. #7553
    Quote Originally Posted by BigC7512  [View Original Post]
    She's been around forever. I can't really recall but I think past reviews were bad and the pics were deceiving.

  10. #7552

  11. #7551

    Elise

    I'm really kind of surprised there hasn't been more chatter around her. Any additional feedback?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sweetelise4u

  12. #7550

    Viv / Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveF111  [View Original Post]
    Where are you finding women advertising on Facebook? I haven't heard about this before.
    I didn't know anything she was talking about. She asked me if I "saw her massage ad on Facebook"?

    I got her number from a fellow monger.

  13. #7549
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1655

    Facebook

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveF111  [View Original Post]
    Where are you finding women advertising on Facebook? I haven't heard about this before.
    I don't know if they actually advertise but I know a case back when I was seeing angel she seen a guy off of facebook. Back when I was staying with her a whole lot there was a time when I got busy and wasn't around for a time. She told me she got lonely and started to chat with a guy on facebook had him to come over as she told the story and supposedly gave him a piece of ass for free. This was at the same time she was crying telling me this bullshit. Not for sure if the story is true but I took it at what it was. She been a working girl that was trying to go straight in my mind there no way she going to let a perfect stranger bang her for free. I believe she bang him for a fee and she was just seeing how I would react. She was a working girl lots before and a lot after what the hell. What did get to more than that was the fact that she fell off the wagon and stated to used again. So I would say there are girls working face book in a subtle way plus the fact I get girls that I see on escorts show up on my notifications.

  14. #7548
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveF111  [View Original Post]
    Where are you finding women advertising on Facebook? I haven't heard about this before.
    She looks like a man. Too much muscle for me.

  15. #7547

    Where on Facebook?

    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    I recently had the pleasure to see Viv. She is advertising on Facebook. Goes by Morgan now.

    Good massage. BBBJ and CFS. She was full on GFE. $$$ for the full hour. She is hot, very intelligent and seemed to really enjoy making me happy.

    Obviously a little expensive but I would see her again.
    Where are you finding women advertising on Facebook? I haven't heard about this before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape