Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 24044
-
02-04-23 01:53 #17654Senior Member

Posts: 430Hunter
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...d/834646862376
I'm surprised she still posts, but she's a robber. Her and the goons robbed me previously.
-
02-03-23 22:14 #17653Senior Member

Posts: 103Springfield ladies
Does anyone know Springfield ladies who work out of a motel other then W or have an apartment.
I usually do AMPs but often the escorts are actually less expensive and better BBBJ but there is no massage unless I give them one.
They also are more open to toys.
-
02-03-23 16:17 #17652Senior Member

Posts: 188Woodbridge Kim is back and she has a friend with her for doubles
Hey guys Kim is back and she's brought a friend with her. Kim has been well reviewed here but she has brought a sexy friend with her this trip. Ms Jessica Rabbit. We all know how good Kim so I set up a date with both for double the pleasure. What a great experience! Not sure how long they'll both be here so get it while you can.
Kim.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/477297004937
Jessica.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/069029139393
-
02-03-23 15:18 #17651Senior Member

Posts: 60It was a long time ago
Can't say I remember specifics, I know I saw her a few times and I certainly don't remember anything negative. If I get a chance to see her again I will post an update with up to date details.
Originally Posted by ToraChan23
[View Original Post]
I mean even if I could remember the details, who's to say she hasn't changed, I think it was like 2013 the last time I saw her.
-
02-03-23 13:41 #17650Senior Member

Posts: 527Vid
Was the damage for vid and was that in addition to the QV? I texted her earlier today, but haven't gotten a reply yet. She looks like someone I'd enjoy seeing multiple times a month.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 08:57 #17649Senior Member

Posts: 443Stephanie Chantilly
Her adds have popped up for a long time but struggling to find any mentions of her anywhere? TIA!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/294854544527
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/wet-waiting-4-u-now/49954907Last edited by VaPlay; 02-03-23 at 09:13. Reason: fixing link
-
02-03-23 08:37 #17648Senior Member

Posts: 85MSOG or just one for the hr?
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 08:35 #17647Senior Member

Posts: 85It seems like she is back. Her instagram hints heavy at still being in the game and her ad is still up.
Originally Posted by EnderPete
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/washingto...scorts/2988816
How was your experience with her as you remember?
-
02-03-23 06:56 #17646Senior Member

Posts: 365She's okay with it. Pics below. Be good to this one fellas.
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 04:15 #17645Senior Member

Posts: 216I'll tell her JesusBuddhaAllah and Gawd sent me if you have a link that works LOL. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 23:54 #17644Senior Member

Posts: 581Ericka
She's legit. I have seen her a few times over the last 2 years. A bit bigger than her pics would indicate everything covered and seems to really enjoy Greek.
Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 20:46 #17643Senior Member

Posts: 129Kiana
Saw Kiana the other day. Pics are accurate, she's pretty laid back and fun to be with. BBBJ, multiple positions and DATY friendly and it got her motor running. $300 for an hour visit.
Had a few minutes to burn at the end of the meet and we discussed experiences in the hobby. She had been dealing with a stalker and I think it unsettled her a bit. Not making excuses for her as I've only met her once. Definitely will see her again.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 20:25 #17642Senior Member

Posts: 60Thanks
I'll have to try and see if I can make time.
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 20:24 #17641Senior Member

Posts: 60Same for me
Yeah, she has been good for me every time.
Originally Posted by Navajo101
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 19:54 #17640Senior Member

Posts: 173Damn
I think she hired the CMO of Apple, look at that branding man, LMAO.
Originally Posted by Mcsylv
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






