Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 33211
-
02-03-23 13:30 #25936Senior Member

Posts: 347Send a pic of Richard Nixon (aka Tricky Dick) 😏.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 13:10 #25935Senior Member

Posts: 31Fantasii
Fellow Mongers -.
Originally Posted by IlvblckGrls
[View Original Post]
I have been away for a while but getting back into it. If anyone has additional info on Fantasii, I would appreciate it.
https://tryst.link/escort/sweet-heart2
-
02-03-23 12:37 #25934Senior Member

Posts: 598Lucy
She looks good to me. Where is she located, and how much does she charge? Either PM or group response is fine.
Originally Posted by SaltPacket
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 11:17 #25933Senior Member

Posts: 747If you really want to see her
Just Google a dick pic that's kinda your skin color and send her that.
Originally Posted by AlphaTek1
[View Original Post]
Once you are there with cash in hand she won't turn you away, if she even notices.
-
02-03-23 11:05 #25932Senior Member

Posts: 537Looks promising but that Dic Pic requirement is a killer for me. I wish they'd take USAG referrals or something.
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 10:42 #25931Senior Member

Posts: 139Rosalie
I'll be travelling down to your fine city from Columbus in about a week and plan to see Rosalie. Everything is set up, and she's been great with communication, but I just have one question that I was hoping you guys could answer for me. Does she allow for MSOG with an hour session? My gut tells me she does, but for the $400 price tag I'd like to be sure going in. Any information is appreciated, thanks in advance.
https://tryst.link/escort/rosalie-duthe
-
02-03-23 01:30 #25930Senior Member

Posts: 79Lucy
Looks like the pics maybe a little thinner, she operates out of her home which normally I don't care for but I don't as in a pinch after a no show. She gives a nice BBBJ. She is a little spacey think tootie / Anna but without the drugs. FS was covered and ok if you like thin short girls, I'd repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/112133772
-
02-02-23 23:04 #25929Senior Member

Posts: 98Spades
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...s/176756331593
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
Here she is.
-
02-02-23 18:01 #25928Banned Member

Posts: 5352Been a couple years since I saw her. She was always on the east side. Love to blow bubbles with your cum before she swallows.
Originally Posted by ILikeWatch
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 17:47 #25927Banned Member

Posts: 5352Yes, that's the one an she is worth the drive.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 16:12 #25926Senior Member

Posts: 211I think he means "Tits and Ass in Spades".
Originally Posted by JoeBlows7
[View Original Post]
High quality provider in Beavercreek area. Doesn't have adds posted all the time.
-
02-02-23 14:08 #25925Senior Member

Posts: 347Maybe it was a downhill. She'd have had the advantage then. 😏.
Originally Posted by BengalMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 12:12 #25924Senior Member

Posts: 844Really
Looks too fat to be able to "fly down street".
Originally Posted by Jppnky
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-23 10:53 #25923Senior Member

Posts: 192Who are you referring to HB?
Originally Posted by HillbillyBob
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 19:37 #25922Senior Member

Posts: 353Holly / garage door girl / Holly Madison
Set up time. Confirmed, and re confirmed at 10 minutes, then ghosted.
Wasted trip to and ky, had previously visited and was severely disappointed with her appearance she has gained a ton of weight and had bruises all over, only reason I returned was the head game is good, I am out she will not ghost me again juice not worth squeeze.










Reply With Quote






