Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Thread: Figueroa Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 58 of 367 FirstFirst ... 8 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Results 856 to 870 of 5499
This blog is moderated by Hardly Seek
  1. #4644
    Spookys IG is lilspookyspooksofficial, I saw her using her IG before. But be warned she recently had a breakdown on her IG story about something that if I wrote will get it deleted. Anyways I wouldn't see her anymore.

  2. #4643
    Quote Originally Posted by Dijaju  [View Original Post]
    What street does she usually hang out on?
    Fig and 95th.

  3. #4642
    Quote Originally Posted by Leocat2020  [View Original Post]
    Seen her once, a couple of months ago. Nice girl, sweet smile. She wears pasties on her nipples. Asked her about it, she said she doesn't like guys sucking on her nipples. Go figure.
    What street does she usually hang out on?

  4. #4641

    Spooky

    If you guys know spooky, a thin blonde girl and used to hang with another white girl she called her sister, she's doing incall now in Chinatown. Nice girl. How long do you guys think this craziness is going to last on fig? The daytime looks like zona norte in TJ. The residents I imagine aren't going to take it for long with chicks walking around with their ass hanging out. It's a playground but even I step back sometimes and say damn this is too crazy. Girls with rooms now, and $100 bjs is nuts. Service is usually rushed and terrible though. If anyone has a number of a nice babe I'd love to get it.

  5. #4640
    Quote Originally Posted by Twopops  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see a petite Asian girl goes by Luna? She has a room on 95th. I think she's Thai. Got her number and texted a few times but never went for it. She's pretty hot and her pics on her web pages don't do her justice. Seems a bit too professional and no GFE. Theres another girl working out of that same hotel. Shes tall and white looking a little thick. Shes actually Japanese or part. 50 bucks and she gives good cbj in her room. Nice attitude.
    Seen her once, a couple of months ago. Nice girl, sweet smile. She wears pasties on her nipples. Asked her about it, she said she doesn't like guys sucking on her nipples. Go figure.

  6. #4639

    Monet and Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by HardlySeek  [View Original Post]
    Checked out Century and Fig last night 10 pm. Saw Benji, probably hot at one time of her life but looks a little unkept. Too aggressive in her offerings for me.

    The real gem 💎 on the same area is Monet. Ultra petite, beautiful face with a tightly toned body. Wears easy access outfits and always comes ready to please. 60 CBJ is my usual favorite and am always satisfied. She works alone and stands out from the rest. Treat her right if you see her. Keep looking further south on Fig by the water machine on the right and you'll find "Tiny", spinner deluxe, another gem 💎 for that area.

    Good luck 👍.
    Are Monet and Tiny WSW? BSW? LSW?

    Thanks.

  7. #4638

    Luna

    Anyone see a petite Asian girl goes by Luna? She has a room on 95th. I think she's Thai. Got her number and texted a few times but never went for it. She's pretty hot and her pics on her web pages don't do her justice. Seems a bit too professional and no GFE. There’s another girl working out of that same hotel. She’s tall and white looking a little thick. She’s actually Japanese or part. 50 bucks and she gives good cbj in her room. Nice attitude.

  8. #4637

    Gem hunting

    Quote Originally Posted by HardlySeek  [View Original Post]
    I find that area has some pretty nice gems 💎 at the best price. No traffic, pimps, or le.
    Checked out Century and Fig last night 10 pm. Saw Benji, probably hot at one time of her life but looks a little unkept. Too aggressive in her offerings for me.

    The real gem 💎 on the same area is Monet. Ultra petite, beautiful face with a tightly toned body. Wears easy access outfits and always comes ready to please. 60 CBJ is my usual favorite and am always satisfied. She works alone and stands out from the rest. Treat her right if you see her. Keep looking further south on Fig by the water machine on the right and you'll find "Tiny", spinner deluxe, another gem 💎 for that area.

    Good luck 👍.

  9. #4636

    Gems

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimo1989  [View Original Post]
    Was heading home from work and decided to take the scenic route southbound from DTLA.

    Wasn't too much going on as it was barely 10 pm but ended up seeing a BSW past century (near the burger spot) that caught my eye.

    Swung around through the backstreets and pulled up next to her. Name is Benji and provided CBJ for. 6.

    Great service and would pick up again. Will try sometime in this week to get the cfs.

    Face 7/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Attitude 8/10.
    I find that area has some pretty nice gems 💎 at the best price. No traffic, pimps, or le.

  10. #4635

    Fig Cruise - 1/24

    Was heading home from work and decided to take the scenic route southbound from DTLA.

    Wasn't too much going on as it was barely 10 pm but ended up seeing a BSW past century (near the burger spot) that caught my eye.

    Swung around through the backstreets and pulled up next to her. Name is Benji and provided CBJ for. 6.

    Great service and would pick up again. Will try sometime in this week to get the cfs.

    Face 7/10.

    Body 8/10.

    Attitude 8/10.

  11. #4634

    No extras

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Non-GFE service (no kissing, daty, fiv)?
    Covered Service with a time limit. Nothing extra (kissing, daty, etc.).

  12. #4633

    Fig

    Made a few passes down Fig. And it's a good thing I don't live in LA or I'd be down there repeatedly. There were probably 20 great options. First I was feeling like young and skinny so I grabbed a girl who said her name was chica. $120 with the room. Typical street girl service with lots of rules and little interaction just straight to business. Everything is covered but she had of course great BJ skills even with a cover. Great little ass in doggy.

    Went and grabbed something to eat and had decided to return for a curvy black girl I had talked to earlier. Couldn't find her so I grabbed a chick named Cash that was staying at the boulevard hotel. She said she was only staying for a couple weeks before moving on. Again typical street girl service with no fiv, kissing or assplay. But again. Great BJ skills and put her legs up by her head for great view of the kitty for pounding.

    I've hobbies all around this country and this is without question the best blade. Too easy, it much risk or law enforcement and a ridiculous amount of choices. Most cities girls charge the same amount for car dates with much less attractive usually visibly strung out women with poor attitudes and usually an unfortunate story to tell and the odor to go with it.

  13. #4632
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonimo1989  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising southbound on Fig and spotted this petite LSW near hg.

    Went around to head down the block and talk to her. Her name is Deija. Quoted 1. And had a room. With all the crazy prices some of these SW throw out there, I accepted.

    Notel was on Broadway. Body looks great but wouldn't repeat as mid-session she informs me that I only have 10 minutes to nut.

    Sorry didn't get a better pic or a face pic for that matter but this is what I was able to capture.
    Non-GFE service (no kissing, daty, fiv)?

  14. #4631
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a report on Jamaica?
    She is slimmer and not as thick as her pics.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/97195610
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4ae90e9d2a78f0b2267a19b469c9f81c_f.jpg‎  

  15. #4630
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    Fig Tatas

    Traffic was heavy and I was getting some surfing cramps, so what's a bonehead to do?

    I ended up on the Pig during 7 pm rush and there was booty booty booty everywhere. Plenty of WSG around 73 and a tiny Pinay. Then by 66 I saw a spectacular sight.

    Miss Jamaica was popping her tatas into the street they were looking super sweet barely contained within her red bikini top. She has a beautiful booty too so I spun around to talk. She is so sweet she was stroking my "lovely lashes."

    I was cramping so I just said hi and let her know how hot she looked all oiled up and like a queen.

    Anyone have and reports on Jamaica?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape