Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10451

    Bella at Lin's is old

    Popped into Lin's yesterday upon hearing about the 'new girls' and. Oh my lord. Seeing Bella who literally looked like she needed a elderly person's walker and Emma who was at least 45+ year old and needing to lose at least 40 pounds, I did an abrupt 180 and got the fuck out of there.

    Went to CHC in Lynnwood, QQ Spa in Lake City, Yi Spa on 85th, Evergreen on Greenwood, and had to turn around after seeing who was working at every damn location.

    How does Tacoma have an AMP scene 1000 x better than Seattle, while being 10 x smaller in population and 100 x smaller GDP? It makes no fucking sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by LongHauler69  [View Original Post]
    I saw a little spinner yesterday that went by Bella. Service the same as always. Everything covered. Standard donation. In other words the service is about the same.

  2. #10450

    Disappointing selections

    About two weeks ago went to Lins, Emily's, and total relax.

    Was hoping for good things based off all the lins reviews, but only girls there were probably early 40's late 30's at best, not overweight by any means but slightly extra. Basically was the same at total relax and Emily's, decided screw it and went with FS at Emily's, pretty meh experience and was 240 if I remember correctly.

    Honestly not worth it, might as well just save and make the trip to Tacoma once in awhile, the gap in age and looks is worth it.

  3. #10449

    If I'm being honest

    Quote Originally Posted by ShogunHua  [View Original Post]
    To me, they looked like a plant with flowers, at the top I thought it was a butterfly.
    I was to transfixed on trying to make the titties bounce than appreciate the ink. If she had an ass she'd be my ultimate woman.

  4. #10448
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this lady? Older but pics look tight and seems like a freak?

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/44656ce...c-da1dc0bab5f7
    I send her a message but got no reply. I'll try again but not holding my breath. She does look like she could be fun.

  5. #10447

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm the tattoos on her stomach (what are those) and the small ass.
    To me, they looked like a plant with flowers, at the top I thought it was a butterfly.

  6. #10446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by Efurufe  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to try out her and her toys, but weekend are tough for me. Anyone else try her yet?

    On that note, had anyone tried a TENS unit (electroshock with pads) before? That definitely has my curiosity. They aren't expensive on Amazon, I might just get one to see what the hands-free orgasm is like. .
    I have used one medically, it was not fun, it fucking hurt! The idea of having one on my junk terrifies me! I'm pretty sure the farthest thing to happen would be a "hands free" orgasm!

  7. #10445

    Good morning at Lins

    Not white knighting but I had a great morning session at Lins. Got it right at open and asked for Sophia. Sexy smoke show with big lips, blueish hair and big naturals. Fuck I was stoked. Gave her the full donation right away and she knew what was up. Can confirm the tattoos on her stomach (what are those) and the small ass. Barely messed with massage before she was tits out on top of me. Let me suck her long nipples and started rubbing herself. She put on a rubber and started sucking my cock. I moved her to the ground in front of the mirror. She started to show her submissive side here and even spit on it when asked. I even fucked her mouth and popped out her cheek with my cock. She's good.

    She swung around and mounted up standing looking at the mirror. I pounded away and eventually pressed up behind her at the mirror. An earlier report mentioned it and they were right. Make her call you daddy. I fucker her from behind in the mirror with my hand around her throat talking dirty to her and grabbing her huge tits. Seriously hot stuff.

    Finally I threw her down on the table, grabbed her hips and pounded away until a blew a huge one in the bag. She raised her arms up and said "goooood morning" LOL. What a fox.

    We had time left so she gave me a good massage. We laughed at the slapping coming through the thin wall as her partner got plowed.

    I now I don't have many reports so take it as you will but there's at least one big tidy girl at Lins worth your time.

  8. #10444
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageRat  [View Original Post]
    This is correct. The sign did say Roland.

    WaRubMonger, sounds like you found it so I won't respond to your DM.

    I'm quite curious to see how this is going to go in Kirkland as, from my brief couple moments at the door, this will be different than anything else on the Eastside that I've seen.
    Found it. . I'm planning a visit early next week. Will report back.

  9. #10443

    Zero DATY at Lin's along with rushed crap service is the norm there

    There was 1 there a few weeks ago who at least knew how to fuck and was easy on the eyes, but she also had zero English which made it not that great.

    Message to Lin's owners who regularly shill on this forum: Instead of shilling, how about you install a TS and get better overall providers.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    I have a read a lot of positive reviews on Lin's but wanted to know if the service is still the same? Any recent visits to Lin's? Who all are working these days?

  10. #10442

    Slim Mature Gilf Saturday AND Sunday

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this lady? Older but pics look tight and seems like a freak?

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/44656ce...c-da1dc0bab5f7
    I'd love to try out her and her toys, but weekend are tough for me. Anyone else try her yet?

    On that note, had anyone tried a TENS unit (electroshock with pads) before? That definitely has my curiosity. They aren't expensive on Amazon, I might just get one to see what the hands-free orgasm is like. .

  11. #10441

    Line on 85th

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageFunStuf  [View Original Post]
    I have a read a lot of positive reviews on Lin's but wanted to know if the service is still the same? Any recent visits to Lin's? Who all are working these days?
    I saw a little spinner yesterday that went by Bella. Service the same as always. Everything covered. Standard donation. In other words the service is about the same.

  12. #10440

    Roland Massage

    This is correct. The sign did say Roland.

    WaRubMonger, sounds like you found it so I won't respond to your DM.

    I'm quite curious to see how this is going to go in Kirkland as, from my brief couple moments at the door, this will be different than anything else on the Eastside that I've seen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alish66  [View Original Post]
    Now it's called Roland, but no reviews tho.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...land-wa-176707

  13. #10439

    Crystal Massage

    Now it's called Roland, but no reviews tho.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...land-wa-176707

    Quote Originally Posted by VillageRat  [View Original Post]
    Welp. The one time I went there early in the pandemic. The only extra was a HJ.

    BUT. Fast forward to today. I just stopped by there at lunch time. Crystal Massage is actually the second house back off the road (124th Ave NE) now. The house right on the road actually has a sign on the door saying something like "massage is next house", so I turned around and sure as shit, there it was. Maybe 75 yards off of 124th. So, I went, rang the bell, and the door was answered by a pretty sexy looking lady in a short dress, with plenty of cleavage and a real nice looking body. Probably mid 40's, maybe 50. But definitely different than anything else we've seen in Kirkland in recent years.

    I was like "alright alright alright" but then she asked if I could return in 1/2 hour because they were busy, I said I could. And then she summoned another girl to the door to say hi to me and she was also dressed to please. A little taller than the other and relatively attractive for this scene, but definitely doable. Though I liked girl #1 better.

    Anyway, while I said I'd return in 30, I didn't, because I had to return to work.

    Looks promising though. I just wonder how long that'll float in the land of Kirk.

  14. #10438
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeWall  [View Original Post]
    Looked up Myrna Massage but saw one link that said they were perm closed. Is it actually open?
    No idea currently.

  15. #10437
    Quote Originally Posted by WaRubMonger  [View Original Post]
    Good stuff, found them online in regards to location. Looks like next door is Myrna Massage. Another stand alone location. Website is basic, they are open late. May be worth an inquiry also.
    Looked up Myrna Massage but saw one link that said they were perm closed. Is it actually open?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape