Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 626 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 126 526 576 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 676 726 1126 1626 ... LastLast
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21435

    Daisy

    Well, I took the advice of several mongers on this site and saw Daisy (not the one in RTP but the one in Apex).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/734979815112

    Not a whole lot to add. Her place, as has already been described, is small (cramped even). She has a cat but it minds its own business. Her bed is small too.

    One thing to keep in mind, her house is connected to someone elses so make sure you go to the door on the right, not the one straight in front of the driveway. Fortunately, she intercepted me before I got to the wrong door (that could have been awkward).

    She's a reasonable attractive tall MILF. I opted for hhr and really just did BBBJCIM (she spits it out).

    The location is the best reason for me to see her, a quite neighborhood near downtown Apex, out-of-the-way and pretty private and best of all, not too far of a drive for me.

    I could probably have talked her down but I paid $120 for hhr.

  2. #21434

    Bentlee

    Quote Originally Posted by NikkororCanon  [View Original Post]
    She has gained a few pounds over the last year and communication is sometimes spotty with her. But I can tell you that pussy is still spot on.
    I liked her better before the weight gain. She would cum in every position. DATY, doggie, miss. BBBJ to start.

    Great time. Not as fun to me with the weight gain.

  3. #21433
    She has gained a few pounds over the last year and communication is sometimes spotty with her. But I can tell you that pussy is still spot on.

  4. #21432

    Rose the scammer. Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I hate to admit that I have wasted even more time than you. Even when I see an ad that think might be real, I'm very skeptical, and reject it. On another note, have you seen Rose, even after talking with her, I put her in TGTBT. Please let me know if you've seen her. Her last ad, couple days ago, said she was leaving Raleigh for a short time. I think she'll be back. TIA.
    Don't waste your time. I was supposed to see her yesterday. After some issue at the hotel (LE. The one over by Crabtree that seems to always have issues), she left to try nd find a different one. She asked if I could pick her up. We went to put money on her card to book the room. We ended up going back to the same one, because they were giving her some sort of credit (supposedly). On the way there, she receives a call from her "mom" with some sob story about being left at the bus stop and ended up in the hospital. Rose breaks out in fake tears, blah, blah. We go inside to reserve the room. Once there, she says she is too "broken up" to do anything. I just left, because I was already extremely irritated at this point. She barely looks anything like her pics. Just avoid all together.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...c/099034075117

  5. #21431

    You mean Rose aka Dior spinner redhead?

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I hate to admit that I have wasted even more time than you. Even when I see an ad that think might be real, I'm very skeptical, and reject it. On another note, have you seen Rose, even after talking with her, I put her in TGTBT. Please let me know if you've seen her. Her last ad, couple days ago, said she was leaving Raleigh for a short time. I think she'll be back. TIA.
    If you're talking about Rose the pretty white girl with red hair (keeps it kind of bobbed to just about / above shoulder length) who advertises that BB is available. I have seen her, and she's fun. Not like OMFG she was amazing and into it, but also not a dead fish. Head was good, kitty is tiny and tight, but she wasn't like, say, a Daisi GFE experience. I might repeat (I only say might because I typically do this for the variety, so repeating is anathema).

    Have fun my dudes.

  6. #21430
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Finally

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    8 arrests in 2.5 years, have to figure she is on her uncle's radar. Seeing her is a risk, if you are in the room when she is busted for heroin, you're going downtown with her. And if she says its not hers, well. No one is worth that kind of chance.
    Someone thinking with the correct head.

  7. #21429

  8. #21428

    Egyptian Lover Gigi Update?

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    I have been communicating with with this one and she's very responsive, tried to find some reviews on her but no luck. I wanted to see if anyone have any information on her before I TOFTT and report back.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/109762037
    Just curious if you've TOFTT or have new information to add from communications?

    ToneLoc.

  9. #21427

    Krystal Rox


  10. #21426

    Foreign goddess

    Anyone had a visit, says deposit for outcall which we all know is a no-no but interested.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/oxfor...e/282407943935

  11. #21425

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by DMizzle26  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you guys I finally was able to get my first session with her earlier last Month when she was over in Durham. Ad yes OMG when you can get in the room with her its worth every last Dollar you spend was def prepping to see her again that sucks.
    Planning to do an outcall while I'm in Raleigh. Hoping that will avoid any problems. Hotel of course.

  12. #21424

    Ashton

    Quote Originally Posted by Octavian672  [View Original Post]
    8 arrests in 2.5 years, have to figure she is on her uncle's radar. Seeing her is a risk, if you are in the room when she is busted for heroin, you're going downtown with her. And if she says its not hers, well. No one is worth that kind of chance.
    I totally agree I saw her twice after being ghosted over twenty times. No joke. The service was really good. She does a great BBBJ. She seemed to be very strict cfs in convo ect. But both times I met her she let me rub my cock all over her pussy before putting the cover on. My favorite thing is the view of her ass in doggy. Made me pop every time.

  13. #21423
    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    I feel bad if one of our brothers was with her when her uncles came to take her on vacay. It has happened before. This is the risk you take when you decide to see felons like this, as Ashton is probably one of the most known providers being monitored. Be safe brothers and stay away from felon junkies like Ashton.
    8 arrests in 2.5 years, have to figure she is on her uncle's radar. Seeing her is a risk, if you are in the room when she is busted for heroin, you're going downtown with her. And if she says its not hers, well. No one is worth that kind of chance.

  14. #21422
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBod68  [View Original Post]
    Is it ok for me to post some of the snap chat I'd's of folks that are confirmed deposit scammers?
    I don't know the rules about I'd's but I haven't yet found anyone using Snapchat as their contact that didn't turn out to be a deposit scam.

  15. #21421

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Mugshots don't catch people at their best. I've seen her several times lately and she's been fucking hot and a fantastic time. This pisses me off because there's only one way she got nabbed this way: Someone called and turned her in.
    I'm with you guys I finally was able to get my first session with her earlier last Month when she was over in Durham. Ad yes OMG when you can get in the room with her its worth every last Dollar you spend was def prepping to see her again that sucks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape