Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 5800
-
02-02-23 18:37 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 2085Dora
I should see Dora but I'll probably wait until Mayumi is solo because of the low low pricing. It won't be long before Dora leaves town and the next friend shows up.
-
02-02-23 16:30 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 468Back in apartment. Good to hear
Thanks for the report, I like seeing the girls that she brings in, good service, good value. Even if they are mature & Dora has a bit of stomach damage due to childbirth. .
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
I guess if they are back at the apartment, I'll return. For what it's worth, I am overly careful & park at the shopping mall in the health club parking lot & walk over. Someone is ALWAYS leaving & if you time your paces, I've not had a problem just walking in. Then I head left & circle around so I'm not seen going immediately up the stairs to her place.
Good tip about the hoodie / mask / glasses.
Her spot at the motel on Technology in Irvine was ok, but not as nice as the apartment setting.
-
02-01-23 22:39 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 1657The parking lot is right in front of the managers office and you have walk past them to get to the gate. I'm pretty sure that was his concern, mine too. You know they had to see you. I went and I just thought better I not return. I don't like that kind of set up. Just like a strange hotel you visit and you have to walk in the front door. They see you too. Spidy sense tells me no no no?!
Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-23 22:07 #4492Senior Member

Posts: 311Mayumi / Dora
Paid another visit to Mayumi's friend Dora. Neighbor across the door definitely has a camera but it looks like it's pointing down, rather than across (still might pick up one's face) Maybe they had a package thief, maybe gathering evidence. Who knows? I went knowing about the camera so I brought a hoodie with some shades and a face mask to better conceal my identity. Dora provided excellent service once again. Plenty of dfk, great BBBJ and I fucked her face as well. She took every inch in her mouth and I got in there real deep, no gagging as I plowed her tonsils. Had fun flipping her tiny body into all the positions I wanted then finally dropping a nice load while I was fucking her in Asian cowgirl. I will continue to repeat till I get tired of her but since the service is so good, that could be a while, unless they have a falling out like Mayumi had with Lina. Curious as to why they moved to a hotel temporarily as another poster reported, but they are back in the apartments again.
-
02-01-23 17:02 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 267You need a new link
The current one goes to a general search page.
Originally Posted by BlueDemon7
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-23 21:23 #4490Regular Member

Posts: 5Intel please
Does anyone know if.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...sa/OcNuruQueen
Her VIP session is BBFS? Creampie? Looking into seeing her.
-
01-25-23 23:03 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 837This one actually travels frequently through the country. She has been on my radar for some time. My schedule will remain crazy for the next month or so, but I may reach out to her and try and set up a time. I would gladly fly to where she is to fill her up with a huge load of cum.
Originally Posted by DogTown997
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-23 22:44 #4488Banned Member

Posts: 171Remember from HX?
Wow. She was easy BBFS back in the day on HX.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-545570020d59
Anyone remember her?
-
01-25-23 16:16 #4487Senior Member

Posts: 733Sonara looks cute. No upcharge for bare or Greek?
Originally Posted by DogTown997
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-23 23:55 #4486Senior Member

Posts: 117Cream pie queens for you
Here's a couple of cream pie queens for you I know most of you guys seem to like the old hags (not sure how you do it) thank me later because these are nice young ones. Enjoy but 'll save the primo ones for myself.
This one I've been pumping loads in since Christmas & is cute as hell white girl petite asf 22 looks 18 super flat chested, lfk but it's non stop, no upcharge 250 Hh moves around from OC to IE,if you go for the full hr 400 round one is a fuck fest cip finish then a 30 min pretty good oily massage great hands, then she'll join you in shower to clean you up .Round 2 lay back lift your leg & she'll put her finger in your ass & give you a prostate massage while you blow load in her mouth.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...lsinore/Sonara
This Newb but had previous handle is a cute ish Latina petite small boobs, full dfk 80 qq 50 upcharge that's right all in 130.
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/BeautyyBunnyy69
-
01-23-23 20:57 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 468Apartments vs. Hotels.
I am on the other end of that opinion.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
I feel its safer in a motel. - provided that it's not a long term residence.
We all know about the Enclave crew, plus Mayamu, and oters.
Apartment:
Pro. More control. Towels, access, more stable, more "homey".
Con's: expense. Takes a bit more to set up & maintain. Noisy neighbors can kill it.
Motel.
Pro. Easy in and out, can move every couple days that DRAMATICALLY reduces the risk. (neighbors).
Con: - linens (as you point out).
But for me, I can't hobby at night, so it's during the day, or on way home, so fresh linens isn't a big deal for me.
-
01-23-23 20:51 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 172She still looks sexy.
Originally Posted by Tjinla2001
[View Original Post]
She has some tattoos but I don't mind banging a hot girl like cheetah even though she is tatted.
-
01-23-23 20:50 #4483Senior Member

Posts: 172Yes it is. The last time I saw her a few weeks ago it looked like she had lost se weight buy she was still looking sexy.
Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-23 19:39 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 983https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...unty/110130326#.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]
You talking about this Cheetah?
-
01-23-23 18:54 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 2085Thanks. That's good to hear. She still looks tremendous.
Originally Posted by Satirodide
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






