Thread: DI Discreet Info Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 5811
-
02-04-23 23:33 #3201Senior Member

Posts: 119Weird Rant
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
02-04-23 22:47 #3200Banned Member

Posts: 51Give me sex tips. How the fuck did you move the bed 6 feet.
Originally Posted by SimplyTheTruth
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-23 18:33 #3199Regular Member

Posts: 13My issues with DI and the ladies?
I have been around a very long time at DI and have booked the most out of all the people that have used the site. I averaged about 4-5 girls a week last year. I have, since October, seen a girl every day till now. Sometimes doubles and a few triples, just to prove something to myself, not all DI girls as I see private and traveling girls also. I am a genuine nice guy and have taken a beating over the years because of this. I approach each session like seeing an ex girlfriend I am catching up with and having great sex with.
I have been blocked and banned from several girls also, turned down by a lot because of my stamina, not once because I was an asshole or inconsiderate. I have read the boards and considered the different approaches to the sessions. Just Fuck them and move on, treat them nice and get screwed over still, lied to by all parties involved then treated like I did something wrong because someone half my age cannot keep up with me. Lied to by the bookers about why they don't want to see me, have the girls tell me a different story all together about the behind the scenes at DI.
I like sex. I started late because I was a late bloomer. I have been with around 500 women at this point. I work 24/7 with my company and have not had a vacation in 20 years. Thus sex as is a release and something to pull my mind away from things in my normal life. I am not naming names here to still protect the livelihood of the girls that work and for almost 98 percent of them I truly have liked and enjoyed their company and thoughts on life! The realization I have come to, at the mid point in my life, is being nice and sympathetic and understanding gets you know where. The simple truth is, if your nice they take advantage of you being that way and get you to do less as your being considerate. The reality is the next guy in the door they suck and fuck just the same if he's persistent and wants it the way he wants it. My two cents on this subject. It is also the truth that every single line in this paragraph is nothing but the truth.
On a side note. Believe it or not Angelina has been hands down the best I have seen at DI this last time she was here. I was shocked how she had changed since two years ago. We went at it so hard we moved the bed at one point about 6 ft from the wall. She stopped to say "oh my god the bed!" We stopped moved it back into place then started back up again! I saw her all 7 days she was here. One of the other girls even asked if I was too much in bed and she just laughed at them."No" she said. I also saw Taylor Hogan recently a traveling girl from Houston that was just outstanding in the same way as Angelina. I guess what I'm saying is, there is hope some can match someone like me. I'm just more than the average, which is what these girls don't prefer!
As always be safe. I hope this helps guys on the fence. I have altered my views and practices because of this board and the reviewers good or bad. I would also like to thank the admin for keeping it about the service and the task at hand.
-
02-04-23 17:22 #3198Regular Member

Posts: 4Madison again
Saw Madison awhile back again, seemed tired and off her game some. Have heard she has been busier and taken a lot more appointments. Pussy was more red than pink from the pounding she was getting. I guess she seemed alright as she pushed through and let me take her from behind pretty hard!! Finished standard in her small mouth with my load dripping out of it. Still fucking hot! Still by far the best talent at DI, cannot figure out why she is not independent. Way more money could be had for her there!!
I'm sure she gets pressure from the booker to up her numbers and keep her mouth open for clients and to shut hers with the booker!! My two cents gents. Stay safe!
-
02-03-23 17:41 #3197Senior Member

Posts: 77I am sure she is not losing money while in Memphis! Probably keeping very busy!
Originally Posted by IndyAssMan
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-23 09:06 #3196Senior Member

Posts: 142Jaimee. Bad luck continues
Looks like Jaimee got stuck in Memphis. Feel so sorry for the string of bad luck she is having. Hopefully when she returns in a few weeks we can all make up for lost time. I know I will be. Have not see her since before Christmas. My piggy bank is ready to bust.
-
02-03-23 05:38 #3195Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts

Posts: 171Madison
I can not get enough of Madison. Her cleanliness is probably the best. The pink bubblegum pussy is perfect. I love eating it aggressively. Basically slobber it like a goddamn Saint Bernard lmao. She squirms and sometimes says to be gentle but I know she loves it. After that she comes in for more kisses. Then slowly starts licking my neck chest and belly button. She slowly comes back up and down while putting my dick between her tits. She'll throw in a couple kisses before putting him in her mouth. I like when she focuses on the tip. I don't think she can suck a big dick pretty well. I feel her teeth more often when she's got her mouth open more. I still love to see her sucking it though so I won't tell her shit. After being sucked for a while it's time to go in. She can take it deep in any position. I love being her first customer. DI has a choke hold on these women. I know damn well they could make so much more with their established clientele per day without being robbed by the third party. Some exclusive pricing or longer times should be available or reservation option. Anyway can't complain. She will always be #1. She can swallow my load any day. Stay safe fellas.
-
02-02-23 15:41 #3194Banned Member

Posts: 51Will Natali ever show up again?
This. Will natali ever show up again?
-
02-01-23 17:10 #3193Senior Member

Posts: 90Any Reports on Skyla?
Has anybody had the chance to see Skyla? She's been on DIs website for a little over a week and haven't seen any reviews. She looks like she might be promising. I know YMMV, but curious if anybody would be willing to share any reviews and insight.
-
02-01-23 16:10 #3192Senior Member

Posts: 54Summer Not Yet in Season
Tried to schedule some warmth during these cold winter days, alas the groundhog has bested me again.
Originally Posted by Traveler0429
[View Original Post]
Summer is not here.
-
01-31-23 17:54 #3191Senior Member

Posts: 27Summer
Good observation, but even bigger is that Summer is back on list.
Originally Posted by PistolPete
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-23 11:11 #3190Senior Member

Posts: 148Jaimee's Return
Looks like Jaimee is coming Feb 2-5. That is indeed very short for her.
-
01-30-23 13:53 #3189Senior Member

Posts: 579Inactive
Her SA profile has been deleted.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 10:56 #3188Senior Member

Posts: 902I'm on both SA and SB. Link (s) please?
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-23 10:48 #3187Senior Member

Posts: 902LOLs about the shower. I met Georgia (Sam) a couple years ago. I think she was way horny and I was the nearest animate object. She not only gave little John a workout, but also ANY even semi firm spot on me. Chin, kneecaps, forehead, mouth. <3 XO
Originally Posted by Numbnutts
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






