Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 414 of 1904 FirstFirst ... 314 364 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 464 514 914 1414 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 28550
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22355

    Also from Orlando

    Quote Originally Posted by GcFantasy93  [View Original Post]
    I am up here visiting and I am looking for a latina GFE experience for $$ mario coins 1 hr. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Don't know if you remember the bestlatinas website. They have something similar under Hispanic massage apartments.

  2. #22354

    Bad attitude

    Quote Originally Posted by LovePunnany  [View Original Post]
    Taylor is now back as Hazel. I have to go pay her a visit. Had a nasty attitude but a banging body and tight pussy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/111915345#.
    She used to only let you choose between doggy or missionary and would check the condom constantly. Pass.

  3. #22353

    Taylor is back

    Taylor is now back as Hazel. I have to go pay her a visit. Had a nasty attitude but a banging body and tight pussy.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...anta/111915345#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Taylor.JPG‎   t2.JPG‎   t3.JPG‎  

  4. #22352

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillSeeker28  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for sometime (3+ yrs). I haven't seen her in about 2 years, but I had fun with her a few times. At the time, she was offering FS for hhr - . 80 and hr - 1 . 50, which was worth it at those rates.
    Yes she stupid asf if she thinks people donating that. Well someone is LOL.

  5. #22351
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeanInches  [View Original Post]
    I texted her. Here are her rates:

    Body to Body: 3. 00 hr.

    Tantric: 3. 50 hr.

    Fetish: 5. 00 hr.

    Who in the fuck donating this!?
    She has been around for sometime (3+ yrs). I haven't seen her in about 2 years, but I had fun with her a few times. At the time, she was offering FS for hhr - . 80 and hr - 1 . 50, which was worth it at those rates.

  6. #22350

    Fuck that

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    She doesn't offer FS to my knowledge.
    I texted her. Here are her rates:

    Body to Body: 3. 00 hr.

    Tantric: 3. 50 hr.

    Fetish: 5. 00 hr.

    Who in the fuck donating this!?

  7. #22349
    Quote Originally Posted by SexyBeast93  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer full service? Or is it just a HJ situation? Her ad says she doesn't.
    She doesn't offer FS to my knowledge.

  8. #22348

    Any Info on Lana?

    She goes by the name of Lana, which is what I searched for in the forum with no results. I believe she has been around but may have changed her number. Any info on her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...267/6788103557

  9. #22347
    Any recommendations for a quality black provider? Fun, enthusiastic and vocal?

  10. #22346

    Full Service?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexGsxr  [View Original Post]
    She is amazing. Well worth the money for what she does. She will make you shower before and you can shower after. She is a cool chick with super nice butt.
    Does she offer full service? Or is it just a HJ situation? Her ad says she doesn't.

  11. #22345
    She is amazing. Well worth the money for what she does. She will make you shower before and you can shower after. She is a cool chick with super nice butt.

  12. #22344

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by AOneWhoWonders  [View Original Post]
    Saw her pre Covid craziness. Back then it was BBJ and CFS, nice girl but we didn't click so I didn't go back. Hard to believe that was nearly 3 years ago now. Want to say it was $$ for the hour but my memory is a little foggy there.
    Seems like she up the rates and phat asf.

  13. #22343
    Quote Originally Posted by GcFantasy93  [View Original Post]
    I am up here visiting and I am looking for a latina GFE experience for $$ mario coins 1 hr. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
    Sad to say you're not going to find that here. Double that price and maybe. You're better off going back to Orlando and hitting BO. You guys got it made down there.

  14. #22342

    From Orlando, Fl

    I am up here visiting and I am looking for a latina GFE experience for $$ mario coins 1 hr. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

  15. #22341
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPost  [View Original Post]
    Agree with AlexGsxr. I've only ever connected with one Eros girl (Karma the massage girl), but it always seems suspicious when the "click for more" link is completely blank. If they can't take the time to type a sentence or two, I won't take the time to look any further. For what it's worth, Karma was legit. It's been several years since I saw her, but I would repeat without hesitation.
    For me it's more suspicious for the TGTBT factor. The traveling latinas never have anything posted in the details section, and I am pretty sure I have read decent reviews about some. This girl, though, looks too much like a model imo. A fun fantasy though LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape