Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Downtown LA

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 178 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 2665
This blog is moderated by Hizark21
  1. #1855
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023

    Handful

    There's only a handful of girls in the skids that are worth it to seek out. Some of the chics I know are TJ, Vicky, Vee, Savanna (young one), Caroline, Bree, Joann and Crystal. I may have missed some because they rarely are around anymore. Some of the other fellas in this thread know other girls I've never been able to hook up with. I'd like to try out young Ashley some time but have never seen her around. And these girls can be out anytime of day, daytime / night, it's all over the place. These girls got there issues which I don't mind dealing with. Which is why it's very sporadic trying to find them. But I like hooking up with them because they're usually cheap, don't mind raw and young still in their 20's /30's. Better than hooking up with expensive old asian ladies in those westside AMPs! So to me those girls I mentioned are my gems. I especially like TJ, she's the cutest one in the area. So if you ever get lucky in running into one of the girls. I suggest to have a burner phone you don't mind giving out your number on. And give that number to the girl because a lot of times they don't have a phone or will lose it in the future. Of course still ask if they have a number but the backup is them having your number. I also like to ask for their email because that never goes away.

  2. #1854
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    I see gems!!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOtXVJdHoQc&t=258s

    Dude, anyone fuck this junkie? She looks like she can take a pounding from my 10 inch cock.

  3. #1853
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Nice bro how did she advertise?
    I first picked her up off of union and James Woods. Took a few loops for her to get in the car. From there got her contact number and then later her job. I still know her apartment, but don't know if she works out of there and its a locked entrance into the building.

  4. #1852
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfWolf79  [View Original Post]
    I just can't catch a break. I'm driven through the skids multiple nights with no luck and no girls in sight. Is this area a bust these days?
    The skids suck bro.

  5. #1851
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    The track on James M Wood is dead.

    There might be the girls in cars on Alvarado /8th street. I could never get a date with them.

    Don.
    Girls in cars? Please explain.

  6. #1850
    Quote Originally Posted by Twopops  [View Original Post]
    No she had quit before the pandemic. I used to be able to go in and she'd close shop and we'd go to her room. Her number is not working anymore.
    Nice bro how did she advertise?

  7. #1849
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    Does she still work at this electronic store?
    No she had quit before the pandemic. I used to be able to go in and she'd close shop and we'd go to her room. Her number is not working anymore.

  8. #1848
    Quote Originally Posted by Twopops  [View Original Post]
    Too bad about the James woods / union area. I had a regular Latina. Her name was Jocelyn and she worked at a little electronics store in the area and would take you to her rented apartment on 8th street. She would take you up to her third floor apartment and did the biz for 80 roses. Don't know if she's still around, haven't seen her since the pandmic. Kinda looks like a Latina version of Christina Ricci.
    Does she still work at this electronic store?

  9. #1847

    Jocelyn

    Too bad about the James woods / union area. I had a regular Latina. Her name was Jocelyn and she worked at a little electronics store in the area and would take you to her rented apartment on 8th street. She would take you up to her third floor apartment and did the biz for 80 roses. Don't know if she's still around, haven't seen her since the pandémic. Kinda looks like a Latina version of Christina Ricci.

  10. #1846

    James Wood / Caan

    Quote Originally Posted by TempletonRat  [View Original Post]
    Nah man, James Caan is dead, James Woods still alive and kicking on Twitter.
    Not talking about the name but the hoes walking the street named, James M Wood (9th Street). There none to be found. I searched google for James M Wood and found this on the lapd site.

    "Los Angeles: The late James M. Wood, the founder of Single Resident Occupancy (SRO) Housing and former Chairman of the Community Redevelopment Agency, was a visionary leader who strongly believed that any plan to revitalize downtown Los Angeles must include the redevelopment of the area known as "Skid Row. ".

  11. #1845
    Quote Originally Posted by DonCornealus  [View Original Post]
    The track on James M Wood is dead.

    There might be the girls in cars on Alvarado /8th street. I could never get a date with them.

    Don.
    Nah man, James Caan is dead, James Woods still alive and kicking on Twitter.

  12. #1844

    James Wood

    Quote Originally Posted by Twopops  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see any action on James woods these days? Never see anything anymore since the motels in that area are gone.
    The track on James M Wood is dead.

    There might be the girls in cars on Alvarado /8th street. I could never get a date with them.

    Don.

  13. #1843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by Twopops  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see any action on James woods these days? Never see anything anymore since the motels in that area are gone.
    That street has been dead for years now. Also the Latinas that would stand around outside the shops on Alvarado have been gone for a long time. The clean up of MacArthur Park probably helped drive all that away. Most memorable experience I had around there was picking up a Korean lady UTR hanging around the corner of 9th street, which becomes James Woods right around there and Beacon Ave. Saw her a couple times years years ago. I would get some great CBJs from her and it was cheap. She would make a comment about how nice, bright and white my cum looked in the rubber. And that it meant I was healthy and eating right. LOL That was trippy. There was also an AMP on James Wood close to Alvarado called Lake but that's been closed for years to. The real only sure track in LA for ho's still is good ole Fig. Western is ok to but you have to go far up into Koreatown / Melrose Hill area and really late at night. Fig has WG's any time of day but more at night.

  14. #1842

    James woods

    Anybody see any action on James woods these days? Never see anything anymore since the motels in that area are gone.

  15. #1841
    Quote Originally Posted by SkankHunt42  [View Original Post]
    I gave up on this location a while ago. I probably put in 100+ hours at all different times of the day and at places that were discussed here. After 100+ hours, I only found 3 that were gross whales that I regret.
    This has also been my experience. FIg is just a little too far of a drive me most days. Bummed there's not a DTLA option worth a shit anymore.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape