Thread: BBQ and fight thread
+
Add Report
Results 91 to 105 of 501
-
02-13-23 20:07 #411Banned Member

Posts: 133"Never once had an issue..." ...Except the very post you made here where she used your lack of a condom as a way to scam you. Granted, she's a lying fraud and I'm not blaming you at all. I'm just saying Be Prepared! Is a great motto.
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
Also, they usually have cheap crappy condoms. I want ultra thins that maximize feeling for me as much as possible. And if I was at all worried she'd try a baby scam, I want the added protection of knowing she didn't poke a hole in it.
As to your greater escort experience: You're very right that I'm new to this world (under a year), and also I've actually mostly left the escorting side of things and switched almost entirely to sugaring. So the girls are less experienced.
But its really nice fucking 20-29 year old girls for free in FWB arrangements where I am trading my old man gentlemanly charm, life experience, and mentorship for free young, lightly used pussy (before me that is! LOL! If that makes my "safety kit" seem silly, then sure, mock me if you wish. I've found that having a bag ready with everything I could possibly need to be incredibly convenient.
Numerous times the simple fact that I had condoms, VCF, and Plan B made the girl feel like I took this all seriously so she was fine with letting me go raw and creampie her. That alone makes it worth always having supplies.
One other item I forgot that I keep in my monger bag:
Envelope with $100 for emergency AMP visit if something falls through on a date / appointment and you just got to bust that nut.
-
02-13-23 18:04 #410Senior Member

Posts: 172Good lord. Go shopping.
I've been doing this a minute longer than you and never once had an issue. And I always confirm before I go. This one lied to me. For me it's about service. Just not a place to stick my dick. It's like going to a restaurant and needing to take my own fork and knife. But I suspect you do that too. But thanks for the tip there GDoug. The girls must love you when you pull your safety kit out. (Eye rolls are free).
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 14:56 #409Senior Member

Posts: 1002Protection
Protection is a must have for me every time I visit anyone. I don't want any excuses from providers about not having any Protection.
Originally Posted by GDougPerv
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-23 14:20 #408Banned Member

Posts: 133Is there a reason you guys show up without your own condoms?
Originally Posted by Whobby
[View Original Post]
I've seen so many stories where the girl claims not to have condoms, and then its a whole issue, and half the time then she either wants to keep the full price for a BJ or pulls a move like this.
Every monger should have a go-bag they use for mongering. At a bare minimum it should have:
Condoms.
Lube.
VCF (Vaginal Contraceptive Film. Google it.).
Plan B.
Deodorant.
Brush.
Toothbrush + toothpaste.
(if you use it = viagra or cialis).
-
02-01-23 14:49 #407Senior Member

Posts: 2245Might be true. Might not be. Have seen this same storyline more once here so don't expect this story to be believed by all. Why not just share your previous handle?
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]
-
12-15-22 14:33 #406Senior Member

Posts: 71South Sonny
Sonny, Did you not grasp what I was posting? My post had nothing to do whatsoever with scheduling. It was about lying and not doing what she said she would do. Did she go dark on you when you tried to schedule 5 times? So what do you call her if she is not a scammer? Maybe I used the wrong term. Pathological liar? She said to send my name and pic and she will follow up with her pic and address. Never did. Not once and not even 5 times.
Why do you still want to see her? She canceled on you 5 times in a row. In your review you said she is "pretty clean" but you felt rushed and not your cup of tea and she looked like a little boy. Pretty clean? YIKES. Does that imply her cleanliness? Maybe she is not that clean? But, she had on nice lingerie-she had that going for her. No wonder she does not want to see you with that glowing review.
-
11-20-22 14:00 #405Senior Member

Posts: 61Oh I didn't realize Kungaloosh00 had a spokes person
I wasn't aware of the hierarchy change or that Kungaloosh00 has hired a spokes person? WHO asked you? And Kungaloosh00 had 5 contributing posts so what's your point? Kungaloosh00 No disrespect to you meant by my comments. I hope you feel it's ok to pm me her info if you don't have an issue sharing her name and number, it would be greatly appreciated! I was a long time contributor some 4-5 years back. I have recently decided to te-enter the hobby and was unable to log in to my old account. The email I used is long gone and it was easier for me to just start fresh! My old handle will remain anonymous as that was a long time ago! I had over 60 posts if I remember correctly. Hope this clears up any concerns for everyone that might be concerned!
Originally Posted by BelowMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-22 12:11 #404Banned Member

Posts: 1056Hahaha, that's funny! 2 posts and we're going to share our favorite UTRs. Why do you think they're UTR in the first place? Contribute here first, that's how it works.
Originally Posted by TheAssDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-22 16:14 #403Senior Member

Posts: 80Ouch. That hurts!
I didn't call you stupid. But, if you say so. I won't argue with you.
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]
You are quite the wordsmith! By the way, your grammar is atrocious. I would suggest trying to use some punctuation marks in your sentences. "Turn her in to the BBB LOL I mean fuck dude move the fuck on!" Do you proofread what you are spewing out?
"You really should grow up sans try getting a grip!" Sans? Huh?
I see your favorite words are crybaby and bitches. You write like you're a 13 year old.
Maybe your mommy will be your proofreader.
-
11-10-22 00:55 #402Asshole

Posts: 39Struck a nerve
Who asked for my opinion?? And you call me stupid? Damn exactly what do you believed an opinion is? And isn't that what a forum is for?? Man o man!! LOL And you want to talk about deductive reasoning well it was you're initial crybaby story about the mean white ***** wouldn't fuck you, insinuating because you're black! Maybe she just don't like you looks in general? Or maybe she only wants men in her bed not crybaby bitches!! Oh and "after you set a pic and instead of being like a normal person and your brain seeing the word set and automatically deducing it to "sent a pic", well your brain wandered off on some basketball pic shit! You really should grow up sans try getting a grip!
Originally Posted by LosDingo
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-22 19:50 #401Senior Member

Posts: 80Blah, Blah, Blah
Well Inspector Clouseau, I mean Slim. There is no context because my post on the " Escort Reports" thread was redacted. But thank you for your clarification. You certainly have a knack for deductive reasoning.
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]
Inspector, in addition to your lack of reading comprehension I see grammar is not your strong suit. You said "after YOU SET A PIC she goes silent. " What does that mean? Set a pic as in basketball? NO I did not set a pic. "Turn her in to the BBB"? What does that mean? BBB? What is this mindless dribble you are spewing throughout this entire thread?
Let's all understand. You say you have been turned away from more than one Black chick because your member is too large. There must be another reason. Black chicks see white dudes, just not you.
I have no problem if she does not see Blacks. Just say so rather than lying about sending me her pic and address.
Who the fuck asked you anyway. Mind your own fucking business. You pick fights with other Mongers because Black chicks won't see you? Go back to your pillow fight with Buet2.
-
10-23-22 03:18 #400Asshole

Posts: 39There is no context to the story
No context to your story but I'll weigh in because I think you see the issue already! Let's just clarify. So you are black? After you set a pic she goes silent? This correct? The answer is she doesn't see black men of a certain age or at all and that's her right to decline sex to anyone! I've been turned away cause my member is too large and see that's Bull shit because both times were black chicks! A black chick saying no cause a white boy is too big? What in the world is going on here? LOL she lied to me she didn't want a white dude and that's fine each to their own! So stop complaining and move on mf I mean what you going to do? Turn her in to the BBB LOL I mean fuck dude move the fuck on!
Originally Posted by LosDingo
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 11:44 #399Senior Member

Posts: 80Scammer
Dikencider:
"Disagree. She has a real job. Family. Yes she has said I can not meet when we have agreed on something. But life does get in the way!
W T F does that have to do with the price of eggs in China. Because you have a job and a family does that mean you can lie, don't have to respond to questions, give an explanation of why you are not meeting and go dark for 3 days prior to a meeting.
I take it you have difficulty with reading comprehension. Did you not understand my post? I will boil it down for you. I will make it clear for you so you understand. The crux of the matter. She lied, a terrible communicator and never intended to meet from the get go after I sent her my picture. I was played. After the 2nd request for a picture refusal I could tell where this was going. She doesn't see Blacks.
She said she would not set up an appointment until I sent my name and pic. Once she received my picture she would send her pic and address.
I sent my pic and we set up an appointment but she did not send her pic or address. I requested her pic and her address several times. Never received her picture or address.
She said that she will send picture & address the day before to confirm appointment.
Sunday the day before our appointment. At her request I contacted her to confirm Monday's appointment. Again never received any response.
Contacted her day of appointment, no response.
I never received an explanation on why she couldn't send pictures or meet on Monday. All the while she had no intention of doing either. I have yet to hear from her. Does that make it clear for you? If there are some words that you do not understand let me know. I hope she had better communication skills with her real job.
-
10-14-22 21:28 #398Senior Member

Posts: 364?? What are you upset about now?
Originally Posted by SlimTrim
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-22 19:51 #397Asshole

Posts: 39I see the ***** Buet2 hasn't learned his lesson
Buet2 the little cry baby ***** don't ever learn his lesson! Invoking the names of a certain provider or ex provider. Well Bitch2 or whatever your name is, we'll see just how much you like playing this game!








Reply With Quote





