Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #7289

    Getting comfortable

    Headed to see someone from one of the Japanese agencies tomorrow afternoon, and BBFS seems to be on tap.

    What's the relative safety level here? How do why'all get comfortable with it? I'd love to take the leap, but it feels impossible to get any level of comfort with this.

    Is it just "suck it up, take the risk?

  2. #7288
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnUws  [View Original Post]
    I don't regret it!
    She was definitely hotter and thinner.

    Was it 600 for her and Gina? Recently?

  3. #7287

    Double the trouble for 600

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnUws  [View Original Post]
    I don't regret it!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail (1).jpeg‎   thumbnail (7).jpg‎   thumbnail (4).jpg‎   thumbnail (15)~2.jpeg‎   thumbnail.jpg‎  

    just4u.jpg‎   IMG-20221222-WA0001.jpg‎   tustavo.jpg‎  

  4. #7286

    Hotels

    Quote Originally Posted by RazGrizace00  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for all the info guys. This is probably asked a million times but any recommendations for hotels to get to all these BBFS spots? Or doesn't matter the location and hop on the subway to get to any location.
    Time Square easiest. Walking distance to many and big train hub.

    If you stay in other areas, it's fine too but you'd have to take trains to get to anywhere.

  5. #7285

    Hotels

    Thanks for all the info guys. This is probably asked a million times but any recommendations for hotels to get to all these BBFS spots? Or doesn't matter the location and hop on the subway to get to any location.

  6. #7284

    Adriana at NYAF

    Looks like Adriana formally from Lears and EC is now BBFS and Greek friendly. Read 4 reviews confirming this. 100 for each extra activity. I guess she upped her game. Greek with her phat ass must be amazing.

  7. #7283

    Hour or half.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCunn  [View Original Post]
    Multiple pops on full hour sessions only or can be half hour session?
    1 hour usually means you can cum twice at the GFE spots. Some girls will do 3 if they are horny as fuck and time and your cock is good to go.

    Half hour usually do not allow multiple pops. I've seen this happen but just once when I came way too early. She tried to get second out of me but I couldn't finish 2nd time.

  8. #7282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1043
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRunning  [View Original Post]
    Claiming to get free BBFS because you're handsome is so delusional I don't even know what to say. No, you did not get free BBFS (If you even did) because you're "handsome" or got "game". Don't think for a second these girl give a F about your middle-aged ass.

    It's because you're such a regular who goes so frequently that the MMS TELLS the girl that the client you're seeing is a VIP and / or is an active reviewer (Yes, they read reviews too). DO NOT UPSET him for 2 reasons 1) They don't want to lose a regular 2) He will write a bad review and you can lose future customers.
    I know this section is mainly for the organized stuff (brothels, spas, CDP, agencies, etc) and the high end providers. But you can get so many low end to mid tier indys to do free BBFS regardless of your looks if you repeat a couple times. I just had one go from never bare. To bare for 700. To bare for not upcharge just don't cum inside me in the span of like 4 hours today LOL. She is a part of the 2 girl hotel setup. They share room. You fuck one girl the other hides in bathroom during your session. Seems like things are slow and they needed money for hotel room.

  9. #7281

    Does time matter?

    Quote Originally Posted by MeowMao  [View Original Post]
    Saw Akemi a couple of days ago. Nice milfy vibe with huge tits. Really nice time bouncing her big tits while fucking her in mish until I CIP. Round 2 doggy then back to mish to finish in her pussy again. Pull out and ask her to lick my cock clean and she swallowed whatever cum that was on my cock.

    BBFS upgrade was just $100.
    Multiple pops on full hour sessions only or can be half hour session?

  10. #7280

    Dana MG

    Dana at MG $260 for 30 minutes + $100 tip for BBFS CIP, zero hesitation from her. Sadly she had alot of petroleum jelly lube (antibacterial?) in her pussy tho ahead of time. Def worth nutting in her then making it creamy.

  11. #7279

    Akemi xoxogirlsny $100 BBFS cip extra

    Saw Akemi a couple of days ago. Nice milfy vibe with huge tits. Really nice time bouncing her big tits while fucking her in mish until I CIP. Round 2 doggy then back to mish to finish in her pussy again. Pull out and ask her to lick my cock clean and she swallowed whatever cum that was on my cock.

    BBFS upgrade was just $100.

  12. #7278

    Lisa or Julia?

    Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon285  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Dr. Lisa seems to have gone off, she's not in shape anymore, she's been a bit flabby, but she's still as crazy, let's you do whatever you want.
    Are you confusing Lisa with Julia? Lisa is MIA last I heard, and I never heard Lisa to be crazy. Julia is that blonde goofy woman who sees aliens and shit like that.

  13. #7277
    Quote Originally Posted by Helldemon285  [View Original Post]
    Yea, Dr. Lisa seems to have gone off, she's not in shape anymore, she's been a bit flabby, but she's still as crazy, let's you do whatever you want.
    I didn't even know she was still available. Same contact info as before? First time I saw her was one of the best sessions I had but the second time I saw hew was like a completely different person, it was awful she had a bad attitude, complaining the whole time, not wanting to do certain positions. Literally the complete opposite of the first time. Idk what happened there, but if her rates are still the same I might chalk it up to a bad day and try again. Although I did always hate the whole "doctor" schtick with the office and lack of an actual bed…..or maybe I’ll be better off saving up and giving Ingrid a try

  14. #7276
    Yea, Dr. Lisa seems to have gone off, she's not in shape anymore, she's been a bit flabby, but she's still as crazy, let's you do whatever you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    I wish I seized the opportunity to do a double with gina and dr lisa before lisa got all batshit and disappeared.

  15. #7275
    In general Gina Rollins been holding the cock or fixing the position so you can't fully penetrated through, so I thought it was me, looks like she's been doing that. It is annoying as hell, but she still great besides the recent tactics she's been doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAssTeam  [View Original Post]
    This may be random but did she hold your cock when you were doing anal? She always did that when I visited and it annoyed me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape