Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Arrangement Reports

+ Add Report
Page 286 of 1137 FirstFirst ... 186 236 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 336 386 786 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 17049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12774

    My bad. Should have done the research!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cdds20  [View Original Post]
    That's Gigi that a few guys have posted about. She's not a scam, but she's definitely not worth much money. She's nice, but she has a lot going on. And a peanut is a good analogy, which isn't my thing. A lot of the story she gives is BS.
    Thank you for sharing, yes that's Gigi! I should have done the research before. Lesson learnt.

  2. #12773
    Quote Originally Posted by NwPounder  [View Original Post]
    I met Drinksonu at the bar for M&G and sharing my experience.
    That's Gigi that a few guys have posted about. She's not a scam, but she's definitely not worth much money. She's nice, but she has a lot going on. And a peanut is a good analogy, which isn't my thing. A lot of the story she gives is BS.

  3. #12772

    Drinksonu. Scam

    I met Drinksonu at the bar for M&G and sharing my experience. She was nice through the text and decided to meet and get acquainted. She was 30 min late, looked like a peanut and was annoyingly loud. She ordered food without even asking me (cannot say no in front of the bartender) and didn't even finish the fucking food. I had to drop her off at her work and was asking $100 for baby sitter. I thought of running away, but she probably would create a scene and happy to spend $100 to get rid of her FOREVER!

    I guess she deleted her account and so I cannot share the link. The name was Drinksonu and her phone number ‪(708) xxx-0459‬. I don't want to see her anymore in my lifetime.

  4. #12771

    My experience

    Quote Originally Posted by BillUnderwood  [View Original Post]
    Here are two more. A ton of them in the last few weeks.
    When you get a girl that wants to go to text that quickly, it's almost always a pic seller or someone scamming for money. Any legit SB wants to get to know you before going to a meet and greet.

  5. #12770

    Fake Accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by DynoJr  [View Original Post]
    I removed my private photos and a lot of content and the messages actually INCREASED. There's no way my change somehow stimulated a bunch of interest. According to the chatter on other message boards fake profiles have become a real issue in the past year.
    Here are two more. A ton of them in the last few weeks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 84CACE47-7CCA-451B-9395-892E62737F89.jpg‎   DD9AAFC5-E3FB-4C4B-945C-7FCE01AB5216.jpg‎   82E6C9AD-CFE7-4AC6-A617-FB0851F9B737.jpg‎  

  6. #12769

    Supersaiyanmami

    I know she was shared here before, if anyone has more details or pictures of her they would be willing to share please inbox me.

  7. #12768

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by ChewChad  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else noticing this?

    I am getting 2-5 messages a day all that say "hi, how are you" or "how are you" and they are all cropped profile photos of like 1/2 a face usually from nose to chin.

    I know fake profiles are always a thing, but is anyone noticing this huge uptick in these specifically recently? All local profiles, not S american profiles.
    I removed my private photos and a lot of content and the messages actually INCREASED. There's no way my change somehow stimulated a bunch of interest. According to the chatter on other message boards fake profiles have become a real issue in the past year.

  8. #12767

    Just FYI

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...b-1e9aa6f39f1c

    Very cute pics, might be legit but I did not meet. Why, you ask? Because she would appreciate $100 to meet and $900 for any intimacy -.

    Maybe worth it, maybe not. I sure don't provide 100 to have coffee.

  9. #12766

    Well maybe not $1,000

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinurso  [View Original Post]
    When I was on SA, I wouldn't necessarily compensate them for a M&G but I would definitely put a lot of money into the date in an effort to shock and awe them into taking me seriously. Expensive restaurant, anything on the menu, top shelf alcohol. I'd pick them up in my nice car. Really give them the taste of the lifestyle. For a lot of real sugar babies (instead of escorts who just advertise on SA), that's their dream. When they see it presented to them, it changes their behavior a lot. More often than not, I end up with them at my place all night long at no additional charge because they it as an investment on their part into getting that lifestyle.

    So I might have dropped $1000 on a M&G, but if you break it down per hour to have dinner and an overnighter, it's actually a really good value.

    It didn't work every single time, but even if I factored in the duds, I came out well ahead on a per hour basis relative to an escort.
    I generally also usually go to a nice restaurant, whatever on the menu and all the liquor they want. A good percentage of the time we do end up at my place unless they turn out fat like this one did, sometimes overnight, sometimes they leave later. I totally agree that it is cheaper than one of the Indy or Agency Girls which is why I pay the membership fee and take the time to search. Still, I think I am settling in with one at this point which seems like a winner.

  10. #12765
    Quote Originally Posted by ChewChad  [View Original Post]
    What happened with the Latina that made you not meet her?
    I texted her the day we were going to meet and she didn't respond. Eventually got back to me the next day but I was already meeting the Asian girl.

    Might see her in the future still.

  11. #12764
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyDreams  [View Original Post]
    She comes to Chicago once in a while and stays at a hotel by O'Hare and she can only see you at her place. To me it's an indication she's a pro / escort but She told me she's a flight attendant and that's why she comes to Chicago once in a while. I don't have her Seeking profile but I'll post some pictures she sent me. The last 2 digits of he phone number: 17 and the area code is (702). Has anyone seen her? Is she for real or some scam?
    I've never seen her, but 702 is the Las Vegas area code, so I'm assuming that's where she lives.

  12. #12763

    New report / going through notes.

    Communication is sporadic. Seems dtf, but hard to nail down. No discussion on damages.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-87bf19482cf4

    Moved to text quickly. Had a date set up, and she canceled morning of. Dtf, no discussion on amount, but I'm betting $300 or less.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...a-594f8c9d6ab3

    Pro / scammer. Hard to tell yet. She changes locations every 3 days between Michigan and Chicago.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-bd6d1a961bdf

    Moves to chatting on KiK very quickly. Complete freak, open to absolutely anything. Wants $500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...2-a4480bbbe721

    Open to trying anything and moves to text quickly. Has a girlfriend on SA that can join also. Only wants to spend 1-2 hours together.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-030d716adeac

    Little heavier than her pics. $400. Open menu, cannot host.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...d-a6d5502a670b

    $300 cfs. Communication is terrible, but if you stick with it, she is worth it.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...b-aed42777fe40

  13. #12762
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I'd make a significant wager (and offer long odds) that your approach gets your profile banned.
    I'll take that wager any day then. Didn't realize you could be banned on SA for framing your arrangements as one seeking a girlfriend or someone you could eventually call a true companion.

    We are so lucky you know everything.

  14. #12761
    Quote Originally Posted by OnaniKing  [View Original Post]
    I didn't see that 18 year old Latina, but if did see this hot Asian chick. She is real and a very Nice GFE experience, but CFS the first few meetings. If you reverse image search you'll see she used to be pretty big on Twitter and such. 350.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-7fcda29b8549
    What happened with the Latina that made you not meet her?

  15. #12760

    What's with the influx of the same style fake accounts

    Anyone else noticing this?

    I am getting 2-5 messages a day all that say "hi, how are you" or "how are you" and they are all cropped profile photos of like 1/2 a face usually from nose to chin.

    I know fake profiles are always a thing, but is anyone noticing this huge uptick in these specifically recently? All local profiles, not S american profiles.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape