Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 430 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 480 530 930 1430 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 24041
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17606
    Quote Originally Posted by Delee1234  [View Original Post]
    I've been to Tues. Centreville townhouse. It's not bad, although it does face the roadway which is highly visible. I dunno, something about going to a townhouse makes me feel more comfortable than a hotel tbh. You can always go at night which will be a little less visible.
    I paid the townhouse LCS a visit last week, and it is indeed highly visible, mostly because you will have to do street parking on a street with a decent amount of traffic. The LCS itself is just duh, and I would say that it probably only worth if you have an itch for a quick f* Service was basically non-existing, and the girl I met didn't event remove her clothing, and she didn't allow touching her tits. She had a lot of attitude. The most funny part is, the CBJ lasts like 5 seconds, and she quickly jump on to do CG.

  2. #17605
    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    Did she change her no AA policy or something? Asking for me.
    She just don't like drama. If you can prove that you're not about drama or a creep. She'll see you. Just like she saw me.

  3. #17604

    Insta model pics

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl. She has an online presence and sounded real on the phone but I can't find an actual review of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...k/192085687479
    Can't say if she's real or not, but she blew all 3 strikes for me when I noticed the pics are an Insta model hello_janey, who appears to be in SoCal today.

  4. #17603
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtistOfWar1  [View Original Post]
    Rumor has it she will see AA in FL but nor up here. Wierd if true.

    I tried to reach out while in was down that way but no comms.

    I am going to try an shoot my shot anyway when I bet some free time and if she is still around.
    She stated to me that she sees AA but it depends on age and no drama.

  5. #17602
    Quote Originally Posted by Menos  [View Original Post]
    Did she change her no AA policy or something? Asking for me.
    Rumor has it she will see AA in FL but nor up here. Wierd if true.

    I tried to reach out while in was down that way but no comms.

    I am going to try an shoot my shot anyway when I bet some free time and if she is still around.

  6. #17601

    Violet

    You made a wise choice. She just isn't worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Meto99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.violetprovixen.com/policies

    Read her policies and felt like a manifesto of a Starbucks Karen. Maybe she is for you, but for me I'm staying f away from her.

  7. #17600

    Violet

    https://www.violetprovixen.com/policies

    Read her policies and felt like a manifesto of a Starbucks Karen. Maybe she is for you, but for me I'm staying f away from her.

  8. #17599
    Did she change her no AA policy or something? Asking for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Got lucky enough to see Shannon love the other day. She looks just like her pics. Short and thick with a nice body. Got cfs from her which was enthusiastic. She even tried gagging but didn't want to lose her meal. Then did some standing mish. I love how those hotties bounce when I hit it hard. Then finished had to clap those cheeks and finish in doggy. 100 qv every thing covered. Got video for a little extra.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/north...-/993130389718

  9. #17598

    Asian Kimmy

    Has anyone seen this girl. She has an online presence and sounded real on the phone but I can't find an actual review of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/washi...k/192085687479

  10. #17597

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNuts  [View Original Post]
    Definitely don't use your real phone.

    https://twitter.com/VixxxViolet

    Seems like she makes it a point to try to out you if you tick her off in any small way. I could maybe understand that if it was a dom / sub thing, but I think it's just her vibe. Seems risky.
    Doesn't seem to enjoying her work and definitely has a tendency of being completely businesslike. Not mention the first message format she wants you to follow. Everything about her cries out bad date. For the price she asks, you can get way better service from ACS.

  11. #17596

    She's honestly not that bad

    Quote Originally Posted by HotNuts  [View Original Post]
    Definitely don't use your real phone.

    https://twitter.com/VixxxViolet

    Seems like she makes it a point to try to out you if you tick her off in any small way. I could maybe understand that if it was a dom / sub thing, but I think it's just her vibe. Seems risky.
    I've seen Violet a couple of times now, and she's been perfectly pleasant both times as I've read her ad thoroughly and reached out appropriately. It's always "Hey Violet, my name is _ Hope you are doing well today. I wanted to ask if you were available at _ for _ Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you."

    That's literally it. Without much delay, she usually gets back to me fairly quickly. Your manners and diligence at reading her ads *is* her way of screening you. I usually have to provide references, but with the correct approach, you bypass that with her.

    She is pleasant in person, has a nice body, and really good with her head game, full stop. The second time that I saw her, she had a few things going on that I didn't mind waiting for, and I was rewarded well for my patience.

    The last time that I wanted to see her, she had a duos partner that was entering the scene. I asked for pictures and she was happy to show them. I wasn't able to go through with the appointment because of work schedule changes, but it's one that I wish I would've been able to make.

    Now, admittedly her Twitter may seem blunt. But if you look at how some guys are texting her first, can you blame her? Yes, we provide the money in the game, but it doesn't give us an excuse to treat the ladies any less than us.

    PM me for more info if you like.

  12. #17595
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSammy96  [View Original Post]
    I see a couple of comments that reference Violet V but surprisingly I am not seeing any reviews. Anyone hung out with her? If so, is daty /69 on her menu? Thanks in advance! Sammy.
    Definitely don't use your real phone.

    https://twitter.com/VixxxViolet

    Seems like she makes it a point to try to out you if you tick her off in any small way. I could maybe understand that if it was a dom / sub thing, but I think it's just her vibe. Seems risky.

  13. #17594

    P411 norms

    Just had an interesting incident over my newly created P411 account. Got it set up with two vouchs and filled out some basic info (no photo), and reached out to a well-known provider for an appointment. I had reached out to her before with emails (two weeks ago), but she was asking photo ID and email from work, so I politely declined. A fellow hobbist told me that when he reached out to her via P411, no such requirement was imposed. I reached out with a short message, nothing explicit, just politely ask if we could meet and time slot (actually I said I was flexible on dates, but had preferred time slots during the day). The request was sent in advance (two days ahead), and just now I realized that she actually blocked me on P411. Not really sure where I crossed the line, but since I'm new using P411, want to know if you see something I don't and I will avoid that.

    I did use the email I used to approach her for the first time on P411, but never would've thought she would actually block me. Thanks a lot.

  14. #17593
    Quote Originally Posted by Indigo456  [View Original Post]
    Just based upon the way she words her ads, sends serious negative signals. Her TER reviews have much to be desired also.
    Thanks. My TER VIP account is down at the moment, so I haven't looked there. She seems to be established across several sites and even has her own website. Less than glowing reviews on TER would explain why I'm not seeing a whole lot here. Anyone with actual dreams please do chime in or shoot me a PM. Thanks again!

  15. #17592
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleSammy96  [View Original Post]
    I see a couple of comments that reference Violet V but surprisingly I am not seeing any reviews. Anyone hung out with her? If so, is daty /69 on her menu? Thanks in advance! Sammy.
    Just based upon the way she words her ads, sends serious negative signals. Her TER reviews have much to be desired also.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape